Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Guy Relates His Experience With A Unilag Girl On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Relates His Experience With A Unilag Girl On Twitter (2450 Views)

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Unilag Girl Bidemi Allows Her Boy Friend To Take Her Nude Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Relates His Experience With A Unilag Girl On Twitter by sonymax16(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Just came across this and decided to share it here.......hmmm girls are not smiling
http://www.myportalng.net/2016/07/unilag-girls-in-moremi-hall-are.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
Re: Guy Relates His Experience With A Unilag Girl On Twitter by Zubech: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
No vex senior, I just asked to be sure. So what do I do next senior?😊😊
Re: Guy Relates His Experience With A Unilag Girl On Twitter by Praxis758: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Run away from that link, it’s a click bait.

Avoid being hacked by this yahoo boy posting on Nairaland.

Seun should curb this habit of clickbait in this platform.
Re: Guy Relates His Experience With A Unilag Girl On Twitter by Paystack: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2023
sonymax16:
Just came across this and decided to share it here.......hmmm girls are not smiling
http://www.myportalng.net/2016/07/unilag-girls-in-moremi-hall-are.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

Hi bro

Drop ur contact
Re: Guy Relates His Experience With A Unilag Girl On Twitter by sonymax16(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Paystack:

Hi bro

Drop ur contact
Re: Guy Relates His Experience With A Unilag Girl On Twitter by alterego17: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
sonymax16:

Bro plz drop ur contact for that crypto course...tanx

(1) (Reply)

My Prewedding And Wedding Pictures. / Photos: Katie Price Strips Completely Unclad In The Beach With Toyboy Beau Kris / Birthday Sex (23+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.