Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man (1130 Views)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by Pheals(f): 5:11am On Jul 21, 2016
ADVICE TO LADIES!!!
six reasons why you should never date a married man

The moment you agree to date a married man, you agree to be a second class woman, and every second class person is classified as a person of lower values.
Now look at it this way

1.If he is with you & his wife calls, he lies that he is still at the office or on an official assignment. You dare not interrupt his conversation or query him. But you can't call him when he is at home with family.....

2. He sneaks you from his car into his hotel room but gives his wife his entire home.....
My beloved sisters grow up, please!
3.He visits you at home & you introduce him to friends & neighbours as your boyfriend thereby blocking your chances of getting a genuine suitor, yet you don't even know the name of the street where he lives.....
My sisters, how long will you continue to sacrifice your future?
4.He takes you out & buys you assorted types of alcoholic drinks, yet he will never allow his wife taste even a drop of alcoholic drink. Common sense should tell you he is only doing that to get you drunk so he can truly destroy you in bed......isbyour body for experiment?
5. He gets you pregnant & gives you money for abortion, but when his wife gets pregnant he celebrates & gives her money for antenatal & baby things......
My sisters remember he is already raising his family.
5.Oh just in case you don't know, he describes your reactions during sex when he is with his friends but will never mention whatever happens between him & his wife. This makes all his friends see a lesser human in you......
6.He gives you a few cash & you're happy not knowing that whatever money he gives you is what he calls "Body no be firewood allowances" You have his picture on your phone & saved his number as "My Sweetheart" or whatever, yet your picture cannot be found on his phone & your number is saved on his phone as generator mechanic or refuse dispose.
My lovely sisters, you be learner? PLEASE let's give ourselves a proper re-evaluation today.

thank you

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by falconey(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2016
cool
Re: Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:17am On Jul 21, 2016
before unko?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by Pheals(f): 5:21am On Jul 21, 2016
falconey:
cool

u no sleep ni undecided
Re: Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by jovialSoul001(m): 5:23am On Jul 21, 2016
I suspect the gal above me to be a runs gal.. Wats my own...less I forget all this ashawo should not come and make noise here
Re: Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by Dotwillis1(m): 5:30am On Jul 21, 2016
7. They won't give it to you in different stylesundecided
Re: Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by Pheals(f): 5:35am On Jul 21, 2016
Dotwillis1:
7. They won't give it to you in different stylesundecided
. Different style as how? wink
Re: Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 21, 2016
8 ) tongue they sex you at all times till your kitten is wide enough to be a garage while they keep their wife kitten tight. My sistohs, receive sense....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by Dotwillis1(m): 5:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Pheals:
. Different style as how? wink
no be every mouth dem dey use call bean cake seller grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2016
hi dear hw u doing wink wink
Bornita:
8 ) tongue they sex you at all times till your kitten is wide enough to be a garage while they keep their wife kitten tight. My sistohs, receive sense....
Re: Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by Sierusvirus(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2016
you forgot something.
7. what goes around comes around, when you enjoy another woman's husband, expect someone else will enjoy yours. ( You can't eat ur cake and expects to get it back).
Re: Ladies Only :6 Reasons Why You should Never Date A Married Man by RichDad1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Now this is funny. cheesy

When we get to heaven ( if truly that exist) we'll all swe our report card. wink

In Rihanna's voice**** Shut up and live your life; he! he!! he!!! wink wink

(1) (Reply)

The Wife Hack / Ldr Girl / 3 Reasons Why You Keep Attracting The Wrong Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.