Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away (32761 Views)

How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) / Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Awww..too bad. For this hard time like this?
Did they tell her to move and she did not?
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by obumkeke(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
It is quit unfortunate for the woman, who is trying to survive and take care of her family. I really salute some of the woman who are struggling in Benin, they seem to b the bread winners of their families.

But something might be wrong with this scene, it is either she is trading at the wrong time, or she was stubborn to remove her wares from the sight of the officials who are charged to clear the major roads of benin from street trading.

So, my sympathies goes to her. But they should be careful next time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by louis07(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
is bad nah.... guys is my day show some luv
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
shocked chai. See Palm oil akara
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
I'm not a violent person but I'll be okay if the person was tied in front of a peace mass transit bus on a long journey.
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by tukdi: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
angry This is unfair! It is totally unwarranted, uncharitable and uncalled for!

1 Like

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by himclfgud(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hello All, please can anyone help me locate this woman? Please jst send me her no pls... Dis is too bad
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Franchise21(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Badgers14:
Which way 9ja angry

I prophesy that the Good Lord would pick up this woman's call as a result of this incident.... Someone would give her a decent amount of money to setup a better business.
Amen... I claim it on her behalf
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Young03(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
this kind of a thing happens almost everyday at ring road..I was there yesterday wen they where pursuing people up n down
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by RealPhoenix(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
I stay in Benin, This is not a surprise to me. Benin people can be very disrespectful and wicked.
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
one of the reason this ticket collectors don't die well. No amount of prayer can wipe away the curse on that tax collector
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by zarakay(f): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
SMH
not fair at all
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is just wrong cry,tell me why that ticket collector will not be cursed for life. Poor woman cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by edorhe14(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Some party will come out and try to score points
This is the height if victimization though.
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
So cruel. :'{
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by madapcmod: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Since Monday this week na so so task force ashiomoOle use dey worry ppl for Benin.

Task force on vehicle papers no allow buses and taxi do work, ppl tracked from aduwawa reach akpakpava to ring Rd.

This ppl no wan make poor man survive. The go and die midget ur time is up .

No sane Edo man should vote this evil party APC come September.

On POI we stand, enough of tyranny in Edo. Oba gha tokpeee! Is eee!

1 Share

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by saintdennis(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
orobs93:
This is one of the problem I have with dis government ii don't see why water hawkers wheel barrow pushers should b meant to pay task...it's simple common sense

It pains me anytim I see dos agberos oppress dose hawkers and wheel barrow pushers and

Hmm sorry but poor people pay LITTLE OR NO TAX... this woman probably pays a token to LGA pple / park agberos to sell that's all. The agberos own is usually illegal sef basically like extortion.

I repeat poor people do not pay tax.
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by danypst: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
they shld not worry, they will soon collect ticket to their graves...bad guyz!

1 Like

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by saintdennis(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Young03:
this kind of a thing happens almost everyday at ring road..I was there yesterday wen they where pursuing people up n down

Would they push pple if they behave?

Also @ the woman's issue, no reason was given for what transpired so I will keep my comments to myself.
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by luluosas(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
The way agbero people behaves in Benin City is something else. They are just monsters in human skin. Just pray you don't ever have any issues with them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by andyanders: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Whomsoever that did this shall never see the end of this yr. This poor woman who has been using this to take care of her children should not be left by the Edo government without taking care of this issue.

The so called idiots should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by moshino(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
contactmorak:
According to a Facebook user, one of the people that collects tickets on behalf of the government, this morning harassed a woman selling akara (bean cake) and bread at ring road, Benin City, Edo State, and threw the food she was selling on the ground, all because of tickets.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/woman-harassed-in-benin-her-basin-of.html

From their 'Ape of a governor' telling a poor widow to " Go and Die" to this?

1 Like

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Young03(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
saintdennis:

Would they push pple if they behave?

Also @ the woman's issue, no reason was given for what transpired so I will keep my comments to myself.

No they will not

so the reason why the woman's akara was pushed down was because they were directed by the government not to allow people sell something along there.

OK,the woman was selling her thing inside abuma not were they where told to pursue people.

it was near CBN n in front of first bank that government people pursues them..not where that woman sells

1 Like

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by saintdennis(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Young03:

No they will not

so the reason why the woman's akara was pushed down was because they were directed by the government not to allow people sell something along there.

OK,the woman was selling her thing inside abuma not were they where told to pursue people.

it was near CBN n in front of first bank that government people pursues them..not where that woman sells

Well if they are wrong they should be sanctioned...I know for sure many of these people get over zealous and let their small power enter their head.

The issue should be investigated and settled, also she deserves to be compensated if truly she was in the right #my take on it
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by ROZZAYY(f): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
SOOO SAD, May GOD COMFORT THE POOR WOMAN WITH BLESSINGS

1 Like

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by HaneefahRN(f): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Haba, this is so unfair
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Young03(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
saintdennis:

Well if they are wrong they should be sanctioned...I know for sure many of these people get over zealous and let their small power enter their head.

The issue should be investigated and settled, also she deserves to be compensated if truly she was in the right #my take on it

u said well my brother
the worst people now ar the ones that call themselves drivers on wheel,they stay in front of BEDC..purshing motors up n down each time it passes.

go to new Benin n u will c another set on road
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chai see fine fine akara. The thing dey hungry me to chao now.
Sorry mama. God go maximize you. Don't mind these rogues in government choking us.
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
OSHO
BOYS
ON
RAMPAGE!!

PDP DON SEE TORY TO TALK
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Badgers14:
Which way 9ja angry

I prophesy that the Good Lord would pick up this woman's call as a result of this incident.... Someone would give her a decent amount of money to setup a better business.
How can I contact her Pls?
I need to help her
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by crisycent: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
See combo, nosakhare(Plymouth) bread with akara.
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by nwaoma7(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
contactmorak:
According to a Facebook user, one of the people that collects tickets on behalf of the government, this morning harassed a woman selling akara (bean cake) and bread at ring road, Benin City, Edo State, and threw the food she was selling on the ground, all because of tickets.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/woman-harassed-in-benin-her-basin-of.html
this is very bad, imagine the poor woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) / Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.