Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? (42731 Views)

Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
7Randall:
The story is a true test of your loyalty. I pray I don't find myself in the kinda situation you are in now but if I do, I'll do either of the two things I'll mention below:
1. Your guy is your childhood friend so you should probably know him well. You should know if he cheats on the girl or not. If he has cheated or is cheating on her, just keep your mouth shut about the matter.
2. If you are sure he hasn't cheated on the girl before, then he probably doesn't deserve such treatment so you tell him about it.
I would stick with the latter...

Thank you Boss
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Slimberry1(f): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
HemmanuelRichy:
I'm seriously confused on what o do. The worse part of it is that I chat with my friend on daily basis. I just dey shake my head in self pity for any time he uses her picture on his dp.

Why can't you just tell this guy even after knowing he might decide not to break the relationship just fulfil your own duty as a friend. You shouldn't have mentioned anything to the lady about your friend tho

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by iykedare(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Are there loyal girlfriends in Nigeria? Poverty no go let them be loyal . Hoodrats.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by HRich(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
If he's an Understanding Friend, please tell him. But if it's the kind of Friend i have. Forget it.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
yes tell him
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by akankemi1(f): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
I don't see d problem here ooo. ur allegiance lies with your friend ooo. tell him
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Desdola(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
I believe u should not hide such news from your friend. Cos if he finds out himself, he might not forgive you

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by iamkingzlee(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
What do ladies want sef!! I'm confused

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by adehab: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
BAD GUY.. CHAII

SEE ADVISE

DO NOT MIND HIM OO.. BE A GOOD FRIEND

Dangerous25:
Your friend is a fool . Why would he ask another guy to look after his girl. He shouldn't be happy that you and his girl are far away in the same school. Just fvck her and tell your friend that she's a good girl .
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by iamkingzlee(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dangerous25:
Your friend is a fool . Why would he ask another guy to look after his girl. He shouldn't be happy that you and his girl are far away in the same school. Just fvck her and cut your friend off because he's a fool .
What exactly is your point? Cos i don't get.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by moshino(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
HemmanuelRichy:

This incident happened on Sunday night and I have been thinking on what to do.

should I tell my friend?

Very simple, put yourself in your friend's position and him in your position, what would you expect your friend to do?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is a no brainer..She was exposed to you so that you could inform your friend and beg him to call off the relationship.God used you to xpose a lying and cheating bi.tch.Dont let your friend down.Expose this fraud of a lady now.See why I laugh when people talk about romantic love.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Frankel7(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77sad it's very long story... I don't get it anyway

How long cool grin
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Deen77: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
HemmanuelRichy:
I will try to make this very snappy.

I have a childhood friend who is so very much in love with his girlfriend of 4-5years. (Whom I have never met) Fortunately, the girl in question got admission to the school I currently am and she was offered the course I am also studying.

My friend called me and told that his Bae was given admission to study the same course I am studying, and he begged me to keep tabs on her. I assured him that I would try. (me wey no get time)

He sent me her pictures and told me to look for her at her where she receive lectures and get to know her better. I assured him that would i will of which I never did due to the distance of her lecture hall. I was optimistic that I would eventually see her one of these days.

Two weeks ago, my friend called me, after exchanging pleasantries he gave the phone to his Bae. I greeted her and congratulated her on getting admission to study the best course on campus. She begged me for past exam questions and handouts, I promised to give her the ones I would lay my hands on. I also advised her not be carried away with guys on campus, she thanked me and promised not to disappoint my friend.

I got to meet another girlfriend of my friend Bola (not her real name) who happened to be the same class she was. I asked her if she knows Joy (my friend's girl friend..not her real name too) I showed her the pictures my friend sent to me on my phone for easy identification. She immediately told me that she was their course rep and the most popular figure in her class.

Fast forward that same night in my course mate birthday party, Bola came to where i sat and told me that Joy was dancing with a guy in the middle of the hall. (It was quite dark and I couldn't really notice the faces of the people dancing)

I stood up and wanted of meet her for the first time, I got a shocker when the guy she was dancing with (I know the guy very well, he is my senior and I was one of his main man in his electioneering campaign team) sighted me and hugged me, he introduced her to me as his girlfriend and shook hands with her I was dumfounded and returned to my seat.

A girl I spoke with two weeks ago.. having a boyfriend already. I was perplexed. I wanted to confirm if she was truly the person, she went outside and I followed her. I stopped her and she responded with a smile. I asked her if they guy was truly her boyfriend, she said yes and confirmed my my fears. I asked her how long they were dating , she said she met him when she was doing her registeration. She asked why I was asking, I told her that I was feeling for my friend. She asked what i meant by that. I brought out my phone and showed her my friend picture. she started begging me and I pleaded that I should not tell my friend nothing.

I avoided her like a plague till the party ended.

should I tell my friend?

Next time, you don't disclose your identity.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Chicent(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
HemmanuelRichy:

I have a childhood friend who is so very much in love with his girlfriend of 4-5years. (Whom I have never met) Fortunately, the girl in question got admission to the school I currently am and she was offered the course I am also studying.

My friend called me and told that his Bae was given admission to study the same course I am studying, and he begged me to keep tabs on her. I assured him that I would try. (me wey no get time)

He sent me her pictures and told me to look for her at her where she receive lectures and get to know her better. I assured him that would i will of which I never did due to the distance of her lecture hall. I was optimistic that I would eventually see her one of these days.

Two weeks ago, my friend called me, after exchanging pleasantries he gave the phone to his Bae. I greeted her and congratulated her on getting admission to study the best course on campus. She begged me for past exam questions and handouts, I promised to give her the ones I would lay my hands on. I also advised her not be carried away with guys on campus, she thanked me and promised not to disappoint my friend.

I got to meet another girlfriend of my friend Bola (not her real name) who happened to be the same class she was. I asked her if she knows Joy (my friend's girl friend..not her real name too) I showed her the pictures my friend sent to me on my phone for easy identification. She immediately told me that she was their course rep and the most popular figure in her class.

Fast forward that same night in my course mate birthday party, Bola came to where i sat and told me that Joy was dancing with a guy in the middle of the hall. (It was quite dark and I couldn't really notice the faces of the people dancing)

I stood up and wanted of meet her for the first time, I got a shocker when the guy she was dancing with (I know the guy very well, he is my senior and I was one of his main man in his electioneering campaign team) sighted me and hugged me, he introduced her to me as his girlfriend and shook hands with her I was dumfounded and returned to my seat.

A girl I spoke with two weeks ago.. having a boyfriend already. I was perplexed. I wanted to confirm if she was truly the person, she went outside and I followed her. I stopped her and she responded with a smile. I asked her if they guy was truly her boyfriend, she said yes and confirmed my my fears. I asked her how long they were dating , she said she met him when she was doing her registeration. She asked why I was asking, I told her that I was feeling for my friend. She asked what i meant by that. I brought out my phone and showed her my friend picture. she started begging me and I pleaded that I should not tell my friend nothing.

should I tell my friend?

i quoted you so that u will listen to what i have to tell u.
Your friend has been dating this said girl for 4-5yrs now. Yes! Its very difficult for gals to be faithful while in school and away from their bf's, but how well did u play ur game while at it is all that matters.But i bet you for a gal who havent even settled down and has hooked up already kw nothing or less of what she wants or she is doing.
So this is the in thing, call her and tell her to choose btw ur frnd and her new found lover because its very certain ur frnd will be spending alot on her to keep the relationship going. So safe ur frnd now or never.

NB- if u didnt kw about her affairs its a different thing, but since u kw and u have confirmed, pls do the needful and do it fast.
Dont break the Bro Code...... Peace!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by cruz419(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
My broda y are u shocked Dat how dey role Day ain't loyal,, as per d telling e ask u to look after her not to report her if she decide to have a spare tire on campus, wat was ur friend thinking na convent be d skol ni!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Damfostopper(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
I dont do gals dat just secures admission..... If ur just gaining admission.... Thats d end of d relationship.... Afterall av seen whats happening in campus...... Gals n falling for sweet words are like

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Heavance(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
HemmanuelRichy:
I'm seriously confused on what o do. The worse part of it is that I chat with my friend on daily basis. I just dey shake my head in self pity for any time he uses her picture on his dp.

See, just scope your friend to get his mind off this girl as the environment is bound to change her personality. If some girls can't be faithful to their boyfriends who are in the uni with them, how will they be to a guy who isn't?
Just tell your friend not to invest his emotions at all, If he no fit buy her Gucci how she wan take loyal? (even those wey them buy Gucci & Chanel for never loyal o)

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by CioAngels(f): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
HemmanuelRichy:

should I tell my friend?
What level was she as at the time you spoke with her?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by khalhokage(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
This entire thread is annoying.

A lot of stupid advise.

Oga, it's not your place to give the girl a 2nd chance, your only move here is to carry out what your childhood friend told you to do and what you as a friend shouldn't even think about keeping to yourself.

Tell your friend of his girlfriend's infidelity, it's his responsibility to give her a 2nd chance or not, while it's yours to let him know who he's dealing with.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by MizTyna(f): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
pedrilo:
wetin concern u?
Abi oh! Your studies no pain you sef. Minding girl for friends,lol! Na wa
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Maximus85(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
HemmanuelRichy:

should I tell my friend?

Cheats are bastards. They don't have a life.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
7Randall:
The story is a true test of your loyalty. I pray I don't find myself in the kinda situation you are in now but if I do, I'll do either of the two things I'll mention below:
1. Your guy is your childhood friend so you should probably know him well. You should know if he cheats on the girl or not. If he has cheated or is cheating on her, just keep your mouth shut about the matter.
2. If you are sure he hasn't cheated on the girl before, then he probably doesn't deserve such treatment so you tell him about it.
Best comment so far! You try! grin

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by alausaone(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mr man, you need to tell your friend simple, you telling him does not mean you want to break their relationship, it hurt my heart when i read stories like this, why because such a girl doesnt seems to know what she want and i call her a destiny waster, she will waste the time of your friend and at the end of the day she has nothing to loose, Love is a beautiful thing, but its very unfurtunate most people today one way or the other break promises and let their partner down physically or emotionally... Tell your friend to concentrate on whatever thing is doing is better thhan investing his emotion and energy on someone who does not see what the future hold for the two of them.............
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
CioAngels:
What level was she as at the time you spoke with her?
She was and still a fresher
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Genoma(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
firstking01:
Just imagine the monitoringundecided…girl wey you never pay shishi for her head angry...why would a guy go this far in monitoring a girl sef, tfu...abegi, allow her enjoy her youthful exuberances, cos you too are cheating right where you are...for the records, girls on campus are faithless, they can never be faithful, it's near impossible...op you sef acted like boiboiangry...hope is mechanical you are studying?, cos that's the best course everundecided
If you have a way of confirming the authenticity of a product, would you buy the product before confirming its authenticity? how do u expect me to pay the brideprice of a girl i can't trust, how can i trust a girl without closely observing her actions both in my presence and in my absence?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
Heavance:

See, just scope your friend to get his mind off this girl as the environment is bound to change her personality. If some girls can't be faithful to their boyfriends who are in the uni with them, how will they be to a guy who isn't?
Just tell your friend not to invest his emotions at all, If he no fit buy her Gucci how she wan take loyal? (even those wey them buy Gucci & Chanel for never loyal o)
Noted.

Thanks for dropping bye.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by collitexnaira(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
HemmanuelRichy:
Nawa o. This matter don pass me.

Baba since no one will tell u this, i must tell u, you re a big FOOL, man u fvck up big time,
Why reveal ur identity the babe, you shouldn't hv shown her ur frnd pix, she wouldn't have begged you nd you wouldn't be confused, it would hv been easier for you to tell ur frnd.

You still gat to tell ur frnd whether she begs u or not, no allow her turn ur frnd to monkey wey dey work nd baboon dey chop her for school,, i know say ur frnd go dey send her small change, so no allow her turn ur frnd to Maga while she is cheating on him

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by RiloKiley: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Tell him. That's why u r his friend. It's not like they are married and you'll be stopping him from making a huge mistake and going in deeper than he already is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos / The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] / Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.