Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (141061 Views)

The People Vs Muhammed / Worldly People Vs Religious People, Be The Judge / Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by ejitec16(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2016
true2god:
Thanks. I have down loaded.
pls. can you send me the copy . my email ejimafriday@gmail.com. thanks
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by sexilia: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
For the record
1. i didnt read all the boring epistle of a reply u posted ^^^.

2. I really don't expect the exmuslim man to automatically convert to Christianity. It takes a while eg ali sina just embraced Christianity last year after decades as an exmuslim atheist.
The important tthing is that he has admitted mohammed was a fraud and admits he wasted 16years studying about the life of a paedophile rapist. Believe me many of his YouTube muslim audience will question Islam and some will renounce Islam.

Shalom.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Ifeann(f): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Demmzy15:
Confused illiterate, you present stuffs and claim Islam is this and that but when Muslims condemn(it's a known and established fact that you don't kill priest or destroy churches when there's war in Islam, I'm challenging you to disprove that) it you still then open your gutter mouth and claim it's sunnah and that "moderate" Muslims are fake. You're a double faced liar!

Why are you so rude.. cant we point out Mohammeds flaws and crimes without insults from you muslims..
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Ifeann(f): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
ejitec16:
pls. can you send me the copy . my email ejimafriday@gmail.com. thanks
You could try this link
http://opticapuerto31.com/77504-the-people-vs-muhammad-psychological-analysis.html
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Ifeann(f): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
nwabuwa:

Please send to kam2020@ymail.com.. Thanks.

You could try this link
http://opticapuerto31.com/77504-the-people-vs-muhammad-psychological-analysis.html
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 12:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Empiree:

And who is a "true Christ follower"?, the one that believes in 3-headed-gods or Paul or Mathew, Mark, Luke and John?
Whatever you mean by three headed God is not my "cup of tea" Yes, Paul and the others were certified "true Christ apostles (Christians ) they were les by the Holy Spirit. Anyone who has not the spirit of Christ is none of His. Its as simple as that. The spirit of Christ knows no evil, it does only Good. When you have the Spirit of Christ it helps to guide your ways.

Evil cannot control your mind. Christ said it that a good tree does not bear bad fruits. No where did any of Jesus 12 disciples commited evil. Or even kill. They were persecuted and killed. Unlike Muhammad, He killed and his successors killed too. And Isis and co are following his steps. These people are the true Muslims take it or leave it, its a fact from the hadiths and Coran.

So a true Christian is one who will not kill but love his neighbour as he love himself. See Why ur Hitler was never ONE!

Which Bible is that?. I will like to know because I am aware of at least forty different Bibles with contradictory contents. Help me out......which one please?

What do you mean 40 different bible?

Spiritually blind? and yet, you dont understand simple bathroom ethics that your zombie friend posted in other thread?
Yes, thats just the right word to use. Before Muhammad, was there bathroom ethics? cheesy

I am free already. F R E E free.
No, You are not free but bound. Islam is a rope tied in your neck. The day you renounce it you risk your life. How free is that? undecided
[/quote]

She needs to free herself first from the shackle of Pauline religion

She is doing a great job here. Even your prophet dare not say what you said about Paul. Paul saw Islam coming to deceive the world. The main reason Muslims hate Paul is because He saw Islam coming. He gave a perfect description of Islam. Save your soul from destruction man.

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Ifeann:

Why are you so rude.. cant we point out Mohammeds flaws and crimes without insults from you muslims..

Of course every Muslim will be rude when it comes yo questioning Islam/Muhammad.

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by kdan: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2016
The summary of these things is just how many books have u seen that is written saying Christianity is fake, common sense will tell u dat Christianity is the true religion

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by eraly(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Pls OP, how can I get d soft copy of dis book? any1 with a working download link? plllsssss.....
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by eraly(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
true2god:
Thanks. I have down loaded.

Please, kindly send me d pdf file.

opesoffy@gmail.com

thanks
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Ifeann(f): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
eraly:
Pls OP, how can I get d soft copy of dis book? any1 with a working download link? plllsssss.....

You could try this link
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by eraly(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ifeann:

You could try this link

d link isn't showing me wia I can click to download. if I click on d 2 'DOWNLOAD' tin on d website, it takes/redirects me to a dating site.

pls I need a direct download link or better still, help me upload it somwia ursef n give me d link here or opesoffy@gmail.com.

thanks
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Mindster: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pls can u send me d .mobi or epub of d book. Would really appreciate it, my email is mayojobi@gmail.com thanks
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Pureheart91(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmnn...dis one is Big oo!

How do one tame a goat who's main food is grass to giving him processed food?

The answer is it's so HARD..

That's how muslims are so addicted to thier ISLAM... When the truth is so evident at dere face..

Pity!

4 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Ajani247(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2016
I only lil to talk about this, before u condemn something u need to ve fact? Regards the hadits of water to do wudu I think u should make a research n u will find out the prophet is right... And u saying is a nt a prophet or Islam is fake... Do u ve facts n mind u hadits n bible are both report of stories n that is why u will the false word in it cost nt all in it was authentic. Maybe I should advise u to go n read the bible cover to cover n pick up the Quran n read it cover to cover by then I believe u will find out what u are missing and believe me u don't need anyone to explain to u the words of the Qu'ran. And if u find any error in it or contradiction den we Muslims will believe something is wrong. I see the video the quote Quran 18 v 86 bt wen I read it I didn't c any thing that its link wit wat he his saying... Here in our country will tell u dis Muslim that accept ur religion are of 3 type 1 problem 2 laziness 3 lake of understanding of ISLAM. Plz am interested in reading the book can resend the link the dropbox opening.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by MohammadSM: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
For those who read the book, "The People vs Muhammad - Psychological Analysis: J.K Sheindlin" or heard about it, there is a reply to it. Get a free copy! Visit https://www.facebook.com/muhammadthereply/ and ask for a copy. It's 100% free.

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
MohammadSM:
For those who read the book, "The People vs Muhammad - Psychological Analysis: J.K Sheindlin" or heard about it, there is a reply to it. Get a free copy! Visit https://www.facebook.com/muhammadthereply/ and ask for a copy. It's 100% free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by annunaki2(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2016
MohammadSM:

The islamic al taquiya industry is at it again with their watery and shallow 'refutals'. No matter how many lies muslims tell to whitewash the image of mohammed, it will never change the fact that he was a murderer, armed robber, rapist, paedophile, narcissist, slave trader and psychopath.

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by MohammadSM: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=Empiree post=49756774][/quote]
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
annunaki2:

The islamic al taquiya industry is at it again with their watery and shallow 'refutals'. No matter how many lies muslims tell to whitewash the image of mohammed, it will never change the fact that he was a murderer, armed robber, rapist, paedophile, narcissist, slave trader and psychopath.
You are famous for not using your brain. You want to read what suits you right?. And yet, you cant defend your theology/doctrine. What you looking for is holes in Islam to have something to blame. That's not gonna happen.

Whether you like it or not Islam is here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it. UNDERSTAND that?. Meanwhile, your brother who destroyed a place of worship just like boko haram is giving excuses for his silly actions and he's backed by CAN (Christians Association of Nija). Same thing BH did. They gave excuses in the name of religion. whats the difference?

http://naijagists.com/photos-cac-pastor-evangelist-who-destroyed-idol-shrine-in-ayetoro-says-idol-worshippers-attacked-him-with-charms/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2016
MohammadSM:

Muslim altaqiyya and deceit. .

You cant defend your prophet so u post a link to someone better at al taqiyya than you.. very common with your brothers rilwayan001, empiree DeathStroke007 etc

Firstly mohammed lied about being a prophet. A simple look at storied from the quran and how it is plagiarized from apocryphal books will prove this point.
He also recommend to his followers to lie about being muslims (I.e pretend to be onmuslims) to mix freely with the non muslims, avoid prosecution. A lot of Shias now practise this as al taqiyya to promote Islam.
There are many other instances but you know already if u read ur hadiths.
Finally,
Have u ever slept with a child?

Robbed a caravan,

Raped a married woman who you killed her
people,

slept with your son's ex wife,

beheaded people,
bought or sold a slave,

killed someone
who insulted you.

If you have never done this
then you are a better person than mohammed.

Mohammed was a very intelligent con man and
false prophet who got rich and amassed women
through terror and al taqiyya

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
^

You never got tired of this after evidences have been shown to you that Muhammad is indeed God's prophet. Anyways, 9jaforlife may be coming for you again. I know you got PhD in taqqiya yourself.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by annunaki2(m): 5:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Empiree:
^

You never got tired of this after evidences have been shown to you that Muhammad is indeed God's prophet. Anyways, 9jaforlife may be coming for you again. I know you got PhD in taqqiya yourself.

Which evidence The facts on ground prove beyond doubt that he is a completely fake prophet and charlatan per excellence.

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2016
annunaki2:

Which evidence The facts on ground prove beyond doubt that he is a completely fake prophet and charlatan per excellence.
Abeg, go sit for side. You have nothing to say
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by annunaki2(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Empiree:

I challenge you to provide us with the evidence. Coward.

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by annunaki2(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Empiree:

I challenge you to provide us with the evidence. Coward. angry

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Empiree:
You are famous for not using your brain. You want to read what suits you right?. And yet, you cant defend your theology/doctrine. What you looking for is holes in Islam to have something to blame. That's not gonna happen.

Whether you like it or not Islam is here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it. UNDERSTAND that?. Meanwhile, your brother who destroyed a place of worship just like boko haram is giving excuses for his silly actions and he's backed by CAN (Christians Association of Nija). Same thing BH did. They gave excuses in the name of religion. whats the difference?

http://naijagists.com/photos-cac-pastor-evangelist-who-destroyed-idol-shrine-in-ayetoro-says-idol-worshippers-attacked-him-with-charms/

Book harm/ISIS kill in the name of Allah. The quran, hadith support them. No Christian will kill in Jésus name. Because it's unscriptural. Thats the difference. tongue

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Muslim altaqiyya and deceit. .

You cant defend your prophet so u post a link to someone better at al taqiyya than you.. very common with your brothers rilwayan001, empiree DeathStroke007 etc

Firstly mohammed lied about being a prophet. A simple look at storied from the quran and how it is plagiarized from apocryphal books will prove this point.
He also recommend to his followers to lie about being muslims (I.e pretend to be onmuslims) to mix freely with the non muslims, avoid prosecution. A lot of Shias now practise this as al taqiyya to promote Islam.
There are many other instances but you know already if u read ur hadiths.
Finally,
Have u ever slept with a child?

Robbed a caravan,

Raped a married woman who you killed her
people,

slept with your son's ex wife,

beheaded people,
bought or sold a slave,

killed someone
who insulted you.

If you have never done this
then you are a better person than mohammed.

Mohammed was a very intelligent con man and
false prophet who got rich and amassed women
through terror and al taqiyya
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2016
MohammadSM:

Hahaha....obviously it's 100% free. Why they are doing their best to remove the book that exposed Muhammad from the net. Stop foolish some weak brain fellow's here.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2016
Ajani247:
[s]I only lil to talk about this, before u condemn something u need to ve fact? Regards the hadits of water to do wudu I think u should make a research n u will find out the prophet is right... And u saying is a nt a prophet or Islam is fake... Do u ve facts n mind u hadits n bible are both report of stories n that is why u will the false word in it cost nt all in it was authentic. Maybe I should advise u to go n read the bible cover to cover n pick up the Quran n read it cover to cover by then I believe u will find out what u are missing and believe me u don't need anyone to explain to u the words of the Qu'ran. And if u find any error in it or contradiction den we Muslims will believe something is wrong. I see the video the quote Quran 18 v 86 bt wen I read it I didn't c any thing that its link wit wat he his saying... Here in our country will tell u dis Muslim that accept ur religion are of 3 type 1 problem 2 laziness 3 lake of understanding of ISLAM. Plz am interested in reading the book can resend the link the dropbox opening. [/s]

The quran is as fake as Muhammad. He fabricated the quran. He copy and paste passages from the bible. Thats why he could know the difference between Myriam the sister of Moses and Mary the Mother of Jesus... tongue

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2016
Pureheart91:
Hmmnn...dis one is Big oo!

How do one tame a goat who's main food is grass to giving him processed food?

The answer is it's so HARD..

That's how muslims are so addicted to thier ISLAM... When the truth is so evident at dere face..

Pity!

WORDS!!!

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 5:04am On Nov 25, 2016
plappville:

Book harm/ISIS kill in the name of Allah. The quran, hadith support them. No Christian will kill in Jésus name. Because it's unscriptural. Thats the difference. tongue
This is for u grin grin grin grin

http://naijagists.com/photos-nigerian-man-paid-to-stage-miracle-dies-inside-coffin-before-reaching-crusade-ground/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Tithes And Offerings / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.