Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her (2470 Views)

I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise / Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2016
Please, Mr Seun, every Moderator and my fellow Nairalanders with all due respect.

Hello people. I have always wanted to be a caring man and a Sincere lover. It started 2011 in Lagos, then I was working at Ajao having so many BBM contacts where I broadcast I met a Canadian lady, though she is 42 while am 30. With time I started developing true love for her sometimes she will ask for my pictures I will send my brother's pictures because I was shy she might say am too young. On October 2013 she promised to come to Nigeria she message me one morning telling me about the Boko Haram issues and how they kidnapped the 200 Chi bok girls.
She told me, she's not coming again because of what Boko Haram did.

Then I have to prove my love to her, I bought an expensive diamond ring sent to her, the address was wrong and it was delivered back to me. In 2014 I misplaced everything about her I felt sick because the lady is so good,her beauty, her voice, her intelligence, her sweet words, hard working and so many things make me love her.
Last year I remembered I have sent her pictures before with G-mail, I searched and message her we became friends again, this time my love for her boost up...this time she promised to visit Nigeria in 2017. My mistakes Started by not showing her my real pictures, just after Shiloh I decided to tell her the truth and I sent her my real pictures she accepted me and told me she even love me more than my brother's pictures. But most of my pictures I wore ring on my fingers she believe am married.

Please everyone. Kindly advise me on what to do to prove my love for this lady.
Please am not after her money, not because she's a Canadian. I love her.

Thanks in anticipation!

Cc Mr Seun, every Moderator

Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2016
shocked see linez....
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Then prove it to her not by words alone.. Drop ur legal documents take a snap of it and show it to her proving u are not hiding anything..

Only if u really love her. Otherwise, juz move on. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Then prove it to her not by words alone.. Drop ur legal documents take a snap of it and show it to her proving u are not hiding anything..

Only if u really love her. Otherwise, juz move on. cool

nice reply ,,, watching you lately ... you really dope baby

you really touched my heart with your reply
you are like an angel sent to me
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2016
NairalandDSS:

nice reply ,,, watching you lately ... you really dope baby

you really touched my heart with your reply
you are like an angel sent to me

grin

Woooaah.. Somebody is watching me from afar.. grin tnxxx.. But I'm not an angel ooo.. I got no wings tongue
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Woooaah.. Somebody is watching me from afar.. grin tnxxx.. But I'm not an angel ooo.. I got no wings tongue

sorry but i can see wings shocked shocked
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:47am On Dec 17, 2016
all I see is desperation of a desperately desperate desperado

1 Like

Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Cheeiiiii!!! Ife yi ga o, Ife yi le o! cheesy

*In Niyola's voice* grin
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:51am On Dec 17, 2016
VickyRotex:
Cheeiiiii!!! Ife yi ga o, Ife yi le o! cheesy

*In Niyola's voice* grin
ife abi hustle fun iwe irin ajo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by funkyibodude(m): 12:54am On Dec 17, 2016
You are 30 she's 42.. undecided bro are you that desperate? But anyway just prove your love to her and never mention any intention of living in Canada for now let it not look as if that is what you care for if possible tell her you want to settle in Naija. Reverse psychology bro smiley
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:59am On Dec 17, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
ife abi hustle fun iwe irin ajo cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy lipsrsealed Mi so nkan nkan o lipsrsealed grin
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by Fidelismaria: 1:06am On Dec 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by Arthurwinner(m): 1:27am On Dec 17, 2016
pishur of u an ha or adonberiviti
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by Phytoptera: 1:35am On Dec 17, 2016
With all these rusian girls that do scam people up and down, their most hit up line is wen dey send a message telling u they are already at the airport or at the embassy but unfortunately sometin happened and their money isn't accessible that you will hav to assist them so dat when they arrive they will pay u back. Bro dont fall for it. Na so one wine me wine me to tell her my country me know say d momment i say i b nigeria she go end contact cuz we be fathers wen it comes to online scaming grin. As she disturb me tire i say bros i b nigerian ooo. Up to today she never reply weh she don jam god father for the busziness grin. More over na bros dey d other line no b babe. Dey fit giv their accomplice phone mak e talk with fine woman voice. Jst dey careful bros, use ur wild nigerian instinct to figure out the truth grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by ednut1(m): 3:21am On Dec 17, 2016
smh. she fit be scammer. i pity u
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Yimu
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by Splinz(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2016
Going by the antecedents of our men who often go into relationships with these foreign women for one favor to the other, one can't help but doubt your own motives.

If I were the woman, you'll be the one to visit me in Canada, not me coming to Nig. Lets just see how much of a true lover you are.
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by Kobicove(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2016
You do sound desperate!

I seriously doubt if you truly love this woman undecided
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by wordbank(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2016
MrCork come see ur elder broda dey miss yan
Re: Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her by LordSucre(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2016
tactics

(1) (Reply)

When An Asia Man Try To Help Children In Needs But End Up Been Mocked (pics) / Teenage Love Affair Story -first Compilation. / It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.