Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) (4285 Views)

Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by Redomi(m): 11:16pm On May 07, 2017
New set of slay queens has just been released...
All the old slay queens get ready to loose your boyfriends cos these ones bad pass una
Just see Nyash nah...big nyash

Re: WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by Redomi(m): 11:17pm On May 07, 2017

Re: WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by SuperSuave(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2017
from a movie set? see nyarnsh like apu undecided
Re: WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by kushercain: 11:24pm On May 07, 2017
when you see nyansh you want to bury your preek inside.. in the words of Fela "hey baby show me your living license" cool

1 Like

Re: WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2017
The girl on pink thinks she'z made it in Life grin grin
Re: WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 07, 2017
Dem mama and papa don go hustle for money, see Naija future.
Re: WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by Redomi(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
from a movie set? see nyarnsh like apu undecided
Guy, wetin you dey see?
Re: WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by Redomi(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2017
kushercain:
when you see nyansh you want to bury your preek inside..
in the words of Fela
"hey baby show me your living license" cool

I no fit. under age
Re: WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by nero2face: 11:41pm On May 07, 2017
chisos !!!...

meanwhile some naija guys right now

Re: WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by Redomi(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
The girl on pink thinks she'z made it in Life grin grin
like Kim Kardashian
Re: WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by Redomi(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2017
fuckerstard:
Dem mama and papa don go hustle for money, see Naija future.
We are the leaders of today, tomorrow may be too late
Re: WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by Redomi(m): 11:43pm On May 07, 2017
nero2face:
chisos
Salt of life
Re: WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 07, 2017
Redomi:
We are the leaders of today, tomorrow may be too late

Leader of today? Youth leader abi which one cos am not understanding. Leaders of yesterday no gree commot for us.

(1) (Reply)

Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics / You Wan Do Ashawo Work ... You No Wan Shave Your Pusszy - Read My Experience / She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.