Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? (42681 Views)

Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by madenigga(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2016
u nd ur friend shud plan her, tell ur friend bur tell him to act like nothing happened then telll him to get another gf, but he shudnt end d relationship with the oda gal, d only thing he shud stop doing is spending his money on her, but let him bang d LovePeddler spirit from her, then after like 4 or 5 years of him giving her hope too tell him to dump her cheating ass.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by chocolateme(f): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2016
UjSizzle:

Nwa afo smiley
nne daalu, kedu nke n'eme?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Faita: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2016
This is a simple matter na. Put yourself in your friend's shoes and think whether you'd like to be told or not.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Skerere: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Tell your friend ... No tell your friend.. Who you epp?

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by smite(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2016
chocolateme:
Ok.. is it that she begged you not to tell your friend with promises to break out the relationship she just started with the guy or not to tell your friend while she continues to enjoy the new guy?which one? Because ndi igbo si na "ekwue anughi na egbu umuazi but na ahu ekwughi na egbu okenye"
Call her to attention, give her options to either forget your friend now and continue with the campus guy before things gets messier or forget about campus life, focus on her studies and retain her man..
Let her know that you are not a fool too. Then let your friend know before he spends his life savings on someone that is not worth it. Thats if he is truly your friend. We all know that predators will continue coming for her while in school but she should read a lot about how such relationships ends.

Always me

FTC
CHOCOLATEME

spoken like a typical Igbo elder.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by lanlaw(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2016
optional1:

LolZ

seconded

lolz

thirded grin
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by emmanuelkant77(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2016
1stluv:
Let's see if you are loyal to your friend, am a lady but there is a saying "bros before hoo's" if am right.........dont dissapoint your friend
,,gal u jus made ma day wt ds comment.....ur a darling....... brodaly luv ova evry hoes

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by 99foxxy(f): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Una no sabi how campus guys can worry must especially when you're a jambite. Make your guy chill and make you sef mind your business, no go put sand for her garri. Acting like her father when she's not his wife.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by tmoney2471: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
I blamed nobody but the economy of this country...itz not her fault
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by swimcash(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2016
harlayoh:
my Man will always say " you don't lose a friend for your girlfriend because your friend will always be there (needed or not) while the girlfriend will move on when the weather is no longer favourable " I get angry whenever he says this but it is true.. if I were you I do tell my friend that night or the next morning cos he trust me that's why he entrusted his gf to my care.. A word is enough for the wise!!! I drop my pen
pretty lady wit very high IQ...big hug 4 u
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by swimcash(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
katyeee:
Tell ur friend or stop being friends with him.....campus girls keeps finding new love every month...except u want to kill ur friend with ur bare mind....
love dis babe lyk kilode wink
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Eminembuz(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tell the truth while you still have the chance to rejig your future anticipation if not...for nemesis is always the mother inlaw of nature which visit never ends..oop! I pray you don't be a victim.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by chronique(m): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2016
Spot on! Just learnt that the hard way. Time wey I for use take serious with another person,I go dey waste am with one unserious and ungrateful soul until recently wey things clear for my eye...
nnamdi1993:
People wey i dey pity na guy wey thier babes dey uni,dem go dey hwz dey beat chest dat she cant do it. At dis level i dey nw,i no fit date babe wey still dey skul ooo, dem go jst use ur heart play pes2016
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
yorex2011:

You don't expect him to tell the girl, neither will you expect a girl to tell her friends bf if she's fooling around.

Right now sef I'm in a dangerous situation. Cos I'm loving my bae with all the love I can give.. And it be very disheartening if I get heartbroken... Again...

Nawa o

Really? well I think you guys are lucky together...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.