Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK (8850 Views)

IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" / Buhari’s Corruption War Not Politically- Motivated – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2016
OK, so it isn't religion-motivated anymore?

Keep up your dance of shame.

Arindin.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Firefire(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2016
return the loot and get lost.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by london4luv: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2016
We where thinking through their anus when they voted 4 that fool called buhari, they have not seen anything yet,,,, we are biafrans and we shall pass the hard times
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by blackpanda: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2016
eph12:
Well in a way he is right. His party released money to him so those that released the money should be the ones in custody. But in Nigeria if you unknowingly buy stolen goods just don't let the police get hold of you. You will suffer even more than the thief.

Yea thats what our criminal law says
Whoever is caught with stolen goods is the thief, unless and until he can prove otherwise

1 Like

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2016
So it isn't religion-motivated anymore?

Keep up your dance of shame, arindin.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by cyberdurable(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=blazetitov post=47775524][/quote]

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by eph12(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2016
blackpanda:

Yea thats what our criminal law says
Whoever is caught with stolen goods is the thief, unless and until he can prove otherwise
That's the Nigerian way. You are declared guilty until you can prove otherwise. Whereas it's the opposite in other places. Seems you encourage this I only hope you don't one day be a victim of this scenario.
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by blackpanda: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2016
eph12:

That's the Nigerian way. You are declared guilty until you can prove otherwise. Whereas it's the opposite in other places. Seems you encourage this I only hope you don't one day be a victim of this scenario.

Pls dont post lies. Its the same provision of the law all over the world.wen u are caught with stolen goods, u are the presumed thief till u show otherwise. There is no where in the world the police will catch someone with stolen goods or funds and rather turn a blind eye or start looking for someone else

1 Like

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by dahmie2013: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2016
eph12:
Well in a way he is right. His party released money to him so those that released the money should be the ones in custody. But in Nigeria if you unknowingly buy stolen goods just don't let the police get hold of you. You will suffer even more than the thief.
Bro, think a little, his party gave him d money, he collected it dat makes him what, an accomplice. Now, we have caught u, tell us who gave u d money,he won't, u see how it goes.
Later he will be confessing & be saying he is willing 2 drop 400 mill like Metuh.
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Tomjazzy2: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Then spiritually unmotivate it cheesy

Rubbish!! angry
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by duni04(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2016
He was given 10% of what he needed! N800M is the 10!% shocked
Honestly if Jonathan had mistakenly won that election, 80% of our population would be in wooden boats now trying to cross the Mediterranean into Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by hatchy(f): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2016
This man sef this thing wey you dey take no good for your body,stop am you no gree ehn.
I don't know when your family and friends will take you to psychiatric for evaluation or is it when you start wearing rags and picking cans.

Many are mad but few are roaming.

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Orikinla(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2016

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by meltiplexer: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2016
Everybody knows that the court is going to free him because we have living in a fake country
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by kstix(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2016
Achorise:
We know, but face the trial.
Cos, you political elite have given your kids better life abroad and mortgaged the future if most Nigerians.They fly up and down @ the expense of tax payers money.

One day APC cohorts will also face theirs.
omo u go wait tire for that one day o.. Pele wailing wailer. Take heart.
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by kstix(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Politically motivated my foot. Well I don't blame FFK, he knows that his hungry and dumb supporters will support this senseless statement. Even if he and the previous government officials are the cause of the problem at the moment.

Some say the corruption trial is one sided. But they forget that PDP (not APC or cpc or acn etc.) for 16 year ruled at the centre (federal level). Therefore, Charge your governors in each state to probe previous government. Till this moment rivers state government don't have concrete evidence again ameachi which is sad. When ambode started bringing out evidence on fashola's government this same silly people blamed him saying he is ungrateful, tinubu is fight fashola through this medium etc.

We give this governors less scrutiny and focus on the FG forgetting that they collect allocation every month in addition to their various unaccounted IGRs. Yet they can't pay salaries of worker but they can plan a vocational jamboree to Germany.

Jobless youth, please think outside the box and be innovative in your thoughts. Start a business and be patient and it will grow. Education acquired by an individual aid his or her ability to think, so start same. No free money again.
ur head is very correct dear. U forgot to add that one that cldnt pay salaries and yet could spend over 500k for an ad page on vanguard newspaper just to prove a fooolish point
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by seguntijan(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2016
Free Movies, No Cable, No Subscription Charges.
The modern drama and TV movies originated from politics right? Because before we finish one drama , another one would show up. These politicians would soon make African Magic on GOTV worthless. Abdulmumin Jibrin Vs Dogara and anti Remi and what was the name of that senator that harasses women again?
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by kstix(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Seriously... This guy shouldnt even be breathing... I have so much dirt on him that could engulf his world in a wild inferno
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Kenobus: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:
All these "Political motivated"...."Witch hunting".....The question is........DID YOU STEAL OR NOT.....SIMPLE!
He didnt steal money!

1 Like

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by HighQue007: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2016
All these stupid pple chanting politically motivated, didnt you politically stole the money?..mtcheeew
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by berrystunn(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2016
Losing support everyday will not help APC 2019
We watching from 3D
200GB
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by agwom(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2016

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Adagba01: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2016
FFK and his cohorts have no shame hence they are still talking to the public on their misrule of Nigeria. Olisa Metu once threaded this path, but he is begging for plea bargain today. By the time the REAL trial began in the court, this loquacious spoilt brat of FFK will burry his head in ignominy like Metu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by agwom(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2016
May the lord see us through.....

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by JimiOgunlola: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2016
We muslim yorubas should simply allow the fulanis to deal with FFK. He is a christian so we don't care.
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by lukency(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2016
Go and tell the court.
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Achorise: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2016
kstix:

omo u go wait tire for that one day o.. Pele wailing wailer. Take heart.
Bro, How do you mean, are APC members saint ? if they are indicted in any criminal charges, they will face trial.
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by imoikoko: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2016
For every fool here supporting FaniKayode, it's obvious you support the looting because you are quietly hoping one day it will be your turn to loot. But no society can survive like that. This democracy is a demonstration of craze like Fela sang. If not for democracy, will people like FFK have guts to come out to talk. PDP's saving grace is that it was not the military that came in after them because this people should be treated worse than we treated Ebola when it came to our shores. Afterall how many people did Ebola kill and how many have these diseased thieves killed by their looting; monies meant for health care, education, roads, weapons, air safety etc. Let FFK tell us or show us what work he has done in his lifetime, what career he has built or what inheritance his father left for him to enable him buy car for a girlfriend or even own a house in Abuja. Only in Nigeria. I weep for Nija.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Houses Burnt, People Injured In Kwara Kingship Tussle. / "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff / Greed And The Igbo Man: The Prospect Of Life In An Independent Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.