Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? (3218 Views)

I Met My Husband On Tiktok After My Ex Broke Up With Me, & We Got Married - Lady / Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Cinderella5(f): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
I believe the above is a fallacy. A guy who loves you loves you, it doesn't matter whether you were with him when he was broke or when he is made. Ladies don't be blackmailed by that fake lame story guys say to keep you glued to their side when they have nothing meaningful to offer in the relationship. Don't pity a man and remain with him, remain only cos of love not poverty related pity. I have seen men dump girls who were with them during hard times for sexier girls, so there are no rules.
Let's not be blackmailed by struggling aka broke guys, follow your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Airforce1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na your type yahoo plus boys dey find

2 Likes

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Cinderella5(f): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:
Na your type yahoo plus boys dey find
before they see me, they have used your useless baby mama. Fake guy with fake life! Now get lost.
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by N0favors: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
‘Ex broke guys’. cheesy wink That’s a new

4 Likes

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Airforce1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Cinderella5:
before they see me, they have used your useless baby mama. Fake guy with fake life! Now get lost.
She's not all about the money but happiness , which I'm giving to her in abundance.

I doubt if you got a man
Fuckit , are you even rich ?

3 Likes

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by maxlev1: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
I was once broke but now am rich. There was a girl who loved me deeply and supported me throughout the struggle. She never disrespected, hurt or looked down on me all through d broke times. Right now she is the only lady and will always be the only lady apart from my sis and mom that will enjoy my love and money. So stop deceiving the good girls out there to share ur same kind of negative mentality because it ain't good at all. Alot of guys who are made today will always go back to n pick that babe(except there was none) that supported them in their years of suffering but will bleep and dump most of the babes they meet after they are made. This is because most men don't trust ladies they know after they are made.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by NobodyKnows(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Smh
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Uchenaija: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
The sound of real love, money cannot buy it.
Many would live all their life & will never find it. And when it is too late..... you'd wish you can take back the hands of time
cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRC6NEdSLIA

1 Like

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Cinderella5(f): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:

She's not all about the money but happiness , which I'm giving to her in abundance.

I doubt if you got a man
Fuckit , are you even rich ?
happiness is very important, that's my message. Since she loves you despite your poverty, she should be all means remain. I don't think you read my post with understanding.
I am rich
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Cinderella5(f): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
maxlev1:
I was once broke but now am rich. There was a girl who loved me deeply and supported me throughout the struggle. She never disrespected, hurt or looked down on me all through d broke times. Right now she is the only lady and will always be the only lady apart from my sis and mom that will enjoy my love and money. So stop deceiving the good girls out there to share ur same kind of negative mentality because it ain't good at all. Alot of guys who are made today will always go back to n pick that babe(except there was none) that supported them in their years of suffering but will bleep and dump most of the babes they meet after they are made. This is because most men don't trust ladies they know after they are made.
I like your testimony, thanks for sharing. I am just tying to say this is not always the case smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by HarunaWest(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Cinderella5:
I believe the above is a fallacy. A guy who loves you loves you, it doesn't matter whether you were with him when he was broke or when he is made. Ladies don't be blackmailed by that fake lame story guys say to keep you glued to their side when they have nothing meaningful to offer in the relationship. Don't pity a man and remain with him, remain only cos of love not poverty related pity. I have seen men dump girls who were with them during hard times for sexier girls, so there are no rules.
why is it always about the guy and never the girl?
So what bout the broke guy that dated the broke girl,is he now a second class citizen? That a guy leaves a chick when he becomes rich is just an individual thing,it shouldn't be generalized. I have never left any chick cos i became bigger, i only leave when we have irreconcilable differences.
A lady should never feel shes doing a guy a favour by dating him..Love is supposed to be mutual in rich or in poor,in sickness or in health..Wealth shouldnt be a yardstick.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by pacino26(m): 12:37am On Sep 07, 2018
HarunaWest:

why is it always about the guy and never the girl?
So what bout the broke guy that dated the broke girl,is he now a second class citizen? That a guy leaves a chick when he becomes rich is just an individual thing,it shouldn't be generalized. I have never left any chick cos i became bigger, i only leave when we have irreconcilable differences.
A lady should never feel shes doing a guy a favour by dating him..Love is supposed to be mutual in rich or in poor,in sickness or in health..Wealth shouldnt be a yardstick.

Salient points for rational analysis on the subject you raised there bro.

I would not use the word broke but rather days of humble beginning . Every known human today had that point in his/her life when things were little, dreams were being crushed and all that. It is a shame that the happiness for the modern day Nigerian girl is to be able to dress up and post pictures on instagram with the wealth of "her man" in display. In other words, dating a broke guy is in the hopes that as a hustler a pay day will come. Funny eh?

Ladies are gifted with a kind of sight most men lack; the good ones can see your future and decide to stick around through thick and thin, the bad ones can tell how much you got in your pocket without touching it. grin

On the subject, breakups abound when there are differences but if in the course of the relationship trust and understanding were built then no matter the differences a compromise can always be achieved.

Dear Op, a relationship is never a precursor to courtship or marriage. It is only but a relationship. Marriage is not a reward scheme out of pity but a commitment into a life of compromise and sacrifice. Most of our parents got married on less than N10,000 a year. There are marriages on less than N500,000 a year today and guess what, the couples are happy!

Breakthrough comes in various forms; finding true love is amongst that list. So your advise is good but flawed in the sense that you never told them the reward in this case marriage can come when they are of good behaviour and moral support. So a guy don't get dumped eh? Or you think men owe ladies a special obligation for s3x, hell no!!! It takes 2¹/² days for a man to recover from an ejeculation hope you know. Read on the male reproductive system to see what men give up in s3x talk more of the mental and financial commitment in a relationship.

My prayer to every faithful and well behaved lady standing by her man is to live and be able to tell her kids(with the guy of course cheesy) tales of virtue that kept them together. I believe such relationships yield a new generation of ladies better than what the 90s produced in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by daviesblaze(m): 1:06am On Sep 07, 2018
lets hear the conclusion of the matter. the guy above me said it all.
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Michelle55: 6:56am On Sep 07, 2018
pacino26:

I would not use the word broke but rather days of humble beginning . Every known human today had that point in his/her life when things were little, dreams were being crushed and all that. It is a shame that the happiness for the modern day Nigerian girl is to be able to dress up and post pictures on instagram with the wealth of "her man" in display. In other words, dating a broke guy is in the hopes that as a hustler a pay day will come. Funny eh?

Ladies are gifted with a kind of sight most men lack; the good ones can see your future and decide to stick around through thick and thin, the bad ones can tell how much you got in your pocket without touching it. grin

On the subject, breakups abound when there are differences but if in the course of the relationship trust and understanding were built then no matter the differences a compromise can always be achieved.

Dear Op, a relationship is never a precursor to courtship or marriage. It is only but a relationship. Marriage is not a reward scheme out of pity but a commitment into a life of compromise and sacrifice. Most of our parents got married on less than N10,000 a year. There are marriages on less than N500,000 a year today and guess what, the couples are happy!

Breakthrough comes in various forms; finding true love is amongst that list. So your advise is good but flawed in the sense that you never told them the reward in this case marriage can come when they are of good behaviour and moral support. So a guy don't get dumped eh? Or you think men owe ladies a special obligation for s3x, hell no!!! It takes 2¹/² days for a man to recover from an ejeculation hope you know. Read on the male reproductive system to see what men give up in s3x talk more of the mental and financial commitment in a relationship.

My prayer to every faithful and well behaved lady standing by her man is to live and be able to tell her kids(with the guy of course cheesy) tales of virtue that kept them together. I believe such relationships yield a new generation of ladies better than what the 90s produced in Nigeria.
Aptly said!

2 Likes

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by richidinho(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2018
if to say na just meee ehn...i will marry my first love 2BABA say so
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2018
Someone said that a poor man is always humble but wait after he has become rich to see if he will be humble or not. The true character of a man usually surfaces when he has made it.
So staying with a man during his hardship moments does not guarantee that he will love you after he has survive. It varies from person to person.
However, I would suggest staying with a man that is grounded in the word of God, he would be considerate in what he will do even after he has made the money.
Also, ladies should know that a poor man might tolerate your bad attitudes till after the day has dawn on him. Then he may decide to not want you anymore. So my advice to ladies is that they should always consciously put up good behavior with their man whether he has made in life or not. Men are very observant of the lifestyle of ladies. We don't get married to you because you stayed but rather because u have a good character. This is my opinion by the way.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by kalex0(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Cinderella5:

idiot

u no get better things to do??

fish brain

what about broke girls??

do u av money??
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2018
Cinderella5:

You've just shown everybody that you're mentally shortsighted, you're not doing anybody any favor by being with them, if you don't like them leave
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by adebolasamson: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2018
you'd know from his character while poor
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Op is right to some extent. Human naturally tend to forget people who stood by them when they had nothing. While some been ungrateful some were distracted by the luxuries of life. As it is humane to forget your sufferings when you finally get what you want.

But then, I think We all should strive to attain to that level where we render help, love and support without expecting back. A stage where you realize that no one owes you nothing and you only help for humanity sake.

A woman shouldn't build all her hopes in a Man. Support your Man but never neglect your own dreams.That way you make his burden lighter and your expectations slimmer. smiley We should all strive to be the best. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Cinderella5(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
usoroh4luv:
Someone said that a poor man is always humble but wait after he has become rich to see if he will be humble or not. The true character of a man usually surfaces when he has made it.
So staying with a man during his hardship moments does not guarantee that he will love you after he has survive. It varies from person to person.
However, I would suggest staying with a man that is grounded in the word of God, he would be considerate in what he will do even after he has made the money.
Also, ladies should know that a poor man might tolerate your bad attitudes till after the day has dawn on him. Then he may decide to not want you anymore. So my advice to ladies is that they should always consciously put up good behavior with their man whether he has made in life or not. Men are very observant of the lifestyle of ladies. We don't get married to you because you stayed but rather because u have a good character. This is my opinion by the way.
you are so on point. Too much wisdom
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Cinderella5(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Op is right to some extent. Human naturally tend to forget people who stood by them when they had nothing. While some been ungrateful some were distracted by the luxuries of life. As it is humane to forget your sufferings when you finally get what you want.

But then, I think We all should strive to attain to that level where we render help, love and support without expecting back. A stage where you realize that no one owes you nothing and you only help for humanity sake.

A woman shouldn't build all her hopes in a Man. Support your Man but never neglect your own dreams.That way you make his burden lighter and your expectations slimmer. smiley We should all strive to be the best. smiley
nice smiley
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2018
pacino26:

Sorry i had to quote the whole post. You just made so much sense... If only these girls looking for big gods would take it cheesy
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by hkidola00(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2018
Michelle55:

Aptly said!
ok Michelle, I use to believe this picture u posted now, but I love my girlfriend too dearly, like too dearly, I was gonna marry her wen my football hit d high, but she traveled sometimes ago for an exam for about four months, she started engaging a some romance act with her cousin and even dating him, I got to know this through d call recorder I set on d phone she uses to call him, do u know how devastated and heartbroken I felt, and I asked her if I've wronged her in anyway, she said I did nothing and she begged me, but I'm not ready to take her back cos she didn't confess, I caught her, it being there months now, she's still begging but I can't propose to such a girl if I finally become a successful footballer, no wonder she always avoided my touches on her body when she started d bullsshiit with her cousin
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Oreofepeters: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2018
This lady is pained, probably the guy she allegedly stood by has dumped àss..
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Michelle55: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
hkidola00:
ok Michelle, I use to believe this picture u posted now, but I love my girlfriend too dearly, like too dearly, I was gonna marry her wen my football hit d high, but she traveled sometimes ago for an exam for about four months, she started engaging a some romance act with her cousin and even dating him, I got to know this through d call recorder I set on d phone she uses to call him, do u know how devastated and heartbroken I felt, and I asked her if I've wronged her in anyway, she said I did nothing and she begged me, but I'm not ready to take her back cos she didn't confess, I caught her, it being there months now, she's still begging but I can't propose to such a girl if I finally become a successful footballer, no wonder she always avoided my touches on her body when she started d bullsshiit with her cousin
To be honest, that's sick. In fact an abomination... No one is saying you should take her back but forgive her and move on.

1 Like

Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by ImaIma1(f): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
maxlev1:

She didn't actually say anything negative. She said they should only stay because of love and not because of pity of what people think about sticking to him as he is not rich
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Tamarapetty(f): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Some forget. Dude i stood by started acting funny and giving me stories upon stories after getting a job in a bank, no point giving myself heart ache or headache over him, gave him space biko, no time for bullsheet. :X
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
maxlev1:

Not always true, i know of a once upon a time useless broke guy who left his girl for a slay the moment he became rich, i do believe in starting up with a guy but it's more or less 90% risky.
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by maxlev1: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

She didn't actually say anything negative. She said they should only stay because of love and not because of pity of what people think about sticking to him as he is not rich
U are right though but why on earth should a man or lady stay in a relationship based on pity instead of love. Its like the person is deceiving his/her self which I see as complete foolishness and waste of time cos it neva brings one happiness. The most important ingredients in a relationship are true love, trust, understanding and commitment. Being broke or made shouldn't ever be d first step. I believe with good planning and commitment anybody can improve his/her financial status up to an atleast comfortable state.
Re: Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
No good man ever leaves a good lady that stood in times of trouble I would never forget that special woman forever. I have just one regret since i've been dating, leaving an ex of mine when i was way younger because she wasn't so beautiful now i realize beauty is vain, She's married now but if i had the chance, i'll marry her and her baby together. I have never met anybody as great as she is afterwards. Nature has a way of paying us back for all wrongs we did. If you have a good man/woman please cherish them, its so hard to find true loyalty in our generation. "Whatever you are, be a good one"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Them Off (PICX) / See Big Kpomo! Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Sends Her Followers Into A Frenzy / Is This An Insult Or Love? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.