Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl (1909 Views)

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? / Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by phydelmore25(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2016
just imagine D scenario and what will be your response?
I dont knw abt u guys, buh My mom? well for me sha, if she's lucky she will just be in coma for a few days...dats all

Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by vizkiz: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2016
No, I will put a bullet in your head. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by project8(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2016
i wil beat d devil out of ur body such that doctors wil ask if u ave a car accident

2 Likes

Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by Cutehector(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2016
The one I will definitely slap her is when she ask me betweeen my mum and her, who do I love more.

Will just design her face with fried slaps

1 Like

Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Cut you in parts or juz kill you damn straight
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by ItzHoludex(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2016
slap ur destiny maybe u don't knw slapping is my hobby

1 Like

Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2016
I fvck u till u enter coma angry sad
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by phydelmore25(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Na 2 pour dis hot groundnut oil ... just turn her to monster
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2016
I will slap-dunk u (dats if d word exists) undecided
My point is I will slap u to coma angry
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by taylor88(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2016
will fvck u blue black
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2016
She is not even beautiful sef

See mouth like Keke Napep tyre

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by Brymo: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2016
My mum can neva put her self in a position of insult.
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by phydelmore25(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2016
dis gal get mind o, c question
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by EOOJ(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2016
I dont arrange my hand wella....

Ladies n beauty overrated abeg
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by baranzy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thunder scatta ur mouth...who fine don epp?
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by udemejacob(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
who get shot gun......... make I for scatter the bitch mouth, abi u think say u fine pass ma mama? thunder fire u there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
It's very easy to know a woman beater (or a future one) from the comments so far. Well, as to the discussion, I certainly wouldn't slap her, not because she is beautiful (obviously she is a "bimbo") buh because there are better ways to deal with such situations than physical assault.
For starters, the relationship has just hit the rock.

1 Like

Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by swimcash(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
in Dino voice....I will beat u mercilessly, pick you up and impregnate you grin
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by Section8(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Heavenly beating, factory settings, I go re write genesis for her body
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by iamrealdeji(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
phydelmore25:
I dont knw abt u guys, buh My mom? well for me sha, if she's lucky she will just be in coma for a few days...dats all
i'll slap the hell out of you. She even looks like my mama but my mama fine pass her
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by NevetsIbot(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
I'll slap her so hard! Her teeth will collect like terms.
But anyway... Na one useless question
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by iamrealdeji(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mahn,as I dey read comments,i come see say guys no dey joke with their mama
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by firstking01(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
I will carry her and show to GOD, and then ask GOD to forgive me, then leave her without the help of any gravitational pullangry
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by teamobanabo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na kill...
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by jaxmanreal: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
I will do the practical of what dino said to REMI that make her crying to her husband and IGP.... Baskard ......
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by Flashh: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Who are those deceiving this bleached face of being beautiful?

I wonder if your beauty pays the bills. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by morgansmile: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Will teach her how to respect elderly person
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
NO.

And it is simply for the fact that

I DONT HIT WOMEN!

Also I don't know what she must have done to you to piss you off.

If not for the aforementioned, I will slap you so hard that your cheeks will catch fire and latter I will cool off with a dead cold bottle of beer.
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
I'll hug you passionately..

e-diaaaat!
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by jonaifame22(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Depends on who's at fault cos two wrongs don't make right
Re: Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl by ghost3040: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
FOR EVERY INSULT UTTERED..U JUST EARN URSELF AN ANAL Bleep FOR EACH..
phydelmore25:

(1) (Reply)

Share Your First Experience Buying A Condom. / 1mm / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.