Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) (43825 Views)

Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-NoC1lnEfR4Y/VtBAhNsCqSI/AAAAAAAAYYk/I61sC8WLsAU/s1600/domestic.JPG[/img]

What evil men do.

This is somebody's sister, mother or daughter.

Say no to violence against women
Yes,including the female redeemed pastor murdered in this same abuja in cold blood by men who couldn't stand the fact that she was a Christian..
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-NoC1lnEfR4Y/VtBAhNsCqSI/AAAAAAAAYYk/I61sC8WLsAU/s1600/domestic.JPG[/img]

What evil men do.

This is somebody's sister, mother or daughter.

Say no to violence against women
At least the picture above shows an act of violence
and certainly didn't happen today but how come we
never heard of it? U never talked about it, No one
protested against it but suddenly it just surfaced so
as to use it for propaganda simply because a political
godfather's wife had an argument with her colleague.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by bkool7(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
i dont support any form of violence against women whether provoked or unprovoked .
But those are rented crowd
Remi can fight for herself .They should go fight for less privileged.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by papascode: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
As a female senator U no protest against the killing of the yoruba Nigerian woman preacher in Abuja...that case don die abi? Na dino matter nai una de protest.. Like 2PAC said "POLITICIANS ARE HYPOCRITES THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US". Why do we remain slaves!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by peterphd(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Look how fat and ugly the women protesting are. Smh!
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by peterphd(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

atleast you shouldn't put lies to your already vast ignorance... Whatever I posted is at my own expense without expecting any pay for it. I don't know anybody of the senators personally my position is against violence against women.
Don't see how you can be a feminist supporter on the outside and a staunch Islamic fanatic in the Islam for Muslims section.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mikollon1:

What punishment should the Female Lawmaker get for insulting her colleague who happens to be a father and a human being thus causing him emotional/psychological stress?

I don't know what kind of punishment, but you are free to educate us what kind of punishment you dish out to any woman in same situation.

Please articulate the punishment.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
auxinatez:

At least the picture above shows an act of violence
and certainly didn't happen today but how come we
never heard of it? U never talked about it, No one
protested against it but suddenly it just surfaced so
as to use it for propaganda simply because a political
godfather's wife had an argument with her colleague.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QqsJY1siVk0/UrIcjzbjwkI/AAAAAAAAX04/K5Fl6oARSjM/s1600/dino+melaye+wife+beater.jpg[/img]

1. He is a know women and wife beater and he's beaten 2 wives who eventually left and divorced him so violence against women is not a new thing to him. He beat up the mother of his own children bloody so it shouldn't take much for him to beat and rape another man's wife.

2. Issuing threats to beat and rape a woman is a terrorist threat and criminal offence so what difference does it make if he follow through or not.?

You have zero point my friend.

Say no to violent men and domestic beasts who beat up their own wives and the mother of their own kids bloody.

I know hatred against Tinubu is what's driving your thoughtless and misguided rants, but these women could be your own sister, mother or daughter beaten and raped by sadistic and violent men who prey on females..

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Yes,including the female redeemed pastor murdered in this same abuja in cold blood by men who couldn't stand the fact that she was a Christian..

Keep quiet. We don't have to demonstrate against everything under the sun before demonstrating against domestic violence.

You too can demonstrate against the preacher's killers so what's stopping you and your?

What have you done? Nothing.

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by damon222: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

When you reason, think and post like ipob, then you are ipob... PERIOD.

Stop domestic abuse against women, your sister, your mother and your wife.

Weak and insecure men beat and rape women.

Rape in Nigeria commands life in prison sentence..

Tommorrow, you people will visit Dogara and ask for man and woman equality bill abi? Very very indesciple and irresponsible Lagos flirts talking thrash.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by damon222: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QqsJY1siVk0/UrIcjzbjwkI/AAAAAAAAX04/K5Fl6oARSjM/s1600/dino+melaye+wife+beater.jpg[/img]

1. He is a know women and wife beater and he's beaten 2 wives who eventually left and divorced him so violence against women is not a new thing to him. He beat up the mother of his own children bloody so it shouldn't take much for him to beat and rape another man's wife.

2. Issuing threats to beat and rape a woman is a terrorist threat and criminal offence so what difference does it make if he follow through or not.?

You have zero point my friend.

Say no to violent men and domestic beasts who beat up their own wives and the mother of their own kids bloody.

I know hatred against Tinubu is what's driving your thoughtless and misguided rants, but these women could be your own sister, mother or daughter beaten and raped by sadistic and violent men who prey on females..

Why waste your time for that crude oil mouth and coffee teeth man call Thueffnubu?
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
damon222:
Why waste your time for that crude oil mouth and coffee teeth man call Thueffnubu?
[/s]

Igbos bore me..

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
damon222:
Tommorrow, you people will visit Dogara and ask for man and woman equality bill abi? Very very indesciple and irresponsible Lagos flirts talking thrash.

The fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity inn you village.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by sharpk007(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Common sense is not common dese days
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

Keep quiet. We don't have to demonstrate against everything under the sun before demonstrating against domestic violence.

You too can demonstrate against the preacher's killers so what's stopping you and your?

What have you done? Nothing.

Hypocrites.
Error!!! My bad! This sounds like a robot;thought I quoted a human...
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Mikollon1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

I don't know what kind of punishment, but you are free to educate us what kind of punishment you dish out to any woman in same situation.

Please articulate the punishment.

Suspension after apologising.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Idiots in protest.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mikollon1:

Suspension after apologising.

lmao at confused hypocrite. grin

I though the punishment was beating and raping her like your wife beating and rapist uncle threatened..... grin grin

see ya life.... grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Mikollon1(m): 12:34am On Jul 21, 2016
aressssa:

lmao at confused hypocrite. grin

I though the punishment was beating and raping her like your wife beating and rapist uncle threatened..... grin grin

see ya life.... grin

You don't come across as bright at all.

What she did was as bad a misconduct as his response. They both went out of line. Therefore, any punishment metted out has to be even and equal.

I don't expect you to understand this though. Make new friends son. Hobnob with bright and open minds.

Realise you are not put on this earth to bend over backwards for female convenience. YOU ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS A FEMALE. YOUR FEELINGS ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS A FEMALE'S.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by tinktanker: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2016
aressssa:

Unfortunately for you, the same senators and witnesses stopped the woman and wife beater from laying his hands on Mrs Tinubu, they actually got the wife beater in trouble by leaking what transpired to the press, they are also already on record to be the wittiness testifying against the wife beater and rapist..

let's keep watching
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Maghan37: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

say no to violence against women real men don't condone violence against women.
Real women act with humility,Dignity and not like violent torques.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building / 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.