Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls (67470 Views)

Governor Eric Greitens Arrested After Circulating Nude Photos Of Lover / Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika / See How Much Pres.obama Is Paid Per Month! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by Fourwinds: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
and I'm made to understand there is a stu..pid government in dat country headed by a useless presidents who doesn't know what goes on at d background....a lot of nonsense in Africa

1 Like

Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by Emyogalanya: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Foreign affairs or crime section
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by kiddkash(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mehn! I love your job
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by Emyogalanya: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Now he but no hypo can cleanse him allow advantage to ur back and u are ****
Muafrika2:
Some cultural practices! The Luo of Kenya have a similar culture.HIV & Aids is finishing entire communities like that.

He probably got it from one of the clients he was "cleansing" after a spouse died of HIV.
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by doggedjay(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is total nonesense
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by EnuguDadImoMom: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
wheredemdey:
Cursed race

The Blackman is a big waste....inhaling air meant for sane people with his huge wide blacknose.

Ndi ala
Hahshaha.... My girlfriend finished me d day I said that Belgium culture relating on marriage is too bad for me to manage, she finished me that eeh. She told me horrible stories about Nigeria and Africa that made me shut up for weeks before her lol. Africa needs deliverance. serious one.

1 Like

Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by EnuguDadImoMom: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
wheredemdey:
Cursed race

The Blackman is a big waste....inhaling air meant for sane people with his huge wide blacknose.

Ndi ala
Hahshaha.... My girlfriend finished me d day I said that Belgium culture relating on marriage is too bad for me to manage, she finished me that eeh. She told me horrible stories about Nigeria and Africa that made me shut up for weeks before her lol. Africa needs deliverance. serious one.
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by SHAIBULIAR: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
I don't mind being naija or nairaland hyena o
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by klepe500: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
john4reala:
this is An Insult to Covenant University
wetin concern covenant university wit dis issue.lol
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by 8BitGee(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yepa! Oloriburuku somebody!!! cry
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by spyglaxx: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
I am listening to it now .bbc sw1120khz
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by lukency(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
gunuvi:
I want to be a hyena too. Who knows where Malawian embassy dey grin >sad >sad cheesy grin
You dont hv to go as far as malawi 2 bcome hyena,you can be leopard in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na wah ooo. See as him be sef, like bonga fish. He don fvck taya soteeeee he no get life again. Foolish man
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by sweetilicious(f): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
gunuvi:
I want to be a hyena too. Who knows where Malawian embassy dey grin >sad >sad cheesy grin
Not in Nigeria. I will personally protest against it. Smh!
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by restored2016(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
What beats my imagination is that he is being paid in dollars or pounds for this wickedness! Why some people who are productive are jobless.
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by cococandy(f): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Exactly. Ignorance is a disease
Muafrika2:
Some cultural practices! The Luo of Kenya have a similar culture.HIV & Aids is finishing entire communities like that.

He probably got it from one of the clients he was "cleansing" after a spouse died of HIV.
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by Standing5(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
john4reala:
You well so. . . ? So your mind na how to bleep covenant uni babe? I pity uniben.
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
I bet some nairalanders can do whatever they can to become Hyena abi na Lion if to say our culture allow it
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by dadiyev: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
john4reala:
[/color] how do you mean.[color=#990000]
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by Smitsam: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Man's inhumanity to Man
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by Freiburger(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Africa again cheesy
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by sweetlily2818(f): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
lost of words
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by prodiG(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chai. See racket grin
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by jesusjewel1(f): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pizzanatty:
Nothing person no go hear and see in the name of culture.

For me...any cultural practice that contradicts my thinking pattern can go and sleep if after negotiation isn't working...

May God help them...

Not just any cultural practice that contradicts my thinking, it is Any,whatsoever,maybe it from time memorial or just passed into law, cultural practice that goes against my Christian belief can like to make it's way outta my side...
Not having to make me bothered one bit.

Some cultural practices sef??
My dad sometime ago went to visit his friend, and as usual, the wedding pictures of the couple were hanged on the wall.
And one of them was their traditional wedding picture. The wife was topless and tied a very short wrapper.

My dad, was shocked and asked him why he'll have to put such picture on display. The man no bother; he said it's their culture and he's so proud of it.

My belief doesn't tell me to appear topless nor get cleansed by one fellow just like me.

1 Like

Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by Kelvic4real(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
I don't know what to say again.
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
what Kind of fuckery is this?
but Buhari sha....maka why?
people just dey find likes for nairaland.wetin connect buhari to this matter
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Muafrika2:

Evidence ya nini? Kwani hujatoka nje ya Nairobi ama burial zote ume attend ni za Lang'ata. Do u know where HIV rate is highest in Kenya?

Follow this link for the Kenyan widow cleanser...

http://www.jiasociety.org/index.php/jias/article/view/19010/3800

Tanzania widow cleansing

http://news.trust.org//item/20131004013124-9hq3g/

Tembea Kenya kabla kuropokwa.
bia bia who una be how una find road reach nairaland? undecided

1 Like

Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Beey:
Hehe, mna mambo Kweli.Wajaluo nilidhani Mila Yao ni ya "wife inheritance".
Kwanza ana kuwa "cleansed" na mtu kama huyo wa Malawi.
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by DedeNkem: 12:11am On Jul 22, 2016
Some people here are shocked as if worse things don't happen here in Nigeria.
Most Nigerians have st*upid ancient barbaric mentality!

1 Like

Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by frenzydaniel1(m): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2016
My Hyena, come and try it here in obodo Nigeria.............. im sure your penis will b d next menu for Nkwobi or banga soup gringringrin
Re: Eric Avina, HIV+ Malawian Who Is Paid Money For Unprotected Sex With Girls by gunuvi(m): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2016
sweetilicious:
Not in Nigeria. I will personally protest against it. Smh!
its sarcasm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump / Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos / Lindokuhle Dlamini Kissing Jacob Zuma's Lookalike, Calls Him 'Sugar Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.