Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? (2886 Views)

Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Am Fvcking Her And She Is Watching Tv.what An Insult! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by whywhyogun: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
a few days ago, I have had sex with a guy, he was good on bed, actually. I mean, we kissed, and I masturbated his sperm out.

inadvertently , I told him , his penïs is small. he changed color on his face, although his face was black , and I can not tell any change, if any.

is it a bad feeling , gentlemen, if your partner tells you that, your penïs is small , although she means no grudge or contempt ?
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by edunwaka(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yes
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by whywhyogun: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
edunwaka:
Yes

why? are men's egos so vulnerable? you always say size does not matter.....

2 Likes

Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by chiraqDemon(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
All that size doesnt matter is just talk
Men are very fragile(i nor know better word to use)when it comes to their joystick size

2 Likes

Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by whywhyogun: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
chiraqDemon:
All that size doesnt matter is just talk
Men are very fragile(i nor know better word to use)when it comes to their joystick size

really? do you think your father cares his peniss size?
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:
a few days ago, I have had sex with a guy, he was good on bed, actually. I mean, we kissed, and I masturbated his sperm out.

inadvertently , I told him , his penïs is small. he changed color on his face, although his face was black , and I can not tell any change, if any.

is it a bad feeling , gentlemen, if your partner tells you that, your penïs is small , although she means no grudge or contempt ?

if I say you have an over loosed pussy, is it an insult to you?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

if I m 60 years old, I don't care.

but for a man, even old as your father, still cares his size
angry OK
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by whywhyogun: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
angry OK

do you think when you are as old as your father nowadays , you will still care your size?
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2017

Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by jieta: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
whywhyogun please answer this question.

3 Likes

Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by whywhyogun: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
jieta:
whywhyogun please answer this question.

if I m 60 years old, I don't care.

but for a man, even old as your father, still cares his size
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Lionessza(f): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I think it clinically proven that a man's ego is directly sewn to his penis. So when you make any sort of negative comment about his penis, it will immediately crush his self esteem. This includes the duties which his penis performs wink. Does he still take your calls? Is he still staying where he was staying before? . Coz when they are crushed like that they usually skip town to avoid being pointed out as the guy with the small pecker.

By the way why did you feel the need to tell him that?

1 Like

Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by whywhyogun: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lionessza:

I think it clinically proven that a man's ego is directly sewn to his penis. So when you make any sort of negative comment about his penis, it will immediately crush his self esteem. This includes the duties which his penis performs wink. Does he still take your calls? Is he still staying where he was staying before? . Coz when they are crushed like that they usually skip town to avoid being pointed out as the guy with the small pecker.

By the way why did you feel the need to tell him that?

as you may see , I am a straightforward person, I say whatever I think natural to say.
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Lionessza(f): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

as you may see , I am a straightforward person, I say whatever I think natural to say.

OK dear .

Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Ajanacool(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
Stop avoiding the question jor. E go pain u or not? @whywhyogun
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Cool23(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Op no it is not an insult it is even a compliment mtchewwwwww
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Henry1006(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
You told him that he has a small joystick like is his fault ,he was born like that.
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Henry1006:
You told him that he has a small joystick like is his fault ,he was born like that.
grin
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

mtcheeeew
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by whywhyogun: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oyind17:
mtcheeeew

I know you have a small one
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Kenneth205(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Kakamorufu(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
If i tell you your pussy stinks, will u get angry?
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by whywhyogun: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Kakamorufu:
If i tell you your pussy stinks, will u get angry?

but, a stinky pussy could be washed to clean, a small peniss can never be a large one, unless by some risky and painful surgeries.

2 Likes

Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by yhunghestboss(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2017
lol you are a killer..you have killed his self esteem...
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Men may not like to admit it and deceive themselves with the whole "size don't matter as long as u use ur tool well" BS but the truth is his penis size affects his self esteem.Telling a man he is small is one of the worst things you can say to them,you've destroyed his ego completely.
If you know you can't deal with what he's working with then walk away from the relationship in peace without battering whatever is left of his ego.
Btw op its seems like ur life resolves around sex and dick cos virtually all ur topics on here are about it . undecided
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Henry1006:
grin why do I have a feeling u have a small weener?
Btw you men folk bash ladies with small boobs and flat Nyash all the time like it's their fault and they were born like that
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by whywhyogun: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Men may not like to admit it and deceive themselves with the whole "size don't matter as long as u use ur tool well" BS but the truth is his penis size affects his self esteem.Telling a man he is small is one of the worst things you can say to them,you've destroyed his ego completely.
If you know you can't deal with what he's working with then walk away from the relationship in peace without battering whatever is left of his ego.
Btw op its seems like ur life resolves around sex and dick cos virtually all ur topics on here are about it .
undecided

what else can I say in romance land ?
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Lol very insultive Op .. if he says ur kitty like borehole
Wud u like it embarassed
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2017
whywhyogun:

what else can I say in romance land ?
what happened to relationships and marriage?sex isn't the only topic of discussion here
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by whywhyogun: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
what happened to relationships and marriage?sex isn't the only topic of discussion here

romance land needs diversities, people get bored faster if marriage is the main topic. especially, men, who push the time to accompany their families aside to look for fun in this forum, definitely , would not regard marriage issues to be the most important ones
Re: If I Say He Has A Small Penïs, Is It An Insult To Him? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
whywhyogun:

romance land needs diversities, people get bored faster if marriage is the main topic. especially, men, who push the time to accompany their families aside to look for fun in this forum, definitely , would not regard marriage issues to be the most important ones
I understand,your preferences wink

(1) (Reply)

Proposal Writer / Celebrity Shares On Her Instagram Uncensored And Raw p#ssy / Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.