Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) (4289 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Why I Would Never Be After Girls On Nairaland (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
is it not true

be a troll like slimthug

Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
indeed!
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
4 ur counterfeit mind tongue

So Op u be male...chaii yawa don gas cry
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by Blayze007(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecided
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by Sexxkillz: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Take your "sexiest body" to the bank and withdraw money with it (by just flashing your "sexiest body" ) and I'll take you serious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Take your "sexiest body" to the bank and withdraw money with it (by just flashing your "sexiest body"wink and I'll take you serious.
i just did so and ot gave me th money to buy this mb and call you stupid undecided
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by KRISTON(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
see log of wood
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Blayze007:
undecided
you nodey ever smile...na to only squeeze face
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by iamkingzlee(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Warris this sad
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Warris this sad
Bro leave d werey transgender,u r hotter ma nigga#nohomo cheesy
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
in fact.... ah done CUM grin
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
undecided undecided
Upload yours wink
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
you try bro

1 Like

Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Upload yours wink
my no shirt pic? Lol. Not happening.

Atleast not on NL. Maybe I can flaunt it on IG tho tongue tongue
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Haybee27:
Bro leave d werey transgender,u r hotter ma nigga#nohomo cheesy
lol. Evening, my man. Howdy?
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by bryan360: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
which kinda homosapiens yu no c for NL ehn..ur mate dy hustle bar u dy cum showcase bones..goan sidan there
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by jamalnation(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee and stupid post be like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by Blayze007(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you nodey ever smile...na to only squeeze face

Suddenly ur now female? undecided
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

You know I wouldn't want you to flaunt
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamkingzlee:
lol. Evening, my man. Howdy?
Good bami,u? cheesy
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by olac21(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i just did so and ot gave me th money to buy this mb and call you stupid undecided
Are you this stvpid?
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Those things are way too heavy for you to pull cheesy tongue tongue
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Haybee27:
Good bami,u? cheesy
I'm good brotherly, i trust you had a nice day? Edakun Epp me, Join my ministry sir sad
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamkingzlee:
I'm good brotherly, i trust you had a nice day? Edakun Epp me, Join my ministry sir sad
Yea,my day was great cant complain.What ministry bro?
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Haybee27:
Yea,my day was great cant complain.What ministry bro?
I hope you don't mind checking my signature?
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
They energy? Well, maybe you do. But trust me, the courage and zeal, I doubt if you have them smiley wink
You are rightgrin I'll be too scared to face that region tongue
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by senibo1: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
sigh... who your sexy body epp?
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by nikkypearl(f): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

angry sad
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grincheesy I av the energy needed to pull them...
The energy? Well, maybe you do. But trust me, the courage and zeal, I doubt if you have them smiley wink
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
angry sad
what wrong have I done this time? undecided
Re: I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) by nikkypearl(f): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what wrong have I done this time? undecided
grin grin mitcheeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) / My Kind Of Woman (photo) / WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.