Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? (2015 Views)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / I'm A Christian In Love With A Muslim Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by omonighoblessing(f): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
baby. it's the Christian thats going to marry the girl, not them coming to marry the girl

it will be easy for him to convert the girl religion
oooh thats better then.
I follow u 4 backcheesy
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by bitchcrafts: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

wasn't trying to be. Life's too short to prove points. smiley
Stop behaving like u know it all. You're especially annoying to those of us who actually do angry
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by senibo1: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
omonighoblessing:
oooh thats better then. I follow u 4 backcheesy
i swear! not leaving you behind grin
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by jashar(f): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Stop behaving like u know it all. You're especially annoying to those of us who actually do angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin . I learn daily... so no, I don't know it all.
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by bitchcrafts: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin . I learn daily... so no, I don't know it all.
Nansense! You get more foolish everyday!! I'm advancing in another direction. You're toooooo boring!
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by jashar(f): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Nansense! You get more foolish everyday!! I'm advancing in another direction. You're toooooo boring!

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Your words not mine. You're opinion doesn't count. grin grin

Have a safe trip. Ciao....
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by bitchcrafts: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Your words not mine. You're opinion doesn't count. grin grin

Have a safe trip. Ciao....
You mad? I thought you'd be happy I was telling you plain truth!
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by omonighoblessing(f): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
i swear! not leaving you behind grin
grin
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by jashar(f): 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You mad? I thought you'd be happy I was telling you plain truth!

grin. Depends on the definition of mad. cheesy who/what are you to tell me truth you can't comprehend?

This has been interesting.

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by bitchcrafts: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2016
jashar:

grin. Depends on the definition of mad. cheesy who/what are you to tell me truth you can't comprehend?

This has been interesting.

This has been interesting not.. You have just been responding to my lame lines like a ninny. Are u that slow or just making special efforts today?
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by vicstar(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2016
YoungB1a:
A cousin of my wants to get married to a Muslim.sound I join the rest of my family to say No.advice need pls

• • • • • I guess he or she won't travel to tha north ba? undecided

If they are ready for complications lipsrsealed then is a "go" for me
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by jashar(f): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
This has been interesting not.. You have just been responding to my lame lines like a ninny. Are u that slow or just making special efforts today?

nahHhh!!! I'm just special.
It's obvious you see yourself as intelligent and take pride in trying to belittle people. It's a reflection of how ... you are.

A smart person knows how to get points across without insults.

Learn to separate the issue from the person. Everyone can't see things the way you see them. Make allowances for diverse opinions.

I'm done with you.

Enjoy.
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by FTbomb(m): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2016
YoungB1a:
A cousin of my wants to get married to a Muslim.sound I join the rest of my family to say No.advice need pls
if the dick fits in the pvssy...why not?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by YoungB1a(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2016
FTbomb:
if the dick fits in the pvssy...why not?
u must be from d north o boy receive sense
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by FTbomb(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2016
YoungB1a:
u must be from d north o boy receive sense
look here, okoro...if i love a girl, her religion or background can't stop me from putting her in the marriage way. the only person that can stop me is she herself! you receive sense instead! angry
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by YoungB1a(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2016
am not against it as well but d way u made ur piont is not ...........
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by Mariopgomery(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
jashar:

I beg to differ sir. Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God. If they did, that 'god' must really be confused.

Why so many disparities between the 2 sects? undecided undecided undecided

humans are responsible for that and not God
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by Cooldude68(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mariopgomery:
last time I checked Muslims and Christians worship the same God, so if your cousin love the girl in question then why not?
God does not care how you worship him as long as you do it in truth and in spirit.
Don't deceive yourself, we don't worship the same God. Its a big fallacy. Muslims don't believe in Jesus Christ as the only son of God while Christians do.
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by Mariopgomery(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Cooldude68:

Don't deceive yourself, we don't worship the same God. Its a big fallacy. Muslims don't believe in Jesus Christ as the only son of God while Christians do.

the Jews that practice Judaism don't believe in Jesus Christ as the only only son of God but they worship the same God with with the Christians .
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nope! Not advisable undecided
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by sydneywhite(f): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=YoungB1a post=47736530]A cousin of my wants to get married to a Muslim.sound I join the rest of my family to say No.advice need pls[ if u love him, love his religion
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by bitchcrafts: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
jashar:

nahHhh!!! I'm just special.
It's obvious you see yourself as intelligent and take pride in trying to belittle people. It's a reflection of how ... you are.

A smart person knows how to get points across without insults.

Learn to separate the issue from the person. Everyone can't see things the way you see them. Make allowances for diverse opinions.

I'm done with you.

Enjoy.
Tisha, don't tish me nonsense. Smart ppl don't judge ppl based on flings; here to me is a medium to tease ppl and max up on catching wild fun. You're still so slow no jokes, below my contempt in fact tongue, so, up your game and stop taking stvpid things seriously too angry (just kidding, cos I know you'll soon take this admonition seriously); stop being too emotional ! HBP is real oh cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Very Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His 'beyonce' After Having Sex / Guys , What Would You Do If You Were In A Female Body For One Day? / Couple Caught Having Sex In Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.