Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? (9339 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by lovesmile16: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
You date a girl ready for marriage and u refuse to takes steps to marry her after a reasonable time. Read a girl's story" am in a 3 years long relationship. I met my boyfriend when I was 26,he was 27.When we met,he said I was his wife that we will get married soon bla bla bla,I was reluctant because he was still young and I was looking for a matured guy to get married to but because of pressure,I decided to give in since he looked serious and really showed maturity. Well,3 years down the line,no proposal. Everytime I try breaking up with him,he will beg me to give him time that he is not ready yet that why am I rushing,that if I love him I will wait for him,he will cry and beg. The reason we are waiting is that he wants a better job,only God knows when the job will come. Am so angry right now,why will men keep doing this,u know a girl is ripe for marriage and u keep her there for years as a girlfriend just because u know she loves u and she will stay. If u see a girl ready for marriage and u are not ready,pls stop pressuring her to date u if u r not ready to commit(marry)her. If u want a girl u can date for 5 years,then date a 20 year old.". Over to you guys,why do u keep doing this and what can a girl in this situation do?
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by halfricanadian(f): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Simple lord please hear my humble prayers
Dear God, on behalf of the entire female race world wide any guy that derives joy in wasting our time wen dey kno dey av no plans for us lord jesus any guy that wanna waste nd delay our time the number of years such guys use to waste our time or lord delay their BREAKTHROUGH,SUCCESS,PROSPERITY,HAPPINESS,MARRIAGE,HAVINH CHILDREN,BE PRODUCTIVE etc. With the same exact year they hurt us.in jesus name i have prayed AMEN

Ladies fear no evil

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ladies need to learn how to trap their man into marriage. wink
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by lovesmile16: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:
Ladies need to learn how to trap their man into marriage.
wink

Pls teach us how to do it biko

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by iykekelvins(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Fund kor,Money ni
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Dear God, on behalf of the entire female race world wide any guy that derives joy in wasting our time wen dey kno dey av no plans for us lord jesus any guy that wanna waste nd delay our time the number of years such guys use to waste our time or lord delay their BREAKTHROUGH,SUCCESS,PROSPERITY,HAPPINESS,MARRIAGE,HAVINH CHILDREN,BE PRODUCTIVE etc. With the same exact year they hurt us.in jesus name i have prayed AMEN

Ladies fear no evil
that ur prayers strong ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by lovesmile16: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ladies fear no evil

It is so annoying,if u leave them,they will say u left them when they needed u most and before u know it they will marry another person, u wait and u will clock 30 still being called girlfriend while ur mate have children of 5 years and above yet u will turning other guys down because of them. So painful!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by lovesmile16: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oma307:

As in enh,too strong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by halfricanadian(f): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
lovesmile16:

It is so annoying,if u leave them,they will say u left them when they needed u most and before u know it they will marry another person, u wait and u will clock 30 still being called girlfriend while ur mate have children of 5 years and above yet u will turning other guys down because of them. So painful!

By 24 i wud b married whether d guy im with is ready or not i will slam my wedding iv to him

U tink i will b doin love till 30? Cos of a fellow human being cheesy cheesy ko jo laye

Im calm now cos im young lemme ger to dat 23 24 age

N*ggas will kno im a female dragon cos of my attitude will scream FIRE CONVERSATIONS ND ATTITUDE

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by lovesmile16: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

By 24 i wud b married whether d guy im with is ready or not i will slam my wedding iv to him

U tink i will b doin love till 30? Cos of a fellow human being cheesy cheesy ko jo laye

Im calm now cos im young lemme ger to dat 23 24 age

N*ggas will kno im a female dragon cos of my attitude will scream FIRE CONVERSATIONS ND ATTITUDE

Lol,u r really funny
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by halfricanadian(f): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
lovesmile16:

Lol,u r really funny

cheesy cheesy its nt my fault na
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by halfricanadian(f): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oma307:

grin grin na just wish ni wish me i wish u
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin na just wish ni wish me i wish u
let me go and package my money before I come to seek for ur hands in marriage
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Smileprince(m): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Well ladies you're right. You don't need to waste time hanging around any guy. More reasons I don't want a relationship now.
It's funny when guys date for long at the end they look for one stupid excuse and leave the girl to marry a younger lady.
I definitely know I'll marry a girl about 4 to 5 years below my age. So I don't need to go into a serious relationship for now. Once I know am ready I'll look for a relationship.
Hence courting for a single year or less. That's how it should be, not when you know deep down you still have more years and you now want a lady to commit to you. Nah I won't advise my sister to.

But seriously what's wrong in starting small these days? You can marry and if you feel you don't have much capacity to take care of a child, you both will do family planning and extend child birth to 3 years later after marriage. Hence instead of calling it wasting of time like OP you'll call it proper planning. Both of you will hustle and things available for the coming child. Simple.

Everything in this life is understanding.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by halfricanadian(f): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oma307:
let me go and package my money before I come to seek for ur hands in marriage

cheesy cheesy who wanna sell me?
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy who wanna sell me?
lol no vex
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by thesuave10(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ladies fear no evil

The lord said you needed me dear wink
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by halfricanadian(f): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oma307:
lol no vex

cheesy cheesy i vex
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by halfricanadian(f): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
thesuave10:

Amen somebody grin
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
cool cool cool grin
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy i vex
lol
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
thesuave10:

who be this wey want pour sand for my garri
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by thesuave10(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Amen somebody grin

Lol.. so fast right? Your night vigil was effective
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by halfricanadian(f): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
thesuave10:

Lol.. so fast right? Your night vigil was effective

Over effective God is a living faithful God

He answers faster dan d speed of light

God is kind he doesnt break hearts

He heals heart he is the strength to d weak

Weekly he stand with you

You shd b tank ful

Tanks alone cant please God

Love God dearly nd do his will

Nd watch ur enemies become ur footstool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by thesuave10(m): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Over effective God is a living faithful God

He answers faster dan d speed of light

God is kind he doesnt break hearts

He heals heart he is the strength to d weak

Weekly he stand with you

You shd b tank ful

Tanks alone cant please God

Love God dearly nd do his will

Nd watch ur enemies become ur footstool

Yh. .. that's spirit preacher. So God sent me to date a Pastor hmm tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by Smileprince(m): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
Just like want to add this again.
It's now a must wedding have to be elaborate and that is causing lot of delay for men and ladies now a days. If only some of you ladies can advise your partner in a serious relationship to the family rights and traditional wedding, small and not too elaborate. I mean those ladies who feel time is no longer on their side.

Once you complete your wedding, cut your clothes according to your materials. If you can't afford to father a child. Let having kids be out of the pictures for the main time.

Many people see marriage as time for giving birth. I love children but I don't see the urgency of bringing a child into the world at the first 2 to 3 years of marriage.

Let's change this mentality of giving birth to immediately after marriage. It's not bad but it's not compulsory too.

Marry and both of you live together and work and earn more money. Enjoy yourself and go for vacations

Flex 3 years before thinking child birth.

And every guys in naija is capable of sustaining a single lady at their abode. So why think marriage is impossible now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by halfricanadian(f): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
thesuave10:

Yh. .. that's spirit preacher. So God sent me to date a Pastor hmm tongue

No bible school teacher tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by thesuave10(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

No bible school teacher tongue tongue

Lol we breaking up 12:00am tomorrow tongue wink
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by halfricanadian(f): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
thesuave10:

Lol we breaking up 12:00am tomorrow tongue wink

cry cry why
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by thesuave10(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry why

You'll want us to have dates in church grin
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by halfricanadian(f): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2016
thesuave10:

You'll want us to have dates in church grin

cheesy cheesy God av to control d relationship so he can fire ir head wen u hurt me
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? by thesuave10(m): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy God av to control d relationship so he can fire ir head wen u hurt me

Remember he sent me so he knows I possibly couldn't do that wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally rattlesnake Pix...am I Howt!!!! / +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] / Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.