Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin (4909 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:37am On Mar 16, 2018
There are some girls that you should just never date. These girls are either too bossy, too possessive or total psychos! However, when it comes to the subject of dating virgins, men are undecided. Most men, at least Indian men actually want to date girls who are virgins. They get a certain sense of security from knowing that their girlfriend is chaste.

So, what if we told you that you must never date a girl who is totally chaste? Don't pick up the brick bats, we can prove it with logic that there are many disadvantages of dating a virgin girl. And as the disadvantages outweigh the benefits, you must never date a girl who has not lost her virginity.

1. Chastity is a state of mind:
Girl may be a virgin physically but that does not mean that her heart is chaste. She may have loved before and lost her chastity emotionally.

2. She does not have a benchmark;
Well she cannot compare you to her abusive ex-boyfriend. So she will not understand when you compare her with your psycho ex-girlfriend. She will be jealous of your exes because she has no similar experience to set precedents. It can put you in a difficult spot because most of us like to be on friendly terms with our ex-girlfriends. That is the sign of matured relationships.

3. You have to be her guardian:
Dude you are getting into a relationship, you are not signing up for adoption. Girls see their father in the men they love. So if your are going to start dating Daddy's virgin girl, then you will have to start behaving like her dad. Trust me, it is not a nice feeling.

4. You have to commit to her:
Most guys try to date virgin girls only when they want to marry them. However, this approach interferes with and natural progression of a relationship. You meet a girl, fall in love and then think about marriage. What if you commit to the girl and then don't think she is the right one later?

5. She will have romantic ideas about making love;

Most virgins think that making love is like an 'end of the world' experience. They don't realise that it is a normal human activity like bathing or eating. So you may seriously disappoint her and bear the brunt for it.

6. You may not get lucky:

If no one else has managed to get lucky with her then odds are not in your favour. If you are dating a virgin girl just to maneuver her into the sack, then it is a very bad idea. Never date any girl with such intentions. These are some of the reasons for which you must never date a girl who has not lost her virginity.

cc lalasticalla

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by FreshGreenLemon: 2:43am On Mar 16, 2018
undecided
Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by PlaybooyGANG(m): 2:56am On Mar 16, 2018
Op oya talk true, E dey pain u cuz u no be virgin abi?

Oya come let me dash u virginity smiley

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by nifemi25(m): 3:00am On Mar 16, 2018
Truly there are virgins but I doubt if we have upto 20% here in Lagos. I'm talking about the mature age.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:01am On Mar 16, 2018
PlaybooyGANG:
Op oya talk true, E dey pain u cuz u no be virgin abi?

Oya come let me dash u virginity smiley

do you have sense at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Olalan(m): 3:09am On Mar 16, 2018
Pls stop spreading falsehood, how can you compare having a new item to a used one. People with loose morals say virginity is overrated but I tell you even the guy that is a chronic womanizer would have a pride in marrying a virgin in this age.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Olalan:
Pls stop spreading falsehood, how can you compare having a new item to a used one. People with loose morals say virginity is overrated but I tell you even the guy that is a chronic womanizer would have a pride in marrying a virgin in this age.

do you've sense at all? your own post denotes your stupidity. a womanizer that has deflowered many ladies want to marry a virgin... such a dumb scumbag undecidedyour mates are hustling out there to fend for their ladies and you're talking about womanizing... you ain't a virgin, don't dream of having a virgin... coward

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:15am On Mar 16, 2018
Olalan:

how many men get married as virgins? abi it's only ladies that are satisfied with second hand d*cks undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by PlaybooyGANG(m): 3:19am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

do you have sense at all? undecided
Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by PlaybooyGANG(m): 3:25am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

do you've sense at all? your own post denotes your stupidity. a womanizer that has deflowered many ladies want to marry a virgin... such a dumb scumbag undecidedyour mates are hustling out there to fend for their ladies and you're talking about womanizing... you ain't a virgin, don't dream of having a virgin... coward

I can see that u are the one that is really in need of sense op! Oya take, this should be enough to get u a brand new brain!

MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET A USED ONE LIKE YOURSELF!

5 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:29am On Mar 16, 2018
idiot don't ever quote me again.. fool undecided
Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Cadec007(m): 3:52am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

how many men get married as virgins? abi it's only ladies that are satisfied with second hand d*cks undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Jimbadly: 5:01am On Mar 16, 2018
This woman is really upset o. See as she dey dish insult left, right and centre.

Marrying a virgin is bae. smiley Without going into details, let me enumerate a few points.

1. You don't have to worry about how many dicks have ploughed the cookie jar.

2. You don't have to worry about contracting STD's from the lady.

3. Most virgins have self-restraint and are least likely to cheat when married.

4. A virgin will be satisfied with what you offer her in bed.

5. A virgin's pussy is way tighter and enjoyable than an over used pussy. wink

17 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by ikbnice(m): 5:41am On Mar 16, 2018
She will be too clingy and overly protective of you. She thinks you will satisfy your urge with some other girls if she can't give hers up.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 16, 2018
Jimbadly:
This woman is really upset o. See as she dey dish insult left, right and centre.

Marrying a virgin is bae. smiley Without going into details, let me enumerate a few points.

5. A virgin's pussy is way tighter and enjoyable than The over used Op's Own. wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by ubunja(m): 6:10am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
There are some girls that you should just never date. These girls are either too bossy, too possessive or total psychos! However, when it comes to the subject of dating virgins, men are undecided. Most men, at least Indian men actually want to date girls who are virgins. They get a certain sense of security from knowing that their girlfriend is chaste.

So, what if we told you that you must never date a girl who is totally chaste? Don't pick up the brick bats, we can prove it with logic that there are many disadvantages of dating a virgin girl. And as the disadvantages outweigh the benefits, you must never date a girl who has not lost her virginity.

1. Chastity is a state of mind:
Girl may be a virgin physically but that does not mean that her heart is chaste. She may have loved before and lost her chastity emotionally.

2. She does not have a benchmark;
Well she cannot compare you to her abusive ex-boyfriend. So she will not understand when you compare her with your psycho ex-girlfriend. She will be jealous of your exes because she has no similar experience to set precedents. It can put you in a difficult spot because most of us like to be on friendly terms with our ex-girlfriends. That is the sign of matured relationships.

3. You have to be her guardian:
Dude you are getting into a relationship, you are not signing up for adoption. Girls see their father in the men they love. So if your are going to start dating Daddy's virgin girl, then you will have to start behaving like her dad. Trust me, it is not a nice feeling.

4. You have to commit to her:
Most guys try to date virgin girls only when they want to marry them. However, this approach interferes with and natural progression of a relationship. You meet a girl, fall in love and then think about marriage. What if you commit to the girl and then don't think she is the right one later?

5. She will have romantic ideas about making love;

Most virgins think that making love is like an 'end of the world' experience. They don't realise that it is a normal human activity like bathing or eating. So you may seriously disappoint her and bear the brunt for it.

6. You may not get lucky:

If no one else has managed to get lucky with her then odds are not in your favour. If you are dating a virgin girl just to maneuver her into the sack, then it is a very bad idea. Never date any girl with such intentions. These are some of the reasons for which you must never date a girl who has not lost her virginity.

cc lalasticalla
Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by derrydinny: 6:32am On Mar 16, 2018
I have noticed op, she picks up her phone and types trash calling it thread, like who on earth doesn't like a virgin, no one wants to date social media pussy, maybe op was raped and deflowered

10 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Jochabed(f): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Everything you wrote is a big lie!

7 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2018
My heart is with you op, Accept my sincere sympathy for your loss. But then you shouldn't hate, after all its meant to be broken someday!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by donstan18: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
My heart is with you op, Accept my sincere sympathy for your loss. But then you shouldn't hate, after all its meant to be broken someday!

shocked shocked

Harmless and decent savage cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Fadiga24(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2018
it's not our fault that you lost your virginity in a biscuit company.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2018
So Because Some Body Destroyed Your Virginity, you Want To Spoil Virgins... You Are Too Upset For My Liking

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Jimbadly:
This woman is really upset o. See as she dey dish insult left, right and centre. Cheating has nothing to do with virginity lastly worryn abt d number of dicks ur woman collected shows something is wrong with dat individual.

5. A virgin's pussy is way tighter and enjoyable than an over used pussy. wink
and who told u dat non virgins dnt have tight pvssy? If ur virgin grl have fantasies dat u are nt close to meeting up with, 4get it she won't be satisfied with u.
Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by deolurexy1(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

To fend for their ladies?
Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by marvin906(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2018
OP
dooh sorry eyahhhhhh
what a pity you lost your virginity undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2018
I know this op has gotten many pms with her controversial threads. Be careful though, some might b psychos out to slit ya throat .

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:

shocked shocked

Harmless and decent savage cheesy
Lol..Too much negativity from her hence my reply moreover some topics shouldn't be created by the affected gender. It is like a guy opening a thread on why you should date broke guys or why small diicks men are the best. Who wouldn't think such threads are to raise one's deflated esteem?

Although you can't ignore the fact that some guys/men don't like virgins, they prefer their partners experienced. And virginity does not equates happy marriage /relationship. So op has some points tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Opentokwowledge: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Good points. But No, I still prefer virgins to boreholes wink

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Gloryboy(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2018
Just because you've lost your pride as a Virgin doesn't mean you should be sharing false post while deep down you always feel like you shouldn't have lost it.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by donstan18: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol..Too much negativity from her hence my reply moreover some topics shouldn't be created by the affected gender. It is like a guy opening a thread on why you should date broke guys or why small diicks men are the best. Who wouldn't think such threads are to raise one's deflated esteem?

Although you can't ignore the fact that some guys/men don't like virgins, they prefer their partners experienced. And virginity does not equates happy marriage /relationship. So op has some points tongue

Lol, I doubt the possibility of her trying to raise her deflated esteem, she's obviously trying to gain popularity by creating bashing prompting threads cheesy, you know how guyz behave herein, most of them will never ignore such thread and by bashing and dissing her, you'll be making her more popular cheesy.

Another thought is, the OP mighty possibly be a GUY hiding under a female moniker to attract and scam some asslicker and nice guy type of men cheesy, we all know how some guys behave, don't be surprise the OP v'been getting PM by the same people that do bash him/her cheesy
you knw say some men preeq no get shoulder.

We all know virginity don't equate happiness, that's why we should do well not to personalize any shii wee see here cheesy thou, ladies are so emotional, they are being affected. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by OwoKolaChuks: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2018
First, THIS is not my phone.

To the topic, Op is far from upset but hurt and used. I was a 28 year old virgin but I had no illusions. I remained by choice because I want to be satisfied with what ever I married.
People have a lot of misconceptions about virgins, I'm well read and versed in all things (including sex)

1. Being a virgin does not equate innocence (I've read the theory)
2. Being a virgin does not reflect stupidity nor spirituality some people just don't care ( like me)
3. Being a virgin is at the mercy of men and hungry peckers( I don't discuss my status)
4. Only people who lost their cherry in bad positions make so much noise about it.
5. Being a virgin is not an advantage. Guys used to think I'm lesbian, my guy still thinks I'll dump him .

Getting upset at men at every turn implies bad parentage especially Failed Fatherhood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin by Espada10: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
let me re-post my reply to pocohantas/ antibrutus who had the same mentality like the OP

Espada10:
why the mention..I am not the reason for your frustrations..

1)that men in your life, use and dump you anyhow as they see fit, how is it my concern?

2)that you are not a virgin , how is my concern?

3)that you lost your viginity over small things like coke and fast foods,how it take concern me?

4) and later the dude that disvirgnid or the dudes that spread your legs like the red sea and cum on your face but will later go on and marry a responsible girl.. how it take concern me?

4) that out of frustration , you now spread your legs over burglary proof ( in your own words) to receive pricks from different men ...with the mantra "what a man can do , a woman can do too" ..how it take concern Espada?..

5) that you always comes to nairaland to form women empowerment on romance section ..to insult, shade and argue with male nairalanders you don't agree with ,out of misery..how is that my concern..na me abuse and disvirgined you?

Madam pocohantas and The OP ,carry una wahahla dey go because

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nothing Hurt Like Being Beautiful, Single & Hot- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Says / A Devastating Experience / What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.