Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... (18554 Views)

Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
A female friend is fond of pressing boobs when she sleeps over in my place or when I sleep at hers, she does this at night when I am asleep, I just push her hands away and continue my sleep. Now I am wondering if its normal, I know she isn't lesbo she has a bf and they are so in love. Not like I am offended but i kind of feel its a bit weird. ladies how often do you do stuffs like this and how often is it done to you and how best do you react.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by subtlemee(f): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
She's bisexual..next time wake her up from the fake sleep and warn her very well

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by TLAX: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cinderella5:
A female friend is fond of pressing boobs when she sleeps over in my place or when I sleep at hers, she does this at night when I am asleep, I just push her hands away and continue my sleep. Now I am wondering if its normal, I know she isn't lesbo she has a bf and they are so in love. Not like I am offended but i kind of feel its a bit weird. ladies how often do you do stuffs like this and how often is it done to you and how best do you react.

If you ask me..na who i go ask?

If you don't mind, it means you may be enjoying it.

Remember 14 years!

10 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Yhelay(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
She has a bf no mean she's not a lesbo... Don't get it twisted abi d thing dy sweet u too cool

6 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
TLAX:

If you ask me..na who i go ask?

If you don't mind, it means you may be enjoying it.

Remember 14 years!
14 years as in what?

2 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by dingbang(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
There is a word called bisexual... .. Google it

3 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Lagboyinibadan(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Do you ladies have just have to take everything seriously, probably she's just playing with you. Don't you slap other girls butts?

3 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:
Do you ladies have just have to take everything seriously, probably she's just playing with you. Don't you slap other girls butts?
that's why I didn't react. I have told her if she tries it again, I will press hers too, lol.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by NwaAmaikpe: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cinderella5:
that's why I didn't react. I have told her if she tries it again, I will press hers too, lol.

Well,

I think it's you who is confused sexually.. Imagine that!! You enjoy it and are subtly encouraging it.

Why do you let her sleep over or you sleep over in her house when you've confirmed she does this..

You ask if it is an innocent act; before we answer that you should tell us your age.

Because even a 10year old knows the breásts are very sensitive and is the most common weak point of ladies.
No person (lady or guy) will press a sleeping woman's breásts without sexual intent...ask Kemen.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Well,

I think it's you who is confused sexually..

Why do you let her sleep over or you sleep over in her house when you've confirmed she does this..

You ask if it is an innocent act; before we answer that you should tell us your age.

Because even a 10year old knows the breásts are very sensitive and is the most common weak point of ladies.

friends can't sleep over at each other's houses? Common

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Splinz(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cinderella5:

So what's the problem now? You know what to do already.

35 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by kiddoiLL(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cinderella5:
na so e dey start o

18 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by StarBukola(f): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
She is bi, don't go gentle on her, slap her hard in her face angry angry angry undecided
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by MEGGATRON(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Niggaz dont do that........
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by CIOSYLVA(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
What type of sleep is that.. She press ur breast while sleeping.. like "PRESSING" and she is sleeping and u didn't wake her with a slap. Am even suspecting u are enjoying it.

Imagine am sleeping with my guy on d same bed and he come dey press my dick. I swear is either he will follow d sleep to death or he wakes up with his hand chopped off.

Girls... all of una na lessy

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Gourdoinc(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
to be able to speaK holistically, please provide video evidence and try and cooperate with her abit in that boob pressing game...... tenk

#brings out dettol vaseline

4 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
What type of sleep is that.. She press ur breast while sleeping.. like "PRESSING" and she is sleeping and u didn't wake her with a slap. Am even suspecting u are enjoying it.

Imagine am sleeping with my guy on d same bed and he come dey press my dick. I swear is either he will follow d sleep to death or he wakes up with his hand chopped off.

Girls... all of una na lessy

Hahaha.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gourdoinc:
to be able to speaK holistically, please provide video evidence and try and cooperate with her abit in that boob pressing game...... tenk

#brings out dettol vaseline
video of what has happened already? Like seriously? I don't do stuffs like that.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by RoyalBlak007: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Gourdoinc(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cinderella5:
video of what has happened already? Like seriously? I don't do stuffs like that.
boo it will surely happen again. I wanna be able to contribute oh. Biko once she informs you of a sleep over, get that camera rolling. we wanna see evidence Biko.

#runs out to get passions Vaseline, dettol no get aroma

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gourdoinc:
boo it will surely happen again. I wanna be able to contribute oh. Biko once she informs you of a sleep over, get that camera rolling. we wanna see evidence Biko.

#runs out to get passions Vaseline, dettol no get aroma
I can't do that sorry.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by JuneOctober(f): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cinderella5:

She could be bisexual. Pushing her hand away won't make it stop, warn her never to repeat such.

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cinderella5:

You are not offended?? (You should) cause you entertaining it .. it always starts with a weird feeling and sensation .. ask lesbians and bi's
I had a friend who used to slap my ass a lot like kilode ... and one day after few years said she not sure if she turning lesbian anyway we no longer friends grin strictly dickly tell her that while you slap sense into her
grin might be a sign ...

But you know what a lot of ladies do it without any weird intentions behind it .. ..

2 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
imagine what ladies take from each other.. if it was a guy pressing my dic with style ... you think I will tell him next time j will press your dick too.....taaa I swear I will baptise him with hot water

5 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
JuneOctober:

She could be bisexual. Pushing her hand away won't make it stop, warn her never to repeat such.
ok
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

You are not offended?? (You should) cause you entertaining it .. it always starts with a weird feeling and sensation .. ask lesbians and bi's
I had a friend who used to slap my ass a lot like kilode ... and one day after few years said she not sure if she turning lesbian anyway we no longer friends grin strictly dickly tell her that while you slap sense into her
grin might be a sign ...

But you know what a lot of ladies do it without any weird intentions behind it .. ..

yes some girls just like to touch, maybe missing her boyfie or so. I will warn her though
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
She is bisexual.
They make you think they are playing with you but they are not playing.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cinderella5:
yes some girls just like to touch, maybe missing her boyfie or so. I will warn her though
Yes warn her and tell her you don't like it

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Prince4945(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Snap that ur boobs let us see, maybe we / I can give a better solution

4 Likes

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Loop1: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Let us see if your boob is worth pressing .she might be attracted to it we won't know this until there is picture evidence .

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Prince4945:
Snap that ur boobs let us see, maybe we / I can give a better solution
you are not a responsible guy.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Gkemz: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
That thing belongs us. Ladies pls allow nature take its course. God didn't create Eve for Eve, rather Eve for Adam as a helper and companion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.