Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m (34036 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by tinktanker: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
MidasTouche01:
BUT why

When will we put tribal difference apart and call a spade a spade...

I'm sure all the hundreds are not hausa...

We must agree, the media is doing more harm than good to our unity....
the spade is dat hausas are evil,so irrational in thinking n their elder stand by them n support them no matter wat n dats y they continue. Didn't u read te part where the hausas community leaders came to intervene?so wat spade are u talking abt. The media is reporting it as it was n u attack them. Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Atmmachine:
Only one Hausa small boy enter Yoruba school, kneel the principal down, flogged him and they paid him 1.5 million naira.

We know that the Amala and Ewedu eating clowns are weak , they only run their mouth, that was how i beat 4 Agbero guys when i was only 17, these guys are so weak
this is why boko ppl bomb ppl like you. Well uncle uche got the beaten of his life by small hausa teen. Our yeaster blooder keyboard warriors, make una come help una bloda.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Dragonking: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Moneytize:
Why should we do that, Nigeria is a free to roam country for every tribe but same cannot be said of your wasted region pupulation by hopeless and jobless bunch. How many people have you kidnapped today...hope the business of bunkering and pipeline vandalism is booming? Hopeless, Lazy and Useless Niger Deltans are the the scum of the whole south.
See coward! cheesy Hausa dey kill Una, burn Una houses, come collect N1.5m join. cheesy
I no fit laugh abeg because you guys are a disgrace not just to the whole south but to the entire country. . **spits**

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Elkay3: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
"Relatives.." Are these the same Hausa boys we're told don't go to school? What is wrong is wrong anyway.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
vyncentino:
very good,nor be dem put their brother for president so Yoruba never see anything yet last time was a yoruba woman hack to death now kidnapping very good,na small de see,the real show go soon start nd na 4 south west de wan 4 startam,
eeri bi, ema gboro lenu akindanidani, o ti gbage madam brighet niyen o. Afoju eda kotun ri i pe owo iya ba uncle uche ara ile re. Chai what a pity.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by wiseoneking: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
MidasTouche01:
BUT why

Look at this empty head, may in your mind the hundred youth are Ipob. Isi efi. Hausas knows how to deal with you guys and nothing ever happens. How beautiful is Arewaodua nation will be.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dragonking:
See coward! cheesy Hausa dey kill Una, burn Una houses, come collect N1.5m join. cheesy
I no fit laugh abeg because you guys are a disgrace not just to the whole south but to the entire country. . **spits**
is like I heard fulani 10 fulani ppl enta abia, chased u all and destroyed una crop. Which fyt av u fought? Your region is a big disgrace. They can only cry to nigeria. What a redmud land.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by mekanaky: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
if it were upon member, Nigeria police will no how to shoot
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by mekanaky: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
if it were ipob member, Nigeria police will no how to shoot
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Moneytize: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dragonking:
Lol...coming from someone from the Shameless, Useless abd Hopeless region in the whole nation. Keep foaming from the mouth and if your fellow militants/terrorist finish blowing up your region, you are free to come to the south west and start selling gala, just be warned that if you don't work over here you won't eat.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Moneytize:
Have you called to know if your people are safe after just 10 fulani men ransacked your community in Sbia just last week? Typical yeepob Igbo, they won't face their own misfortune.
lol, av u forgotten, they always develop another man's land na
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by MrOdyssey(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
if u believe these story then you will definitely believe that India once kicked the ball against Nigeria goalkeeper and it turned into a lion..

fakest story ever.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by atirolu(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:
Hausa children?

dead on arrival

I bet my left ball in ma scrotum

buhari will neva say a word against this

Lolz.....
When they murdered hundreds of nigerians in Benue, enugu, anambra, even the one that happen at his backyard in aso rock the redeem pastor did he alter a word?

How much less just beating and stealing
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by mrteee: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
ajasbaba:
and you believe this rubbish,

they call their Friends and about 100 came with cutlass.

where they waiting for the call.

hmmmmmmm,

i smell lie somewhere

As you can see my friend, most of the dullards who populate this space have already swallowed the story it hook, line & sinker. They even refute the School proprietor's rebuttal of the story, as if they were present at the incident. It's this kind of things that validate their empty life, but we can't blame them much because the hate campaign sowed especially by the last administration during the campaign has germinated fully. Their afterthought apology of yesterday is like medicine after death. It will be difficult to reverse the damage already done. The irresponsible media outlets too capitalize on this sorry state of affairs to make quick buck through their irresponsible journalism. However, like the Yorubas say "When the heavens fall, it won't be a problem affecting one person (everybody will be affected)".
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Segunjosegs(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:
Hausa children?

dead on arrival

I bet my left ball in ma scrotum

buhari will neva say a word against this
Seriously are you this intelligent. You expect him to make himself unpopular by commenting on things that could be handled by local government chairmen. Take several seats my friend ahnahn Buhari this Buhari that you better get yourself busy with better things mtcheeewwwwww
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by taylor88(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Segunjosegs:
Seriously are you this intelligent. You expect him to make himself unpopular by commenting on things that could be handled by local government chairmen. Take several seats my friend ahnahn Buhari this Buhari that you better get yourself busy with better things mtcheeewwwwww

sharap

weaklings

small hausa boy enter school drill una like jjc
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by farouk0403(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
FILEBE:

Oh lord! So? Lagosians should retaliate? Is this what the Prophet taught you? How long was he taunted before he retaliated?

ooh I see!!! is this how you will easily chicken out when some one want to claim your house while you are still alive?
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by greatjoey: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
MidasTouche01:
BUT why

From your post, you must be one of the Abokis. I don't blame you the Abokis, after all, Yoruba are toothless bulldogs. You take advantage of the cowardice and leash mayhem on them at will. You may also go fuch their wives in their matrimonial beds and they will still tell you 'e pélé. Come to the south here and try that trash.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by MidasTouche01(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
greatjoey:

From your post, you must be one of the Abokis. I don't blame you the Abokis, after all, Yoruba are toothless bulldogs. You take advantage of the cowardice and leash mayhem on them at will. You may also go fuch their wives in their matrimonial beds and they will still tell you 'e pélé. Come to the south here and try that trash.

Smh
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by reality2019(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
yoruba people thought hausa people are their friend s u never see anything yet,when we are daily crying here in north for their deadly violence and u are busy Gvng them handshake. u never start seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Leopard2A7: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
You will not find SuperS1Panther, hundrenhunndred, alokendra, omenka and others on threads like this.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Dragonking: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Moneytize:
Lol...coming from someone from the Shameless, Useless abd Hopeless region in the whole nation. Keep foaming from the mouth and if your fellow militants/terrorist finish blowing up your region, you are free to come to the south west and start selling gala, just be warned that if you don't work over here you won't eat.
I thought you said we are lazy? cheesy How can someone be lazy and hawk gala again? You can see how confused you are. .Like I said, if them born any of you or your people well, go and threaten to drive all hausas from Lagos let's see. cheesy
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Moneytize: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dragonking:
I thought you said we are lazy? cheesy How can someone be lazy and hawk gala again? You can see how confused you are. .Like I said, if them born any of you or your people well, go and threaten to drive all hausas from Lagos let's see. cheesy
You can see your refusal to go to school has impaired your sense of simple comprehension. All im saying is after demimating your region with destruction, you are welcome to the west but be rest assured that if you dont work you wont eat here. No food for lazy early morning ogogoro drinkers. Ekpa!
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by sancoplacid: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ol boy eh, mumu aboki don attack mugu ofe mmanu, so what can the APC do about this? Abokis are damn hungry now
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by danypst: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
MidasTouche01:
BUT why

sharrap my friend!
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by london4luv: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2016
It is very clear that we biafrans can't live and with animals ,,, all we want is biafra and nothing more,,, hausa muslims are animals
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by london4luv: 12:26am On Jul 21, 2016
tinktanker:
the spade is dat hausas are evil,so irrational in thinking n their elder stand by them n support them no matter wat n dats y they continue. Didn't u read te part where the hausas community leaders came to intervene?so wat spade are u talking abt. The media is reporting it as it was n u attack them. Mtcheww
my brother that boy is a fool,
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by london4luv: 12:28am On Jul 21, 2016
danypst:
sharrap my friend!
don't mind that big fool
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by deebrain(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2016
This is the first time im reading the police, confirming an attack and damages on a victim, whereas the victim such took place.

Used to be the other way.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by MeAboki(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
MidasTouche01:
BUT why

You just hit the nail on the head; certainly the ongoing north and south divide is being compounded by lazy unprofessional media reporting, and more so by the increasing number of unregulated online blogs, owned and populated mostly by equally growing number of hateful youths from the want-away red soiled tribe.

In the case of the latter, a significant amount of the misinformation is done quite deliberately with the intention to stoke up more hatred along the divide, in line with their separatist agenda; while the mainstream media is often guilty of sloppy journalism and lack of due diligence towards cross checking the facts of the stories before release for public consumption.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Rexyl(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
MeAboki:

You just hit the nail on the head; certainly the ongoing north and south divide is being compounded by lazy unprofessional media reporting, and more so by the increasing number of unregulated online blogs, owned and populated mostly by equally growing number of hateful youths from the want-away red soiled tribe.

In the case of the latter, a significant amount of the misinformation is done quite deliberately with the intention to stoke up more hatred along the divide, in line with their separatist agenda; while the mainstream media is often guilty of sloppy journalism and lack of due diligence towards cross checking the facts of the stories before release for public consumption.

But the press can't be stopped from airing news and shedding light on wicked things some are doing in hidden, open and isolated places.

You can as well say journalist shouldn't cover the spate of killings and violence in the north, being carried out by some fanatics

Modern facilities have given us the grace to know about happenings around and far from us. We should appreciate reporters for timely coverage and publicity.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by MeAboki(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rexyl:

But the press can't be stopped from airing news and shedding light on wicked things some are doing in hidden, open and isolated places.

You can as well say journalist shouldn't cover the spate of killings and violence in the north, being carried out by some fanatics

Modern facilities have given us the grace to know about happenings around and far from us. We should appreciate reporters for timely coverage and publicity.

Its either you did not read my post or you not understand the meaning of the word misinformation; otherwise you wouldn't have typed that crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) / Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) / Pastor Basil Princewill Jailed For Raping, Impregnating, 14-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.