Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" (20161 Views)

Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja / IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by chimere66: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
As shared by Oraye.....

WIKE REPRESENTS NIGERIA'S NEW GENERATION OF LEADERS SAYS LABARAN MAKU

National Secretary of All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA , Mr Labaran Maku has declared that Rivers State Governor , Nyesom Ezenwo Wike represents Nigeria’s new genera
tion of leaders driving the country towards prosperity and development.

This is as Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike stated that he is motivated to deliver more pro-people projects across Rivers State by the enthusiastic applause he gets each time he embarks on projects inspection .

Both leaders spoke on Saturday after they embarked on joint inspection of projects in Port Harcourt City Local Government Area , Obio/Akpor Local Government Area and Ikwerre Local Government Area .

Labaran Maku, a former Minister of Information said that Governor Wike's legendary projects delivery is a proof that the people stand to benefit whenever they elect well equipped leaders.

He said : "This is what we want. A generation of leaders who are committed to making more progress in the direction of prosperity and development .

"This is what you get when you have the right people people in place who have the energy, the intellectual wherewithal and the commitment to drive development ".

The APGA National Secretary noted that the team will be coming back to Rivers State to further understudy the development model of Governor Wike , so as to export same as an example of good governance .

Maku said: "I am not surprised that Governor Wike is performing . At the Federal Executive Council, I knew him to be very serious with a noble heart. As Governor of Rivers State , we have observed with happiness , the kind of seriousness he has brought to governance ".

In an interview , Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike said he insists on timelines for the completion of projects because of the need to avoid abandoned projects .

He said: "The happiness of the people motivates me to work harder. Their response each time we go out for project inspection is a sign that they are happy with what we are doing .

"" I will continue to work promote and defend the interest of our state . I will continue to fulfill all promises I made to the people", Governor Wike said .

The governor said that never again will funds meant for the development of Rivers State used to sponsor the election of some persons.

The inspection witnessed hundreds of residents trooping out to celebrate Governor Wike during the project inspection .

Some of the projects inspected by Governor Wike and Labaran Maku on Saturday include: Rukpokwu Market road, Rumuokparali road, Tam David West Boulevard , Mother and Child hospital in NAF base, Government Girls Secondary school, Rumuokwuta, Port Harcourt Pleasure Park, Second Nkpogu//LNG Road and Bridge and Ogbunabali// Land Reclamation project .

Simeon Nwakaudu ,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor ,Electronic Media .
15th October , 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/wike-represents-nigerias-new-generation.html

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by chimere66: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2016

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by chimere66: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
chimere66:
More
more

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by Opharhe: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wike for your mind o. grin
Ride on slayer of the Lizard of Ubima grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by Collenshy2020(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Labaran i hope you aren't drunk when you spew such trash using Wike as a case study, NEW GENERATION LEADER for breeze.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by edo3(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Labaran don broke,,wan go collect small oyel money..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by StepTwo: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Laberan Maku, one of the few intelligent politicians around. I love that dude

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by yarimo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Labaran maku suffering from SAMBISA FOREST weed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by Flexherbal(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mr Labaran was with Gej. Now with Wike!

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by Caseless: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Labaran go home!

7 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by MXrep: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ikwerre shanties defacing PH since 19BC

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by martineverest(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
laraba e ma n ku is dying politically

6 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by Built2last: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Typical of a politician. Next

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
PDP goofed not giving Labaran it's governorship ticket in 2015
Labaran would have so trashed Al Makura

9 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by soberdrunk(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin
Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
WTF?
Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by stannam: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abeg find the bros small *oyel* money Abeg.. the thing don red cool shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by flokii: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
New generation kwa undecided

make Maku go find somwhere siddon jare
Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ikwerre meka ooh. Dieli

God bless Rivers state

God bless Niger delta

3 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by Ekeremgba(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
U r there and not d dullard like d cattle rearer on the topestcheesy
Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by luckier9(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
marku. U dnt hv anythn to say. Wike is d worst governor we rivers eva had. No single reanable project yet he borow more dan every governor in nigeria. And owning 7 month salary

5 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by kunleham(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Labaran Maku was with Jonathan when he brought facebook to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Maku is broke. He wants rehabilitation

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by Roman83: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wike and obiano re commissioning projects while my state governor Ortom of benue State is busy attending churches and naming ceremonies...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by tayo4ng(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
please ooo my people is Kogi state part of this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by CplusJason: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Labaran Maku; a good orator.

Very intelligent young man. I love the combo of Adesina and Maku back then. Not the lying bastard we have now.

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by tayo4ng(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
please oo my people is Kogi State part of this country, have never hard anything good about that state. Bello wake up from your slumber

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by tayo4ng(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
please oo my people is Kogi State part of this country, have never hard anything good about that state.
Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by babasanti: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Every time only ikwere and obio/akpor. Ikwere agenda.. Minister-ikwere , governor-ikwere. Make una try amaechi and wike, fake fight...

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" by FYB(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
old cabinet...forming badt guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

US State Department's Statement On Kaduna White Paper On Zaria Massacre / Atiku Abubakar Commissions Peacock College Of Education (Photos) / Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.