Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream (2906 Views)

RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Top 10 World's Hottest And Sexiest Models Of 2016 In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 1:01am On Jul 31, 2016
And your dream shall come to pass op, the route to making it a reality is already set and has kicked off.
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 1:04am On Jul 31, 2016
rawpadgin:
boy, na u need psychiatrist attention here

Boss, Abeg leave that good for nothing kid, he is looking for who will beat him with belt.
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by YourMajesty(m): 1:29am On Jul 31, 2016
rawpadgin:
his name is........

king in vanilla or vahala, not too sure about the name

but he should give part of the money to a orphanage home
How far my Delta state coordinator for NCAN, we nor see u for NCAN meeting 2day oh! Anyway, pls support my boss KINGinVAHALA wink
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 2:15am On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
How far my Delta state coordinator for NCAN, we nor see u for NCAN meeting 2day oh! Anyway, pls support my boss KINGinVAHALA wink
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by rawpadgin(m): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss, Abeg leave that good for nothing kid, he is looking for who will beat him with belt.
grin
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by rawpadgin(m): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
oboy, i go blast one chick

the king gat my 100% support
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by YourMajesty(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2016
rawpadgin:
oboy, i go blast one chick

the king gat my 100% support
Ok, we nor discuss too much like dat sha, nah just to renovate our secreterait for PTI road and also increase the salary of members and excos. cool
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by rawpadgin(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
Ok, we nor discuss too much like dat sha, nah just to renovate our secreterait for PTI road and also increase the salary of members and excos. cool
grin grin grin
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by YourMajesty(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin
Lol, good mrng boss, abeg drag all of dem come for kinginvahala.
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, good mrng boss, abeg drag all of dem come for kinginvahala.

Oga, when you wan come whatsapp?
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by YourMajesty(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Oga, when you wan come whatsapp?
Baba, i nor get transport fare... I go trekk come dis evening sha.
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2016
rawpadgin:
his name is........

king in vanilla or vahala, not too sure about the name

but he should give part of the money to a orphanage home

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
Baba, i nor get transport fare... I go trekk come dis evening sha.

I just they look you with one eye they laff.

That babe, any positive response from her concerning joining class? I mean annni...
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You this big man, I they see how you they terrorise people on Nairaland, continue you hear? lwkmh
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin

Can you imagine the old kid has been forming boss for me? I just they always look am they laff.
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Good morning lovelygurl
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Good morning lovelygurl
Morning smiley
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2016
lovelygurl:
Morning smiley
How re you pretty, no church?
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

How re you pretty, no church?

I'm bk from church cheesy

What about you?
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2016
lovelygurl:

I'm bk from church cheesy

What about you?

Men hardly go to church, few that go don't always frequent.
Which church do you attend? and I'm just curious babe, can you please upload a pic, you can remove it afterward if you don't want all eyes to feast on it?
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by YourMajesty(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

That babe, any positive response from her concerning joining class? I mean annni...
I still dey mark her script, i go bring the report card come your office sir!
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Men hardly go to church, few that go don't always frequent.
Which church do you attend? and I'm just curious babe, can you please upload a pic, you can remove it afterward if you don't want all eyes to feast on it?

RCCG
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You this big man, I they see how you they terrorise people on Nairaland, continue you hear? lwkmh

if you want my vote ask cheesy cheesy
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

if you want my vote ask cheesy cheesy

Wetin they worry you? you nor they fear face? I go ask you before you go vote me? boss Abeg make sure say your e-voters card they intact o, I go just dis-guy you if you nor vote me.
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2016
lovelygurl:

RCCG
Hmmm, nice! That was my church when I was in lag, hmm. My request, why did you ignored it?
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm, nice!
That was my church when I was in lag, hmm.
My request, why did you ignored it?

I didn't
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:

Hahahahaha, Abeg make she pass o, over pass infact because nor forget say our plan na to come out like a tsunami and crush to their knees those already existing.
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by YourMajesty(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahaha, Abeg make she pass o, over pass infact because nor forget say our plan na to come out like a tsunami and crush to their knees those already existing.
Lol, sure sir! wink
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by annnikky(f): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Which class ni kinginvahala
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2016
lovelygurl:

I didn't

Was actually born, dedicated, grew up and still attend assemblies of God church.

I saw the pic, and then again my instincts proved me right, you re beautiful.
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by annnikky(f): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
Which script u dey mark YourMajesty shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream by KINGinVAHALA: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2016
annnikky:
Which class ni kinginvahala
Voting class, lwkmh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Song Do You Love Playing Playing During Sex? / 95% Men Are Guilty Of This. Pics. / If I Say He Has A Small PenĂ¯s, Is It An Insult To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.