Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) (43823 Views)

Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Guyman02: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
I am waiting for Kogi Women protest in Abuja against Remi Tinubu, let the drama kontinu grin
APC = Agberos Party Congress

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2016

What evil men do....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-NoC1lnEfR4Y/VtBAhNsCqSI/AAAAAAAAYYk/I61sC8WLsAU/s1600/domestic.JPG[/img]

What evil men do.

This is somebody's sister, mother or daughter.

Say no to violence against women
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Ngokafor(f): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
...Tinubu lapdogs on this thread should kindly go and eat stone and leave us alone..I am a women and is not deceived by your rubbish cries for 'women'.

..keep fooling youselves with your mumu protest..jobless paid hacks.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2016

What evil men do to the..

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by SycophanticGoat: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Built2last:
So despite Dino breaking the news on this planned protest. They went ahead to do it.

Nawa.

Money indeed is a dangerous tool in the hand of the rich.

imagine a shell staff being in this protest.

Poverty is stupid

Senseless idiots didn't protest when a woman was gruesomely murdered in Kano and another murdered in Abuja. The bastards didn't lift banner when women were raped and gruesomely murdered by herdsmen in Benue, Enugu, Ogun, Nassarawa, etc. The stupid prostititutes didn't deem it fit to protest against the havoc being reigned upon the female residents of Ikorodun. The sycophantic hypocrites didn't think it wise to protest against the violence and molestation against the female child, an act perpetrated on daily basis against kids. But are out there protesting for the toutish wife of a retired drug baron and a political criminal. With these set of fools in this country, whoever thinks Nigeria will get better is seriously demented.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
SycophanticGoat:

Senseless idiots didn't protest when a woman was gruesomely murdered in Kano and another murdered in Abuja. The bastards didn't lift banner when women were raped and gruesomely murdered by herdsmen in Benue, Enugu, Ogun, Nassarawa, etc. The stupid prostititutes didn't deem it fit to protest against the havoc being reigned upon the female residents of Ikorodun. The sycophantic hypocrites didn't think it wise to protest against the violence and molestation against the female child, an act perpetrated on daily basis against kids. But are out there protesting for the toutish wife of a retired drug baron and a political criminal. With these set of fools in this country, whoever thinks Nigeria will get better is seriously demented.
[/s]

Keep quiet. We don't have to demonstrate against everything under the sun before demonstrating against domestic violence.

You too can demonstrate against the preacher's killers so what's stopping you and your?

What have you done? Nothing.

Hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by damon222: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

say no to violence against women real men don't condone violence against women.
I will do verything within my ability to ensure Buhari is voted out come 2019. All what all I see today is only lunatics. This Buhari government has turned this country into land of the most foolish and brainless human beings on earth. Why would a government of a normal human beings allow his country like a monkey and banana country. Today one hired fools are protesting,. Tomorrow, another set of hired foolish and bastered aimless fools protesting. I hate this country as it is going under Buharu. Tufiakwa. Even though I am a Nigerians, I am not for Nigeria.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
damon222:
[b]I will do verything within my ability to ensure Buhari [/b]is voted out come 2019. All what all I see today is only lunatics. This Buhari government has turned this country into land of the most foolish and brainless human beings on earth. Why would a government of a normal human beings allow his country like a monkey and banana country. Today one hired fools are protesting,. Tomorrow, another set of hired foolish and bastered aimless fools protesting. I hate this country as it is going under Buharu. Tufiakwa. Even though I am a Nigerians, I am not for Nigeria.

You and your kind did the same thing in 2015 with your GEJ till 2019 rubbish and still failed? God did not answer that crooked, corrupt and stealing is not corruption prayer..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Candyrain(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Learn to shutup rather than make senseless statement without any basis. rubbish

Hahahaha
When their hypocrisy is revealed they resort to using abusive words.
Prove to the world dat u are really out to defend women against violence. Protest against the callous murdering of those two women in Kano and Abuja.

ZOMBIE

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by cooljintl(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
midolian:
More grin grin
Rubbish ppl protests rof lubbish lost grin
midolian:
More grin grin
Rubbish ppl protests rof lubbish hrtless crews!
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Blitz888(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-MVy-ULpvNDY/UrauZRXN6XI/AAAAAAAAWm4/00HFhjUmE4c/s1600/Tokunbo+after+battering+by+Dino+Melaye+1.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-EyUl13NaEqQ/U7RSHNOoCOI/AAAAAAAAvAw/YNoGmIa0vGo/s1600/www.lawrenciaudife.com_dino.jpg[/img]

He served his own wives too....

Is this how you serve your own wife, mother and sister?

Since you have refused to put your mind to task.... May I ask.
Pray tell was Your God Mother Remi justified in her comments?
Please respond to the other begging questions in my post and stop being selective... She drew the first blood and now that the cock has come home to roost she and her band of sympathizers are crying wolf.

I would never support violence against women and any creature but those pics you posted are no justification for Mrs Tinubu to verbally assault him and expect no reprisals.
Keep on posting pics... Emergency activist!
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Blitz888(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Women right groups who did not speak up when young girls were sold to their grand papas in the name marriage. They also did no utter as much as a whimper when a woman was murdered in Kano for religious reasons. These shameless emergency activist also lost their voices when two weeks ago a female evangelist was murdered in cold blood by religious fanatics have all suddenly found their voices and now wear the garb of activism because it's a Remi Tinubu and a Dino Malaye that is involved. The same women exploited the chibok girls kidnapping for their selfish ends and now APC has finally rewarded her with appointment as NPA chair. This same woman was the youth Corp member that elrufai was allegedly paying 1 million while he was @BPE. Their amorous rship was never refuted or denied instead he was silently eased out... Women have always made themselves willing tools in the hands of the highest bidder and the case of Remi vs Dino is not any different.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by damon222: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Thank you so much. I have sworn that come 2019. Am prepared to sell my land, whatever to ensure Buhari is voted out. I hate this country so much that I can openly say that Even though I am Nigerian, I am not for Nigeria. This coffee and crude oil teeth, frog and ozooing mouth owner call Thieffnubu and the senseless Buhari are the one behind this lunatic acts going on in this country. What we should plan now is how to vote out apc. This country cannot continue with this madness. Tufiakwa to Thieffnubu and his agents. Why and how can normal human being like myself, yourself and others allow this most foolish acts every day. If past leaders have run this country exactly like Buhari and his apc members are doing now, an sure there would have been no country occupied by human beings
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by vedaxcool(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
Candyrain:

Hahahaha
When their hypocrisy is revealed they resort to using abusive words.
Prove to the world dat u are really out to defend women against violence. Protest against the callous murdering of those two women in Kano and Abuja.

ZOMBIE
[/s]

useless cursed wailing zombies are all over the place living their cursed calling the same zombies that denied chibok girls turned around and said it happened, their lack of manners accept women beating as an acceptable way of behaving. Cursed they are. Follow the below advice, bloody hypocrite.

aressssa:
[s][/s]
Keep quiet. We don't have to demonstrate against everything under the sun before demonstrating against domestic violence.
You too can demonstrate against the preacher's killers so what's stopping you and your?
Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by SycophanticGoat: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
damon222:
Thank you so much. I have sworn that come 2019. Am prepared to sell my land, whatever to ensure Buhari is voted out. I hate this country so much that I can openly say that Even though I am Nigerian, I am not for Nigeria. This coffee and crude oil teeth, frog and ozooing mouth owner call Thieffnubu and the senseless Buhari are the one behind this lunatic acts going on in this country. What we should plan now is how to vote out apc. This country cannot continue with this madness. Tufiakwa to Thieffnubu and his agents. Why and how can normal human being like myself, yourself and others allow this most foolish acts every day. If past leaders have run this country exactly like Buhari and his apc members are doing now, an sure there would have been no country occupied by human beings

When we have Buhari worshippers and Tinubu asslickers like the sycophantic-Goat that mentioned me before you did on this thread, how do you propose we kick out those idiotic bastards out of power?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

This is a law enforcement issue and the police have already arrested the killers..

What's your point sef? That we can not speak up against women and wife beaters and rapist until we demonstrate against everything under the sun?

What kind of basement mentality logic is this.

If beating up women and raping women is your way of life, fine, but it's not our way of life. Confine that barbarity to your village..
In that case, how many cases of violence against women (cases of reported violence, not just alleged threat) in nigeria have been protested or are you trying to say this is the first time you're hearing an 'alleged' rape threat? How many times have u commented about violence against women?
Meanwhile, we all know its a propaganda. Who rapes a woman that goes around 24/7 with security!!!
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by damon222: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Hypocrites.
Na thunder go fire you with your smelling mouth like Tinubu mouth. I have complete hate for this country as it is going. If our past leaders have run this country like this, am sure there would have no country we would have call our own. Why must this government bring about lunatics every where. I will pray and even do everthing to ensure, during 2019 campaign, to vote out Buhari and his apc. Some of us cannot allow this madness to continue. Today one set foolish people are hired to protest. Tommorrow another set of lunatic will come and protest. Thunder fire all of una.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Candyrain(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

useless cursed wailing zombies are all over the place living their cursed calling the same zombies that denied chibok girls turned around and said it happened, their lack of manners accept women beating as an acceptable way of behaving. Cursed they are. Follow the below advice, bloody hypocrite.

E pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by vedaxcool(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
damon222:
I will do verything within my ability to ensure Buhari is voted out come 2019. All what all I see today is only lunatics. This Buhari government has turned this country into land of the most foolish and brainless human beings on earth. Why would a government of a normal human beings allow his country like a monkey and banana country. Today one hired fools are protesting,. Tomorrow, another set of hired foolish and bastered aimless fools protesting. I hate this country as it is going under Buharu. Tufiakwa. Even though I am a Nigerians, I am not for Nigeria.
[/s]

You sound like this man take some medication

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:
At least the picture above shows an act of violence and certainly didn't happen today but how come we never heard of it? U never talked about it, No one protested against it but suddenly it just surfaced so as to use it for propaganda simply because a political godfather's wife had an argument with her colleague.
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by vedaxcool(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
[s]
Candyrain:

E pain am grin grin
[/s]

It is very painful seeing foolish youths defend women beating out of poverty and failing to eat a decent meal for days . They sell their dignity for groundnut and bread from dino woman beater

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Mikollon1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

The question is, do you beat up and rape women when they upset you? Yes Or No.

Saying you act like a thug or calling you a dog is not a crime, but issuing threats to beat and rape a woman is terrorist and criminal threats which is a crime.

The fact that you beat and rape women because they provoke you or because you are too weak and not man enough to control your emotions doesn't mean such barbaric act is an acceptable practice outside your village or in the Nigerian senate

Okay, since you missed the question, I'll repost it; "What punishment should the Female Lawmaker get for insulting her colleague who happens to be a father and a human being thus causing him emotional/psychological stress?"
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by guywitzerogal(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Jst shut up real women should respect men....if truly the respect their husband #I standwit Dino
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by aressssa: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Blitz888:

Since you have refused to put your mind to task.... May I ask.
Pray tell was Your God Mother Remi justified in her comments?
Please respond to the other begging questions in my post and stop being selective... She drew the first blood and now that the cock has come home to roost she and her band of sympathizers are crying wolf.

I would never support violence against women and any creature but those pics you posted are no justification for Mrs Tinubu to verbally assault him and expect no reprisals.
Keep on posting pics... Emergency activist!

1. She was right to stand up against the wife beater and rapist bully who threatened her and the people of Lagos she represents.

2. Saying the wife beater acts like a thug or even calling him a dog could be insulting even though the wife beater and rapist was acting like one, but it's not a crime and definitely not any kind of justification to threaten a fellow senator with terrorist threats, criminal threats, beating and rape which is a crime.

Question.. Who started the fiasco with threats? The wife beater and rapist..
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Mikollon1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Hypocrites.

What punishment should the Female Lawmaker get for insulting her colleague who happens to be a father and a human being thus causing him emotional/psychological stress?
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Mikollon1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:

Question.. Who started the fiasco with threats? The wife beater and rapist..

Why call him a rapist?
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by gabinweb: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Jobless people
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by Bobulopsy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Is that the reason why she must be abusing Man old enough to be her husband and is she the only female Senator in that chamber?
She did the same thing to Obanikoro when he was interviewed for Minister

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by smartbros(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
75million is working........people are protesting #PovertyNahBastard
Re: Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
midolian:
Pictures don't lie

http://punchng.com/photos-women-protest-dino-melaye-abuja/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

still waiting for them to stage a protest against the killers of the preacher woman..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.