Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest (13029 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ragnar55:
Kinginvahala, how did you get your moniker!!
Answer the question!
My introduction would tell you that i am king by name, and vahala was derived from a movie i watched some years back, cant remember the title right now. Just like some persons started calling themselves superman as nicks after watching superman movie series, same way i decided to tagged vahala to my moniker after watching a movie where it was mentioned. cheesy grin

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by obiorathesubtle: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin It's becoming interesting bawo

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by lovean: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
kinginVAHALA .....HMMMMMM...yah name sha sounds interesting......

well truth be told....cultist have no place in Nigeria.,they can only operate in the dark.... tinx lyk wats happening now is wat happens when they try to leave their hide out...which is d dark.....that's why youths shouldn't waste their tym being cultists ....they gat a brighter lyf ...wen they embrace it u ,they see how nice lyf can be....cultisim adds nothing to nobody...trust me...

just a piece of advice to cultists out there dough...

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
SAme shyt different tissue paper #yawns!

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by obiorathesubtle: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

My introduction would tell you that i am king by name, and vahala was derived from a movie i watched some years back, cant remember the title right now. Just like some persons started calling themselves superman as nicks after watching superman movie series, same way i decided to tagged vahala to my moniker after watching a movie where it was mentioned. cheesy grin

Cheers!
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by lovean: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
tizzleseun:

all these kids are just answering to win 50,000 . some don't even think before they answer .
if yah say so sha....
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by SniperX: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yet more guns and death form Nairaland's domiciled cultist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by photoshoot(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eleniyan15:
KINGinVAHALA

Am sure you will be happy the thread would be locked down 9pm

just answer the simple question people have been asking

What the reason behind your monicker "KINGinVAHALA"

or

you not proud of your brotherhood ni

Remember

Only a sailor knows the mystery of a ship

nice one Photoshoot You killed it

Thanks boss!
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by colossus2: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Franchise21:

[b] * I won't take the risk of getting married to her. It will be a painful decision bt I have to quit, not just for my sake but for the sake of my unborn kids. Yes, I knw, scientifically, the kids can be prevented from contracting the deadly disease but PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE

* It's just a sign of we being in the end times. So many atrocities are being committed. I posted one on Nairaland this morning about a father impregnating his daughter and aborted it. He blamed it on the devil. I think mothers should try and get closer to their daughters, they should often have conversations with their daughters, so their daughters can easily confide in them

* I can't be intimidated if my girlfriend/wife is more successful than I am. I'd love to marry a career woman. I love girls with brains and are also hardworking

* It's a difficult decision but truth be told, with the current situation of things in the country, I'd sleep with her and ask God for forgiveness
[/b]
Why use crayons to type. It's too bright.
Could turn off a potential voter regardless of how brilliant your answer might be angry

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by pacretus(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chanchit:

Hey! Studio not shop and it depends on what you major on, all you need might just be your camera and laptop.
see ya head.
How can a studio with only a camera and laptop be a studio..u'r simply a shop owner.

A studio should have a desktop which is preferable to laptop.a coloured printer and some lightens.
Don't rush to correct somone without making a complete sense.

SAI PHOTO SAI SHOOT.SAI PHOTOSHOOT.
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Trapnigga(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA, there are screen shots showing you threatening a Nairalander and his family..

Please clear the air on this, let me not believe you're a cultist

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Poorboy: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chepy1:
Ofure. What part of esan you from ?
Boss Good Evening
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by wristbangle: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sighs... seems the interview is tussling to royal rumble quest.

Once again dominique, kindly lock this thread by 9pm, thanks cool
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Poorboy:
Boss Good Evening
Bro, what's up na. I just dey here enjoy drama oh
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by buharisbae(f): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nawa oooo so na cultist dey this contest

Mr seun wristbangle dygeasy tosyne2much pls u guys should say something about this issue

rules of NL have been violated and nothing done

are u scared? kingvahala is a fvcking cultist and he knows it! and he still contest for Mr NL I'm disappointed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Xenna(f): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:

Thanks boss!
you did well, go Photoshoot grin Yippeeeeee

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by SniperX: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kinginvahala, you said to curb terrorism, you were going to shut your country's borders.

Has it not occurred to you that all European countries are signatory to the Geneva conventions including Turkey and Russia?

Dunderhead!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Ragnar55: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
buharisbae:

Mr seun wristbangle dygeasy tosyne2much pls u guys should say something about this issue

are u scared? kingvahala is a fvcking cultist and he knows it! and he still contest for Mr NL I'm disappointed
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by obiorathesubtle: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
cool Make love not war
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Ragnar55: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
SniperX:
Kinginvahala, you said to curb terrorism, you were going to shut your country's borders.

Has it not occurred to you that all European countries are signatory to the Geneva conventions including Turkey and Russia?

Dunderhead!!!
cheesy
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
SniperX:
cheesy
SniperX:

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
lovean:
kinginVAHALA .....HMMMMMM...yah name sha sounds interesting......

well truth be told....cultist have no place in Nigeria.,they can only operate in the dark.... tinx lyk wats happening now is wat happens when they try to leave their hide out...which is d dark.....that's why youths shouldn't waste their tym being cultists ....they gat a brighter lyf ...wen they embrace it u ,they see how nice lyf can be....cultisim adds nothing to nobody...trust me...

just a piece of advice to cultists out there dough...
grin grin grin I hope they heed to your advice, sir!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Franchise21(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
colossus2:

Why use crayons to type. It's too bright.
Could turn off a potential voter regardless of how brilliant your answer might be angry
Noted
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Bluette(f): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
PHOTOSHOOT all d way.. Thanks for being truthful about ur answers.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Blayze007(m): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Tell us how you have used your greatest strength to influence people's life

My greatest strength has always being my fearless disposition and positively i have used and still using it to stand for the less privileged and oppressed.

cc wristbangle

Hi.

I have come across some comments that you are a cultist who threatens to kill people. How does this relate to your above quoted strength?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Funjosh(m): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
Fear son dey cash me cry
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Life has proven time with numbers that it takes a witch to know a witch, same way it takes a cultist to know a cultist.

So I would need to return this question to you, I would give you an appropriate answer only if you do same.

How do you know some of my activities on Nairaland portrays been a cultist? are you also one?

Thanks!
NICE ONE BRO.
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by obiorathesubtle: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Eleniyan15: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

No sir, i wish this thread wont be locked, i am ready to answer questions thrown at me till 12 midnight but if they decide to go ahead and lock the thread as you stated, i implore you to create a question and answer thread just for me to answer these questions that has been asked. cool

Lol boss..... I still loyal anyways even though say I dey with TeamFynestboi Goodluck anyways you don code my question

Jah bless my everyone hustle
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
buharisbae:

God Bless You, Ma!
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by tizzleseun(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
pacretus:
see ya head.
How can a studio with only a camera and laptop be a studio..u'r simply a shop owner.

A studio should have a desktop which is preferable to laptop.a coloured printer and some lightens.
Don't rush to correct somone without making a complete sense.

SAI PHOTO SAI SHOOT.SAI PHOTOSHOOT.

mediocre
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Ragnar55: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Karma is a biïtch grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.