Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy (20164 Views)

Picture Of Where Nigeria's First Crude Oil Was Drilled In Imo State / Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... / Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2016
proxillin:
So Yorubas have oil?
Nice one...Ondo and Lagos...thats enough for odua nation.
If Nigeria will break let it break.
Ogun state also got plenty of oil. Yoruba got nothing to worry about.
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by HRich(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2016
jaybee3:

Learn to criticize in simple coherent english
don't quote me again or. . . .
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by jaybee3(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2016
HRich:
don't quote me again or. . . .

Or what?

1 Like

Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by HRich(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2016
jaybee3:

Or what?
did you just quote me again?
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by limeta(f): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2016
Maestronaija:

Is it by force to comment?[i][/i]

choice my dear
choice
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by sexychocho(f): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kk
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by bezimo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pavore9:

Is NDA a business organization? What service do they offer to Nigerians?

In my view, the NDA is an organisation designed to resist the oppression and illconceived intentions of the Barren Northen government led by a daft called Buhari on the ND folks and region.
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by edonks1: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
That picture is not FPSO. Nigerian Journalist please let's be realistic
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by Pavore9: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
bezimo:

In my view, the NDA is an organisation designed to resist the oppression and illconceived intentions of the Barren Northen government led by a daft called Buhari on the ND folks and region.

GEJ had years of Presidency to solidify structures in the region that would make it difficult for successive government to scuttle. What are those human capital development projects that GEJ initiated for the region that has been stopped?

2 Likes

Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by limeta(f): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
dunmi84:
. limeta(f): Quote Post
What is right is right
As long we remain one Nigeria
NDA then have the right to take their business to any part of the country.

What is the rational in this.

license OML113
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by bezimo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pavore9:

GEJ had years of Presidency to solidify structures in the region that would make it difficult for successive government to scuttle. What are those human capital development projects that GEJ initiated for the region that has been stopped?

Is that really a question? Did you just relocate to Nigeria.
Is it not a common knowledge that the Maritime University situated in the ND which had initially been initiated by the GEJ government was cancelled by the useless Buhari led Govt or you are not aware.
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by limeta(f): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
ba7man:
You're not. You're those imposters that are ashamed to air their views without hiding their tribes.

That's a cowardly move.

limeta was here
bye
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by Pavore9: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
bezimo:

Is that really a question? Did you just relocate to Nigeria.
Is it not a common knowledge that the Maritime University situated in the ND which had initially been initiated by the GEJ government was cancelled by the useless Buhari led Govt or you are not aware.

That should then lead to blowing up of pipelines? Just wished they are also infuriated as much towards the bare faced looting their own kinsmen in various levels of government in the last 17 years have perpetuated at the expense of the development of the region.

It is only those who are fixated on oil that thinks there is no life outside it but my personal good news is that my life is rolling so far from it. l laugh at politicians and their cronies who are addicted to the free money oil have provided them!

1 Like

Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by hamzyluv(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
reel14:
where is aje?
i seem not to understand this write up. some enlighten me pls. thanks
LAGOS cum OGUN STATE.
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by iamDiabolic(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nice one,I know yeasterners hate this news.
Lagos nd ondo are producing oil,ogun has more unexploited oil.we can survive without n/delta nd biafra nd arewa self

1 Like

Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by bezimo(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pavore9:

That should then lead to blowing up of pipelines? Just wished they are also infuriated as much towards the bare faced looting their own kinsmen in various levels of government in the last 17 years have perpetuated at the expense of the development of the region.

It is only those who are fixated on oil that thinks there is no life outside it but my personal good news is that my life is rolling so far from it. l laugh at politicians and their cronies who are addicted to the free money oil have provided them!

Unfortunately, Nigerian economy has depended fully on the oil obtained from the ND and that is not about to change anytime soon, It is without doubt that the past GEJ government did little for the region, but a Buhari led govt came onboard, instead of consolidating the gains of the past administration as regards promoting development in the region, it decided to reverse the gains made and antagonize the region through his ill conceived statements, intentions and decisions. The result is what we see today with the Nigerian economy been the bigger loser.

The question of wasnt there a better way to go about it, offcourse there was, but the Nigerian environment or politicians do not understand the language of dialogue and negotiation but violence, more so when, you have a daft and illiterate bigot as president such as Buhari.
You would agree that if a Yaradua was president in this situation, he would have since stepped in to negotiate and dialogue because he is wise.
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by Pavore9: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
bezimo:

Unfortunately, Nigerian economy has depended fully on the oil obtained from the ND and that is not about to change anytime soon, It is without doubt that the past GEJ government did little for the region, but a Buhari led govt came onboard, instead of consolidating the gains of the past administration as regards promoting development in the region, it decided to reverse the gains made and antagonize the region through his ill conceived statements, intentions and decisions. The result is what we see today with the Nigerian economy been the bigger loser.

The question of wasnt there a better way to go about it, offcourse there was, but the Nigerian environment or politicians do not understand the language of dialogue and negotiation but violence, more so when, you have a daft and illiterate bigot as president such as Buhari.
You would agree that if a Yaradua was president in this situation, he would have since stepped in to negotiate and dialogue because he is wise.

Dialogue is the keyword as it cuts off unnecessary incidents. I live in Nairobi, though Kenya has discovered oil but not gotten to the stage of lifting it but have clearly said they will never make the mistake Nigeria made....abandoning all else because of oil. Despite not having earned a dollar from crude oil, it is unfortunate to say that the Kenyan economy is more stable than ours despite the fact one has to pay N300 per litre for petrol and 16% VAT.

Nigeria needs restructuring in the way it defines nationhood.
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by bezimo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pavore9:

Dialogue is the keyword as it cuts off unnecessary incidents. I live in Nairobi, though Kenya has discovered oil but not gotten to the stage of lifting it but have clearly said they will never make the mistake Nigeria made....abandoning all else because of oil. Despite not having earned a dollar from crude oil, it is unfortunate to say that the Kenyan economy is more stable than ours despite the fact one has to pay N300 per litre for petrol and 16% VAT.

Nigeria needs restructuring in the way it defines nationhood.

I also do not live in Nigeria presently, I live in a country that utilizes revenue from oil, that I am not affected by the situation presently in Nigeria doesnt mean It wont bother me. I should be bothered because of friends and family who are affected by Buhari stupidity and refusal to dialogue..
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by Remii(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
bezimo:

yes exactly like those before them that are billionaires now, lol
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by Pavore9: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
bezimo:

I also do not live in Nigeria presently, I live in a country that utilizes revenue from oil, that I am not affected by the situation presently in Nigeria doesnt mean It wont bother me. I should be bothered because of friends and family who are affected by Buhari stupidity and refusal to dialogue..

Nothing l say changes anything...........time and hindsight bares the right path.
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by limeta(f): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Pavore9:

Boom
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by limeta(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2016
Pavore9:

Boom for broom
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by Pavore9: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2016
limeta:

Boom for broom

Meaning?
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by limeta(f): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Pavore9:

Meaning?

Joor am not here for you
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by Pavore9: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2016
limeta:

Joor am not here for you

Neither am l....heading out for lunch! wink
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by limeta(f): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2016
Pavore9:

Neither am l....heading out for lunch! wink

Enjoy
Re: First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy by Pavore9: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2016
limeta:

Enjoy

Same to you when you have yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" / Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.