Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m (34033 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by freeborn76(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
What if the headline had read "Teenagers Attack School"? Why the emphasis on Hausa? How does that change the story's narrative? Nairaland is divisive, period!
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Trapnigga(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
Too bad
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by mikkypel(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
The media is putting insanity into pur head, ripping us apart, when they spot a story and see someone from a particular tribe, they descend on the whole tribe driving traffic to their sites, then leave us to start fighting tribal war while they smile to the bank... When are we going to remove this veil from pur eyes oh we Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by fortunechy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
animals
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by love4rent80s: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
ajasbaba:
and you believe this rubbish,

they call their Friends and about 100 came with cutlass.

where they waiting for the call.

hmmmmmmm,

i smell lie somewhere

See what happened.......

A teacher beat one 18yrs old hausa boy and the boy called one of his friends, the remaining 99boys where just 3 blocks away with machet and knife , the were expecting the call..
Dem think say we be ode
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by meltiplexer: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
love4rent80s:
This news is false, its not hausa teenagers ,its all these yoruba hoodlums

And how come 1.5m dey inside school?, is school a bank?

Question for the gods, naijabet man say so
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Iseoluwani: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mintayo:
Lol, "shoot us, we want to die". That's the most hilarious statement I have heard today. I don't know why their request cannot be granted. Just shoot them already. lipsrsealed
All these hausas, that think they can just do whatever they like in any state.

They should have killed them because later now they will lead to bother suicide bombers. They will now tell you u made a mistake not killing them.

The problem z that they are now in SW which z detrimental to us here cos they can form their camp there

Kuku saying my own
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Moneytize: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dragonking:
My friend keep quiet. Now that the hausas are involved you want their tribe to be kept a secret but when they mention militant in Ikorodu without even mentioning tribe or evidence, you cowards will be quick to threaten Nigerdeltans..Online noisemakers..Nonsense. angry angry
You Igbos never cease to amaze me with your poke nose attitude. Your Governor recently paid off some fulani just to appease them and a mere 10 in number fulani herdsmen sacked a whole community in Abia. Your people are yet to leave your Ezes palace that they ran to for their dear lives and yet you are here foaming in the mouth about other people's matter.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by love4rent80s: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
MidasTouche01:

I agree but u could have made your point without saying nothing about Yorubas

Same goes to the op, he shouldn't have used hausa,
Some people just want to hit the head of hausas and other tribes together
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Wanimoh: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
MidasTouche01:
BUT why

When will we put tribal difference apart and call a spade a spade...

I'm sure all the hundreds are not hausa...

We must agree, the media is doing more harm than good to our unity....
what tribal difference are you talking about? Which other tribe in Nigeria will join heads with Hausa to do violence? Which other tribe does violence in unity like Hausa? Leave that talk abeg...
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by billyG(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:

http://punchng.com/teenagers-attack-school-beat-principal-steal-n1-5m/
U are a pfuckin tribalist Y use hausa teenagers,if it is igbo or yoruba will u use that shiit?
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by idu1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:

But they are Hausa teens undecided
did you see them?
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by habss: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
pic of d Hausa teens, if nt d story is phony
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by jaywhoco(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
They should try this in croSs river or akwa ibom...anyway we don't shout!
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
OK.

Tribal warlords, get on with it
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by farouk0403(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yoruba guys should cover their face in shame,

Lagos is your territory and you are complaining HAUSA teens attacked a principal in a yoruba community,

is just like saying Yoruba teens invade a secondary school in kano and attack their principal, does it make sense? absolutely no, because kano is HAUSA territory.

or Yoruba teens attacked a sec.school in the heart of enugu or ebonyi state, the Igbo's won't allow that to happen.

when will you guys fight for yourself and stop complaining on social media?

in fact I start to have a second thought about what Igbo's said concerning Lagos
THAT LAGOS IS A NO MANS LAND.

no wonder Dino melaye walks freely inside Lagos despite the insult he showered on Tinibu's wife.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by MidasTouche01(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
love4rent80s:

Same goes to the op, he shouldn't have used hausa,
Some people just want to hit the head of hausas and other tribes together

Exactly my point....
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by MidasTouche01(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wanimoh:
what tribal difference are you talking about? Which other tribe in Nigeria will join heads with Hausa to do violence? Which other tribe does violence in unity like Hausa? Leave that talk abeg...

undecided
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by sonnie10: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
They like it like that. Remember, they are peaceful people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by macapie20(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Oshey commando.
Shebi ur muscle reach ur teeth?

Atmmachine:
Only one Hausa small boy enter Yoruba school, kneel the principal down, flogged him and they paid him 1.5 million naira.

We know that the Amala and Ewedu eating clowns are weak , they only run their mouth, that was how i beat 4 Agbero guys when i was only 17, these guys are so weak
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wanimoh:

like Hausa's are the only tribe committing crimes all over the country. OK o
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by frozenSun(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
MidasTouche01:

What has started sir?
Na my mouth u wan hear am abi? God pasd you oh.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
farouk0403:
Yoruba guys should cover their face in shame,

Lagos is your territory and you are complaining HAUSA teens attacked a principal in a yoruba community,

is just like saying Yoruba teens invade a secondary school in kano and attack their principal, does it make sense? absolutely no, because kano is HAUSA territory.

or Yoruba teens attacked a sec.school in the heart of enugu or ebonyi state, the Igbo's won't allow that to happen.

when will you guys fight for yourself and stop complaining on social media?

in fact I start to have a second thought about what Igbo's said concerning Lagos
THAT LAGOS IS A NO MANS LAND.

no wonder Dino melaye walks freely inside Lagos despite the insult he showered on Tinibu's wife.

And your point is?
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Dragonking: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Moneytize:
You Igbos never cease to amaze me with your poke nose attitude. Your Governor recently paid off some fulani just to appease them and a mere 10 in number fulani herdsmen sacked a whole community in Abia. Your people are yet to leave your Ezes palace that they ran to for their dear lives and yet you are here foaming in the mouth about other people's matter.
I am from delta state and not a confused tribal bigot like you. You guys were ranting and making noise online because of one fake news that militants attacked people in ikorodu, your tribal brothers even went to open a thread about it..See the disgusting thread- ( https://www.nairaland.com/3227840/time-push-ijaw-militants-out ) ...Now, that hausa is iinvolved, you are all begging for them not to mention the tribe. Clowns. grin

Oya, go and open a thread threatening to push out Hausas from Lagos if them born any of una well. Rubbish. angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Mrjo(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
MidasTouche01:
BUT why

When will we put tribal difference apart and call a spade a spade...

I'm sure all the hundreds are not hausa...

We must agree, the media is doing more harm than good to our unity....
that is it, if it were ipob/igbos u wont say that.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Rexyl(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
“Despite the gunshots, the teenagers refused to go. In fact, while some of them knelt, others prostrated and were begging the police to shoot at them. They were saying, ‘Please shoot us; we want to die’.”

for these trouble makers to have said this means the country is facing serious problem from children parents couldn't given birth to. They want die because they have seen themselves as hopeless people, to whom life is meaningless.

They are typical alimajiris bred to cause problems and disturb peace of any community. No wonder the country has wasted and still wasting billions of naira to fight their excesses in north east and possibly to integrate them into a sane society
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by tupackett: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
The Yoruba is not a violent tribe,but you need to understand that many people you think that are cowards are actually stronger.Been violence dis not been you are strong, strength is of the mind.
Atmmachine:
Only one Hausa small boy enter Yoruba school, kneel the principal down, flogged him and they paid him 1.5 million naira.

We know that the Amala and Ewedu eating clowns are weak , they only run their mouth, that was how i beat 4 Agbero guys when i was only 17, these guys are so weak
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by farouk0403(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

And your point is?

My point is either the news is fake or Yoruba people can't stand for themselves and defend their community
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Adisa89(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dragonking:
Where were you when your own brothers were busy throwing tribal slurs too? If you saw their post and refused to correct them, then you are nothing but a bloody hypocrite! angry angry angry
You're free to scan through my posts. I don't hate any tribe because, like it or not, they all come from God. Moreover, I'm married to a beautiful Igbo girl who bore me the most wonderful bouncing baby boy ever. In fact, she's pregnant again.

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Jennifer89(f): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
where did all the Yoruba ninja warriors run to?
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Moneytize: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dragonking:
I am from delta state and not a confused tribal bigot like you. You guys were ranting and making noise online because of one fake news that militants attacked people in ikorodu, your tribal brothers even went to open a thread about it..See the disgusting thread- ( https://www.nairaland.com/3227840/time-push-ijaw-militants-out ) ...Now, that hausa is iinvolved, you are all begging for them not to mention the tribe. Clowns. grin

Oya, go and open a thread threatening to push out Hausas from Lagos if them born any of una well. Rubbish. angry angry
Oh, so you come from the Lazy tribe? Your people are not just militants , they are terrorist just like boko haram. Lazy bunch...school una no gree go, na to wake up early morning drink ogogoro and kaikai and strategize on the next person to kidnap or the oil well to blow up.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
farouk0403:

My point is either the news is fake or Yoruba people can't stand for themselves and defend their community

the first is a point. the second is no point at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) / Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.