Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

What Do You Think - Can You Learn To Love Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think - Can You Learn To Love Someone? (5882 Views)

Poll: What Do You Think - Can You Learn To Love Someone?

Yes: 53% (8 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Maybe - Undecided: 46% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Think - Can You Learn To Love Someone? by iice(f): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2009
pc guru:

Not to poison the air.But can we really love.Cuz i don't see myself being emotional.Or maybe it's cuz i haven't felt it like that.So i don't really believe in things am yet to encounter or feel.Not saying it doesn't exist.But i don't believe in it.

Yes we can really love. Not these yeye 3 seconds love rampant here. I've only experienced it with Johnny grin Ok nevermind that, but i've seen it. . .
Re: What Do You Think - Can You Learn To Love Someone? by oneluvb55(f): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2009
i may

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life / +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] / Hard Lessons I Got From A Friend's Messy Break Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.