Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions (13133 Views)

Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. / SUPERNATURAL Explained: How The Ouija Board Really Moves / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by sam123: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2006
wer can u get ouija boards?
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Makaveli(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2006
u can make ur own but i strongly recomend u dont
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by detroit: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2006
i think thiis kinda stuff is interesting and dangerous at the same time bt hey only live once rite grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by detroit: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2006
i think thiis kinda stuff is interesting and dangerous at the same time bt hey only live once rite grin grin cheesy cheesy
Autumn:

Seriously, get a life! If you ever to get the nerve to try out a Ouija Board it's one of the #1 rules! Do NOT ask when you will die, when someone you knwo will die, or how you will die. Pulease. So far, reading this who topic is patheitc, you all sound like you what, 10-14 maybe, possibly younger undecided Little kids shouldn't even be thinking of toughing a Ouija Board, their too immature and do not know what thir doing. If you ever decide you want to play with one you NEED a protection circle, don't be stupid because if you do NOT have one up you will have unwanted/evil guests. With a cirlce you are completly protected by the Gods and/or Goddess's, the four elemests, and the watchtowers.

Ouija Boards are serious and yes, you can indeed contact deceased relatives, I have. I just actually found out that my father dies 3 years ago. I've talked to my great grandfather and his son -- my grandfather, aswell as talked my my deceased brother.
Ouija boards are not something to mess around with, you need to have a calm, clear and open mind before doing anythign with one and you have to have your emotions under controll, even with a circle up you can lure evil/unwanted guests into the circle if your emotions are not under control, you could very well have a spirit; nice or not, take over your body. That is not something you would want to happen.

Take my advice, if you ever, ever want to fiddle around with something are serious as a Ouija Board; Take it seriously. it is not a toy!

Autumn
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Reverend(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2006
If Ouija boards, spirits, ghosts, etc, if ANY of those were real, someone would have collected the one million dollars offered for proof by the James Randi Educational Foundation. If you think you have proof, why don't you get your million dollars? It's easy money, right?

Conclusion: it's all hogwash. End of story. Ouija boards are simple toys for simple minds.
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by HeMan1: 1:30am On May 04, 2006
To start, I have one question,  how old are you people!?! Some of the posts here sound like they were made by children and I'm not exaggerating!!! While I am skeptical that this demon's name was Zo-zo, it was definitely a demon your friend was talking to. I'm a Christian and I know some of the dangers of Ouiji boards. It isn't the kind of religion that you might think Ouiji boards come from such as Catholic or Christian, but they are involved with the Occults and the dark arts. Ouiji boards are for Sadists not Godfearing people.
     THIS I know. Back in the "Bible days", the priest Sammuel died, but was later raised from the dead by a witch who was ordered to do so by the king at that time; Saul. Back before Jesus came, Heaven wasn't accesible yet. Instead, there was paridise for those who obeyed the Lord and whatnot. *Don't ask me, I wasn't alive back than and I don't know the rituals to attone for my sins. That was BEFORE Christ.* So back then, Sammuel could've been raised or at least spoken to. Now however, Heaven is open, and Hell is still Hell.
     Anyway, what I'm trying to say is this: It can't really be done anymore. You may think that you are talking to family members, but they are more like copies. Demons imitating them to get closer to you. Its you they want, and they will fight for you. Oh yes, trust me,  Witchcraft is witchcraft, all of this comes from the D E V I L, so these "circles" one of you spoke of earlier will do nothing to protect you. It may seem like it at first, but that is just the demons holding back. They're waiting for the right moment.
     I know people who have encountered strange experiences with Ouiji boards, I'm not going to go into details, but here are some things that I know have happened:

- They are hard to get rid of. Very hard. If you use one, prove me wrong that it is hard to get rid of. Some of you may say, "I don't have to prove anything." There's one proof. Some might tell themselves, "I can get rid of it anytime I want. I can quit anytime I want" How many drug addicts have died telling themselves that line everyday. Like Meth users digging at the sores and scabs on their arms and legs, then crumbling the scabs and dried puss and then smoking THAT,  and they still think there isn't a problem. Okay, now for those of you who get passed those steps,  you'd better hope that the board doesn't come back by ITSELF. There's some food for thought.

- Several have emitted green flames when ignited, store bought and homemade. Oh yes, they emitted flames right? Yet they didn't actually burn.

- Someone told me that back in his home town, a person had been,  whats a word that EVERYone hasn't used? Okay,  "influenced" by the toy some of you called it. Some toy. Ouiji boards are to board games as Chucky is to dolls,  except Ouiji boards are real.

I know I'm asking for it when I'm typing this,  I'm probably going to have people quote me and then try to make me look stupid. Go ahead, if you think making of me is going to say my opinion or hurt me in some way, you are dumber than I thought. If you just quote me and ridicule me, fine, but if you would like to have a civilized discussion or argument thenI'm litenning. I'm not trying to be hateful, I will admit that there are people here that made some good arguments, and for that, I salute you. I'll give the one fingered salute to those who intend to pick apart my argument to make themselves feel better, just to humour them of course. "He he. This guy needs to get a life." "This guy spelled this word wrong. He's stupid" Really? I'm just spending twenty minutes trying to get my views across the internet. In the end, what I'm really saying is that you should keep away from Ouiji boards at all costs, and if you've got one, drop it and run.

If I have offended anyone,

, too bad. There are worse things in life.
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Dufferz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2006
mate, i ent got a clue if there real or fake but man im gonna find out on wednesday. Me and 4 lads and one girl are camping out in an abonded farm and will see if its real, dude im a snowoarder and live for fear and adreniline. This is the scarest thing i could think of and beats watching the chinese version of the ring 2 anyday, thats for sure, Im not scared, Ice in the veins baby cool

jus turned 16 years old and need advice, I gotta say though that guy who said they can take over yer body kinda scared me, protection circules and all,,errr there must be a lot of spirits in a abondednd farm, might meet the old farmer,,
still err ice cold, (im petrified really,excited but petrified

what questions to ask etc
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Dufferz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2006
Ice cold in every way grin, Not being funny bUT MUM TURN DOWN THE AIR CONDITION angry
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Aggressa(m): 4:13am On Oct 07, 2006
@all who have tried ouija or planning to try it: listen to this from a very familiar person-God!!
He said in Deuteronomy Chapter 18 vs 10-12:

"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that uses divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter or witch; (vs 11): or a charmer , or a consulter with familiar spirit or a wizard or a necromancer; (vs 12): for all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

note:
observer of times = astrology
necromancer= one who talks to or asks from the dead
witch/wizard=familiar spirits
divination/sorcery/enchanter= using demonic, unholy means to find out the future or will of God.

So you see what ouija is all about, stay away from it.
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Pain(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2006
QuiJa? Lets Not Even Go There.
They are real. Please Dont Dabble into It if U are A Christian. Ive Met Someone who has delved into it with dire consequences.
Quija Boards Invoke Satanic Casts & Actors from the Deepest Unemployed Recesses of Hell.

These are demons who have play scripts of people thay have already subdued and are under their captivity in hell.

Foer those who have sold there souls even from this realm by dabbling into it. Try invoking the spirit of a deceased Anointed & Spirit Filled Christian and see if the would appear. Hell No They wont because these actors have no dominion over them so they have no scripts or detailed info on them except that they were anointed vessels ad a no go area.

I know this sounds boring and familiar, but I bet u all u get around you a re familiar spirits if u eva eva dabble into the realm of the quija.

Please depart from Iniquity. Avoid even harbouring the thot of it.

The Supernatural is Real. Theres a battle on. So lets endevor to be on the Winning Side.

Innately we All Know The Winning Side. Denial & Wishing It Away Schemes Wont Take That Fact Away. And Dont Ask Me Cos U Know Search Within!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Dufferz(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2006
keep the scary talk comming lads, ure pumpig my adreniline up big time,
lol, we might even write our own horror story if something goes wrong perfect storyline, no spirit can hurt me- people who say otherwise are ideots, this is jus something ive always wanted to do

ooooooooooo it'll take over my body, dude some of you guys are real WANKERS,,, there real but they cant touch us,lol, not my group anyway,
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Reverend(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2006
People here are really superstitious and quite brainless.

During the late 1800s, planchettes were widely sold as a novelty. In 1890, businessmen Elijah Bond and Charles Kennard had the idea to patent a planchette sold with a board on which the alphabet was printed, and thus had invented the first Ouija board. Bond was an attorney and inventor of other objects. An employee of Kennard, William Fuld took over the talking board production and in 1901, he started production of his own boards under the name "Ouija" [1].

The Fuld name would become synonymous with the Ouija board, as Fuld reinvented its history, claiming that he himself had invented it. Countless talking boards from Fuld's competitors flooded the market and all these boards enjoyed a heyday from the 1920s through the 1960s. Fuld sued many companies over the "Ouija" name and concept right up until his death in 1927. In 1966, Fuld's estate sold the entire business to Parker Brothers, who continues to hold all trademarks and patents. About 10 brands of talking boards are sold today under various names

Nothing but a childrens game. But then again, so many of you on this forum act like little children, I think this would be an ideal purchase for many of you! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Dufferz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2006
you dont have the right to say its fake when there are many professional Mediums nowadays
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Reverend(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2006
Dufferz:

you don't have the right to say its fake when there are many professional Mediums nowadays

So many professional con artists you mean. Not one so called medium has ever proved their powers ever! No ghosts, no ghostly conversations, nothing.

Mediums are for the weak minded people on this planet! People who have a single figure IQ and are easily led.
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Dufferz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2006
or maybe for people whose parents or family have just died angry
No one with half decent soul would con people to seeing there lost love ones, its just wrong,

Anyway how would you prove it, photos, videos, HOW!!!people will jus say its fake evedence nomatter what they prove

I for one am not stupid and beleive in ghosts and ouigi boards, in my mind when you die you either enter heven or hell however some souls may have unfinished buissness and want to stay to get a message across, i beleive you contact these souls potentley , (man this is the nerdiest thing ive said in my life undecided)

I'll find out on wednesday anywayz
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Reverend(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2006
Dufferz:

I for one am not stupid and beleive in ghosts and ouigi boards, in my mind when you die you either enter heven or hell however some souls may have unfinished buissness and want to stay to get a message across, i beleive you contact these souls potentley , (man this is the nerdiest thing ive said in my life undecided)

I'll find out on wednesday anywayz

or we don't go anywhere. We are just eaten away by the worms in the ground shocked
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Dufferz(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2006
Who's acting childish now grin grin grin
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Reverend(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2006
That's not childish, that is just reality. grin grin
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by Brymore(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2007
It was something similar to this that led to the death of King Saul in the Bible. When you get tired of this world, go to the Ouija Boards and your life will be redirected towards hell.
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by spoilt(f): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2007
dont mess with the occult.its not as harmless as it seems! undecided
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by wickedart(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2007
yes if you are wondering the weggie or ouija is real i have played in graveyards and i have talked to many spirts and you dont have to have circle of protection you have to say a chant to protect you from evil spirts and i have talked to my pasted gramndmaother and she has told me and my mom alot about us and we have talk to many bad spirts and when you ask them if they are a good or bad spirt you always make sure that they are not lieing to you they can not lie a second time if they are evil you say goodbye this is my piece about ouija boards and it dosent reflect your religon if you are a christian you dont go near them iim out wicked art

1 Like

Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by spoilt(f): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2007
wicked art:

yes if you are wondering the weggie or ouija is real i have played in graveyards and i have talked to many spirts and you don't have to have circle of protection you have to say a chant to protect you from evil spirts and i have talked to my pasted gramndmaother and she has told me and my mom alot about us and we have talk to many bad spirts and when you ask them if they are a good or bad spirt you always make sure that they are not lieing to you they can not lie a second time if they are evil you say goodbye this is my piece about ouija boards and it dosent reflect your religon if you are a christian you don't go near them iim out wicked art

huh? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by wickedart(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2007
spoilt are trying to mock me lol
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by wickedart(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2007
spoilt i have really talked to them u may think im full of my self but whats with the huh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by wickedart(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2007
ill be back in a hour or 2 i have to cook dinner wicked art
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by spoilt(f): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2007
not trying to mock you. just creeps me out when people have talked to spirits in cemeteries and had discussions with them! shocked
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by wickedart(m): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2007
hey spoiled im sorry i took it the wrong way i mean its a wierd i htought u just re worte my whole link sorry i can tell u more about it just message it back wicked art my real name is brad
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by wickedart(m): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2007
samm u can make ur own its easy if u ever get on reply me and i will send u a pic of the weggie i use aka ouija wicked art
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by luvbooks(f): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2007
Hey, wicked art, if there are good spirits, then what are angels? grin
Re: Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions by shrewdmuse: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anyone got an idea where I can buy a Ouija board

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus: Age 12-30 / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / Is It Proper For A Christian To Be Using Internet Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.