Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? (2014 Views)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / I'm A Christian In Love With A Muslim Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by YoungB1a(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
A cousin of my wants to get married to a Muslim.sound I join the rest of my family to say No.advice need pls
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by Mariopgomery(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
last time I checked Muslims and Christians worship the same God, so if your cousin love the girl in question then why not?
God does not care how you worship him as long as you do it in truth and in spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by christaddicted: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
No

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by donTbone(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Simply put... NO. If he is a true Christian... Complications awaits. Except if God intervenes.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by Mariopgomery(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by senibo1: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
that isn't a problem...
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
No ur cousins should not get married to a muslim

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by YoungB1a(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
david2:
No ur cousins should not get married to a muslim
. y
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by jashar(f): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mariopgomery:
last time I checked Muslims and Christians worship the same God, so if your cousin love the girl in question then why not?
God does not care how you worship him as long as you do it in truth and in spirit.

I beg to differ sir. Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God. If they did, that 'god' must really be confused.

Why so many disparities between the 2 sects? undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
YoungB1a:
. y

Cuz dey have different spiritual orientation.

Ask urself one question, what happens to the children wen dey grow up.
My opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by jashar(f): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
OP, I don't think a Christian would even consider the possibility of marrying a non- Christian.

It's that simple.
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by YoungB1a(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
david2:

Cuz dey have different spiritual orientation.

Ask urself one question, what happens to the children wen dey grow up.
My opinion tho
DAT true wat religion will d children belong to ..... mods help me move this to FP 4 more advice
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by christaddicted: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

I beg to differ sir. Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God. If they did, that 'god' must really be confused.

Nice one my dear.. Enter any shop around you there & take a chilled zobo in my name.
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by theEYe21(f): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Capital NO! There will be lots of conflicts, especially when we live in an era of war between the Islam and Christianity. Unless you are ready to take the heat
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by YUNGLURD(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:
OP, I don't think a Christian would even consider the possibility of marrying a non- Christian.

It's that simple.
Let love lead, until Nigerians do away with religious differences there would be no peace in the land. Moreover, i think the bible asks us to love ur neighbor as urself (irrespective of the religion they practices). Any religion that doesnt tolerate other's belief is not worthy to be a religion. Personally, i'll marry whoever i deem fit whether moslem or christian. To OP question, YES it is possible!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by omonighoblessing(f): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
that isn't a problem...
what are u saying
plenty of problem jare.
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by jashar(f): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
christaddicted:

Nice one my dear.. Enter any shop around you there & take a chilled zobo in my name.

grin cheesy cheesy wink grin. Thank you.
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by bitchcrafts: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sheybi u go marry your tin by yourself?
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by jashar(f): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
YUNGLURD:
Let love lead, until Nigerians do away with religious differences there would be no peace in the land. Moreover, i think the bible asks us to love ur neighbor as urself (irrespective of the religion they practices). Any religion that doesnt tolerate other's belief is not worthy to be a religion. Personally, i'll marry whoever i deem fit whether moslem or christian. To OP question, YES it is possible!

How much of Christianity do you know?

I'd rather God lead me. God is love. He's not confused to lead me out of His own will He clearly stipulated.

undecided

Rather, the God I serve is not confused....

There are different gods out there mehn.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by senibo1: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
omonighoblessing:

what are u saying

plenty of problem jare.
baby. it's the Christian thats going to marry the girl, not them coming to marry the girl

it will be easy for him to convert the girl religion

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by bitchcrafts: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

You and thisnyr half baked knowledge sha.. Go skool and broaden yr horizon to understand the "disparity" doesn't concern individuals; Its a fight between who two brothers striving to claim the crown...I don't expect you to understand me sha... So, ignore smiley
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by jashar(f): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You and thisnyr half baked knowledge sha.. Go skool and broaden yr horizon to understand the "disparity" doesn't concern individuals; Its a fight between who two brothers striving to claim the crown...I don't expect you to understand me sha... So, ignore smiley

your problem. Not mine undecided

Enjoy...
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by YUNGLURD(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

How much of Christianity do you know?

I'd rather God lead me. God is love. He's not confused to lead me out of His own will He clearly stipulated.

undecided

Rather, the God I serve is not confused....

There are different gods out there mehn.... grin
Dont even want to knw much but the fundamental point am trying to drive @ is lets be tolerant of one another.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by jashar(f): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
YUNGLURD:
Dont even want to knw much but the fundamental point am trying to drive @ is lets be tolerant of one another.

yes @ tolerance. I have a couple of Muslim friends btw.

Live and let's live.....
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by YUNGLURD(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
baby. it's the Christian thats going to marry the girl, not them coming to marry the girl

it will be easy for him to convert the girl religion
Nonsense!...Thats deceit in its purest form.
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by YUNGLURD(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

yes @ tolerance. I have a couple of Muslim friends btw.
Live and let's live.....
Nice!
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by bitchcrafts: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

your problem. Not mine undecided
Enjoy...
The universe is laughing behind yo back cheesy
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by jashar(f): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
The universe is laughing behind yo back cheesy

... and I join in the laughter grin grin grin

Nothing beats a good laugh..... soul medicine kiss
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by senibo1: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
YUNGLURD:
Nonsense!...Thats deceit in its purest form.
excuse me. do you want them to cancel the marriage cause of religious diff
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by bitchcrafts: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

... and I join in the laughter grin grin grin

Nothing beats a good laugh..... soul medicine kiss
Is that u trying to be sarcastic? You're not that great tongue
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by jashar(f): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Is that u trying to be sarcastic? You're not that great tongue

wasn't trying to be. Life's too short to prove points. smiley
Re: Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? by YUNGLURD(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
excuse me. do you want them to cancel the marriage cause of religious diff
Not telling them to cancel, but the guy should marry the gal for who she is and not trying to convert her. Eventually, if the gal doesnt yield to his request after marriage what would then happen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online / Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? / Video: See What Alcohol Did To These Girls After Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.