Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How To Make Your Pensi Bigger And Harder Before Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Pensi Bigger And Harder Before Sex (1542 Views)

If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Pensi Bigger And Harder Before Sex by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Indeed I understand there are a lot of tips and tricks out there to either help you make peace of your less-than-average penis size, or to add a little more length. But did you know there is actually something you can do before sex that increases and can add some inches to your penis size and equally make it harder?

A study from Indiana University did some research on the average man's penile length and girth but unexpectedly found something far more insightful: men report larger erections after receiving MouthAction.
This is absolutely wonderful news for men everywhere, as most men enjoy having their joysticks tended to. Some of those surveyed cited as much as an entire inch of growth!

She doesn't owe you MouthAction by any means (especially if you don't reciprocate), which is why you should ask. Politely. Ultimately, it'll benefit her as well.
Another way to make sure sex feels better for her, even though you are not well endowed, is to try not to use as much lubricants.
Excessive wetness has actually been known to rob a woman of sexual sensation? I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/how-to-make-your-pensi-bigger-and.html

Re: How To Make Your Pensi Bigger And Harder Before Sex by agitator: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2016
what is mouth action?
Re: How To Make Your Pensi Bigger And Harder Before Sex by toyoC1(f): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
OR

(1) (Reply)

Person Resemble Dog! / Would You Slap Her For 8billion Dollars??? / 9 Interesting Things You May Not Know About The female clito-ris#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.