Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,807 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) (43830 Views)

Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by nkemcd(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
4 bottles of Origin 4 u

Iseoluwani:

Plz spare me the sermon

Did you remember the RCCG WOMAN THAT WAS MURDERED OR THE WOMAN THAT WAS KILLED IN KANO BECAUSE SHE SAID SOMEONE SHOULD NOT MAKE ABOLUTION IN FRONT OF HER SHOP

YET WKMEN DID NOT COME OUT en-mass to protest those killing n one remi gives them money to protest Against a man

See zombies. Fela was right

This z basically nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Checked86: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Keep rationalizing violence against women it only goes to shows how less of a man you are
come on, get to work! U have been idle all your life and you are becoming a nuisance to those that reason. Just look through your window for 5mins and you will see underage girls hawking, that is abuse. How have you been protesting for them? The very issue that requires protest right now is your living standard, not Remi something.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
nkemcd:

are u serious?

Do you beat women bloody and rape them when provoked?

Do you beat and rape your girlfriend or wife when she upsets you?

I'm very serious of course. The next beaten, bloodied and raped woman could be your own sister, wife or mother.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by NavierStokes(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
great664:

Okay Bro, that's sha they have turn naija to...

Soon u will be seeing advert like : We have 1000 members Hire us to protest for you about anything.. Trust me it will be very Lucrative

They are already here!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Checked86: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Keep rationalizing violence against women it only goes to shows how less of a man you are
come on, get to work! U have been idle all your life and you are becoming a nuisance to those that reason. Just look through your window for 5mins and you will see underage girls hawking, that is abuse. How have you been protesting for them? The very issue that requires protest right now is your living standard, not Remi something. The money spent on printing the shirts and inscribing all those sh*ts on the placard can make one person in Nigeria better for life.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Elkay3: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't know if money was giving for this protest or not and I really don't care about that aspect, but I sure know the inscription on those banners are right. What is wrong is wrong, no matter who does it.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by MeetChum: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good afternoon lovelies, please kindly click on this link and vote for me for FACE OF KENPOLY. Thank you. Much love. Http://www.naijafrolic.com/2016/07/fok-16-contestant-no-10-ejiofo-chioma.html?m=1
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Beamborla(f): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
elmisti:

see me see wahala ooooo, in a meeting Dey collected millions to sit.only God knows how many women out there suffer real violence and we don't see any one stand up for them.stupid set of youth.
All they have done is insult real victims of violence.

How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
elmisti:

is the senate now a domestic setting. people like u will want doctors to postrate while giving u injections just to know he respect you

Oh, rape and violence against women is only allowed in the Nigerian senate and against your own fellow senate members and not at home?

ipob logic is always demented and upside down logic..

Btw, your role model did it at home to 2 wives and both of them divorced and left him...

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by wiseoneking: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
grin ipork eyebug love violence against women guess they fall short of being men
You are suffering from IPOBosis, a disease common in the SW for people that fears the igbo exist because of the suffering in AREWAodua nation after they might have gone to Biafra. I can see your fear and your inferiority complex. Better comment on the post and stop been so tormented by BiafraEXIT. If they leave Nigeria, your poverty will multiplied because they are your only HOPE now. Lol

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Arrant nonsense.

I don't support beating women but if a woman insults me, i'll gladly insult her back.

After all we are in the era of gender equality.

It seem Nigerian women doesn't understand what they want.

Some days back, I was watching a video where a bit*ch was hitting a dude while her friends where videoing and laughing, immediately the dude lost his cool and hit the girl back only once. The next thing de bi*tch started saying was "so you are hitting a woman".

Really funny how women feel like they can do whatever and go scot free because of their gender.

Moreover this same protesters are same with BBOG type of protesters. We all know how it ends.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by nkemcd(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
bros,park well.

Why are you trying so hard to justify d action of your Pay mistress?

aressssa:

Do you beat women bloody and rape them when provoked?

Do you beat and rape your girlfriend or wife when she upsets you?

I'm very serious of course. The next beaten, bloodied and raped woman could be your own sister, wife or mother.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Almajiri1: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
tempest01:
When I see every body wearing same shirts to protest, the first thing that comes to mind is "sponsored".

The only real protest in nigeria is the occupy Nigeria.

There is a difference between dress code, and shared dress.
Na one guy cornered the contract to print those polo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by somebori(f): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
shocked

In Abuja again,

Money and power, yeye dey smell abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by jonyima: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
i love DINO. he is the real man.

APC is full of mad people. APC had turn Nigeria into a land of Comedy.

what a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
gboss4sure:
Arrant nonsense.

I don't support beating women but if a woman insults me, i'll gladly insult her back.

After all we are in the era of gender equality.

It seem Nigerian women doesn't understand what they want.

Some days back, I was watching a video where a bitch was hitting a dude while her friends where videoing and laughing, immediately the dude lost his cool and hit the girl back only once. The next thing de bitch started saying was "so you are hitting a woman".

Really funny how women feel like they can do whatever and go scot free because they are a woman.

Moreover this same protesters are same with BBOG type of protesters. We all know how it ends.

There is a difference between insults and issuing criminal and terrorist threats, threatening violence and rape.

Do you beat up and rape women, your own wife, sister and mother when they upset or provoke you?

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by wiseoneking: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

say no to violence against women real men don't condone violence against women.
thats true, but also virtous women never abuse men or call them dog/thug. Both Melaye and Remi are thesame. Non is better, both have one thing in common: Robbers of the common man. Remi's husband Tinubu is even worst than both two combined together.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Almajiri1:

Some of them are booked to be providing online arial support for the troops on ground.

Very wicked!

I tellu you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
nkemcd:
bros,park well.

Why are you trying so hard to justify d action of your Pay mistress?

Do you beat up and rape women, your own wife, sister and mother when they upset or provoke you?

The next beaten, bloodied and raped woman could be your own sister, wife or mother.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by odogwunawka: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
A Woman preacher was killed nobody protest, DINO I confirmed you the strongest senator ever.
Keep it up. wink

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
So of all the recent events worth protesting, meteeeeew
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
odogwunawka:
A Woman preacher was killed nobody protest, DINO I confirmed you the strongest senator ever.
Keep it up. wink

What's new?

Even Hitler is other people's role model..

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Kollyk11(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
foolishness at its peak
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by seeangel: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
u see y we call this country zoo , people are dying every day by hunger yet you're sponsoring this useless protest with people's funds God punished politican

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by vedaxcool(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
great664:

As expected! Pls before this show me anywhere you have commented on violence against woman? Also show where u defended Muslim violence that resulted to both woman killed gruesomely at Abj and Kano ...

So Remi Tinubu a senator is who u are shading from violence, pls get a life and stop waiting for manna...Not every stuff u suppose to show interest else u will just be showing foolishnesss. Tomorrow both will be sharing their loot and smiling here u are defending the undefendable
[/s]

You expect me to explain myself to you a stark ignoramus that doesn't know what violence against women actually mean get out of my mention.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Basalt(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

But condone violence against men?

Grow up woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Meteeeeew, of all the recent events worth protesting for,I don't blame them sha, there is hunger in the land,they are just doing what they are paid for
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Boombijj: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
They should have protest when Mrs Eunice and that other woman were killed in Abuja and Kano. All these protest are for their selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by jrusky(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

In as much I'm not and I will not be Tinubu fan or APC fan but Melaye unruly and lousiness is appalling I think it's yet time for this lousy guy to be shut down I don'tr care as per Tinubu wife that is not my headache but Melaye rudeness, unguided utterances and violent need to be checked. It's only a silly man that bully or acted violently towards woman its a pure show of cowardliness talkless a so called serving Senator.

I just fear God this God is so powerful and so mysterious. God I bow for you and thrown salute sir, was this not same Melaye that was hurling insult on Gej abusing him and his wife just to make a point for his party see him now doing same thing to a fellow party member. Melaye time up you are a gonner already I really pity you and still wondering how did he convinced his people to vote for him I still don't get it.

Sorry ooooooooooo Melaye.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by StraightManner: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
You're still carrying placard on top issue dem don settle, dem don share money sef. na u sabi ooo

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by jiyya: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Unemployment
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by gbishman: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Now we can see where the N75million naira was put into.
Dino i hope and pray your head is saved in this storm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building / Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.