Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed (30738 Views)

My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Tinyemeka(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
NothingLikeLove:
Hello fam, I need advice please. I met this man two yrs ago and to cut the story short, the last straw, was when he converted to a Muslim and has been pressuring me to do same. And this is highly against my religious belief and I will never do it. He's been threatening fire and brimstone since then. I reported all that has been going on to his people and then mine, so they can help us. He denied all. Even denied that he's impotent and that I never gave him money to go for cure.

I had to leave my matrimonial home because I was scared. Right now am considering filling for divorce, since his attitude is very bad, he cannot impregnate me and has refused to seek help, he cannot take care of my needs financially because of his poor status and worse off, has joined a faith I will never be part of no matter his pressure. I don't know if divorce is the right action to take or I should give him time to change. Am confused please.

Mods please put this on front page so many will see it.

You need an Igbo husband in your life! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by passyhansome(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
NothingLikeLove:
Hello fam, I need advice please. I met this man two yrs ago and we got married last year January. During our courtship, he portrayed himself in a good light. A week after our marriage, his true colors started coming out. It's been one problem or the other. He nags a lot, he doesn't forgive even when I plead for forgiveness if I offend him. It was a month after our marriage, he started revealing shocking things about himself, how he was told by a doc that he can never father a child, tho it could be cured, and many others. I got tired of the marriage because of his ill attitude towards me plus these shocking revelation, but because my faith kicks against divorce except on the ground of adultery, I try all I can to save my marriage. He's very jealous to the extent that he suspects every call I receive. He feels I'm cheating on him because according to him, his previous experience made him not to trust any female.

There was a day he beat me because he was suspecting that the phone call I had was from a man, yet that day it was my mum who called, but because I was pissed by his distrust, I refused to tell him who I was talking with on phone. He even threatened to shoot me if he had a gun.

That apart, he refused to go for treatment to cure his impotency, despite the pressure I mount on him. He keeps blaming it on lack of fund, so I had to give him money, since I'm a salary earner, he used the money for something else instead.

[/color]To cut the story short, the last straw, was when he converted to a Muslim and has been pressuring me to do same. [color=#990000]And this is highly against my religious belief and I will never do it. He's been threatening fire and brimstone since then. I reported all that has been going on to his people and then mine, so they can help us. He denied all. Even denied that he's impotent and that I never gave him money to go for cure.

I had to leave my matrimonial home because I was scared. Right now am considering filling for divorce, since his attitude is very bad, he cannot impregnate me and has refused to seek help, he cannot take care of my needs financially because of his poor status and worse off, has joined a faith I will never be part of no matter his pressure. I don't know if divorce is the right action to take or I should give him time to change. Am confused please.

Lalastica your own Don finish
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by precious224: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sperm no be satchet water now,if the husband thinks he has enuff then the wife should be measuring it with tea spoon cos spem no be yogo wey you go tok say you wan drink am belle full,shotiye??
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by eazydon(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
NothingLikeLove:
Hello fam, I need advice please. I met this man two yrs ago and we got married last year January. During our courtship, he portrayed himself in a good light. A week after our marriage, his true colors started coming out. It's been one problem or the other. He nags a lot, he doesn't forgive even when I plead for forgiveness if I offend him. It was a month after our marriage, he started revealing shocking things about himself, how he was told by a doc that he can never father a child, tho it could be cured, and many others. I got tired of the marriage because of his ill attitude towards me plus these shocking revelation, but because my faith kicks against divorce except on the ground of adultery, I try all I can to save my marriage. He's very jealous to the extent that he suspects every call I receive. He feels I'm cheating on him because according to him, his previous experience made him not to trust any female.

There was a day he beat me because he was suspecting that the phone call I had was from a man, yet that day it was my mum who called, but because I was pissed by his distrust, I refused to tell him who I was talking with on phone. He even threatened to shoot me if he had a gun.

That apart, he refused to go for treatment to cure his impotency, despite the pressure I mount on him. He keeps blaming it on lack of fund, so I had to give him money, since I'm a salary earner, he used the money for something else instead.

To cut the story short, the last straw, was when he converted to a Muslim and has been pressuring me to do same. And this is highly against my religious belief and I will never do it. He's been threatening fire and brimstone since then. I reported all that has been going on to his people and then mine, so they can help us. He denied all. Even denied that he's impotent and that I never gave him money to go for cure.

OP are you a JW?
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Skmoda360(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ishilove:
I don't understand. Is it that people don't seek to know the will of God again before marrying?
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by TV01(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
5minsmadness:
Cc crackhaus, tv01. Me, I'm on sabbatical. And where the hell is pickabeau1? Hope he's still up and running?

I need a stiff drink.

Op sorry, the answer I have for u does not tally with my religious beliefs so I have nothing to say.
Sup' Sir? Tricky one huh?

The person described in the OP seemingly has a number of issues;

1. A bad character,including lying, deceit, nagging and unforgiving
2. A spousal abuser, who is suspicious and has questionable self-worth
3. Stark religious difference
4. He is also piss-poor

The couple is also living apart. Even if he had super-swimmers, becoming pregnant would still require a miracle of sorts. Sort out all the underlying personal issues, and then, or at once get help for the relatively minor health problems.

To restore this union you need to re-set the foundations. You'll need a sincere and committed heart and everything at your disposal - personal qualities, family and faith. I sincerely hope you have the God of the Bible as your Buckler. All the very best.

Wannaweds, if you have any understanding, you'll go into courtship with high expectations and a clear vision, then ensure you are there, or very close ahead of marriage. Anything less is to court disaster If you are really smart you'll go with God.

Marriage is best avoided by mis-informed people,ill-informed minds or de-formed characters.

So sad.

TV
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by justmenoni: 4:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Liar liar grin

tosyne2much:
This one no be my ministry oooo cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by 5minsmadness: 6:21am On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

Sup' Sir? Tricky one huh?

The person described in the OP seemingly has a number of issues;

1. A bad character,including lying, deceit, nagging and unforgiving
2. A spousal abuser, who is suspicious and has questionable self-worth
3. Stark religious difference
4. He is also piss-poor

The couple is also living apart. Even if he had super-swimmers, becoming pregnant would still require a miracle of sorts. Sort out all the underlying personal issues, and then, or at once get help for the relatively minor health problems.

To restore this union you need to re-set the foundations. You'll need a sincere and committed heart and everything at your disposal - personal qualities, family and faith. I sincerely hope you have the God of the Bible as your Buckler. All the very best.

Wannaweds, if you have any understanding, you'll go into courtship with high expectations and a clear vision, then ensure you are there, or very close ahead of marriage. Anything less is to court disaster If you are really smart you'll go with God.

Marriage is best avoided by mis-informed people,ill-informed minds or de-formed characters.

So sad.

TV

One word I picked out...

Disaster.
The Lord is her strength.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by AuroraB(f): 6:48am On Jul 23, 2016
NothingLikeLove:

To cut the story short, the last straw, was when he converted to a Muslim and has been pressuring me to do same. And this is highly against my religious belief and I will never do it. He's been threatening fire and brimstone since then. I reported all that has been going on to his people and then mine, so they can help us. He denied all. Even denied that he's impotent and that I never gave him money to go for cure.

Are you still waiting for him to 'impregnate' you
I have nothing to say afterall horseband is scarce undecided
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by fexyrich(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2016
NothingLikeLove:
wrong. We dated for a year. During our courtship he was so good. Infact, sometimes I stage problems from nowhere just to see how he will react and he always pass my test. I have been very prayerful while courting. Just pray you don't fall in my shoes because I doubt if you will ever do anything different from me, if your intending spouse is perfect in the act of pretense.
There is no perfect marriage my dear..same way you were very prayerful during courtship is same way u shld remain prayerful in ur marriage and continue praying for your husband..God would turn things around some day..The issue of changing religion is another very serious issue cos now you are unequally yoked with an unbeliever..That can also be handled through prayer..

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by dr333: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Good one

cbi24:
You have just told us his own part alone.

what about your part (part b)

See if a man dont have money and he can not satisfy you
on bed is very worst.

I am talking because I have been there.

I know how i felt when I did not have money
I cant even have good S e x with my wife.

You need to be patience.

You are just new in this game.

Do not nag

do not pick some calls that will make him feel you are
see someone else

Recommend a solution for him

Talk to him calmly even when he shout on you.

Go and read the book I attached to this post
and do what you have there in the next
40days.

For the Low sperm count and other sexual challenge I can help your husband.
If any of you any sexual challenge ...

Let's talk in Private
Call 08152993665,Whatsapp 08152993665

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by mira4u: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Op check my signature.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by NothingLikeLove(f): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2016
fexyrich:
There is no perfect marriage my dear..same way you were very prayerful during courtship is same way u shld remain prayerful in ur marriage and continue praying for your husband..God would turn things around some day..The issue of changing religion is another very serious issue cos now you are unequally yoked with an unbeliever..That can also be handled through prayer..

Thanks my bro.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by dr333: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2016
funstufz:
Good advice...

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by NothingLikeLove(f): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by NothingLikeLove(f): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by madgoat(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
NothingLikeLove:

Yes, I told him more than once that I'll divorce him if he doesn't change, most times he'll promise to work on himself, but after one week, he'll go back to his former self. This last one, he threatened that no one can separate us, not even me. Somebody told me to stop telling him about the divorce thing because he might harm me.

Madam, u better take the advice the person gave you or else u will be murdered by ur husband one of this days. I hope of recent u have been reading news articles of spouses that murder their partners in cold blood. U better be wise if u luv ur life and want to survive. If he cant have you, then no one else will have you. If u want to divorce him, divorce him and dnt make a scene abt it. If u have left the house, then stay out and dnt go back so that we dnt come to nairaland one day and read a story in punch newspaper of how ur husband killed you.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by SaintUlot: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by habsydiamond(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
NothingLikeLove:

If you read my story well you will see where I said, anytime I offend him, I quickly apologise tho he doesn't forgive. If I err any other time, he'll remind me of the previous error. Ofcourse I can never say I don't do wrong. Am no saint. Even the angels who were called 'holy' sinned against God and made themselves demons. Solomon was directly blessed by God for his goodness yet he sinned, how much more me. Have you yourself never offended anyone? We all know the answer. Does that mean God will no longer be with you? For sure God will see me through. Thanks all the same.
no human is clean of sin ma'am. I pray God will help u through.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Welcomme: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Joehong:
THIS BOY MOHAMMED ILIYASU HASSAN LEFT HOUSE ON 17TH JULY 2016 AND NEVER RETURN HOME. ANY BODY THAT KNOW OR SEE HIM SHOULD CONTACT 08166451490
Going by his name, u sure say this boy never go join BH, ISIS or Al Shabab?
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by BarrElChapo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=NothingLikeLove post=47771649]Hello fam, I need advice please. I met this man two yrs ago and we got married last year January. During our courtship, he portrayed himself in a good light. A week after our marriage, his true colors started coming out. It's been one problem or the other. He nags a lot, he doesn't forgive even when I plead for forgiveness if I offend him. It was a month after our marriage, he started revealing shocking things about himself, how he was told by a doc that he can never father a child, tho it could be cured, and many others. I got tired of the marriage because of his ill attitude towards me plus these shocking revelation, but because my faith kicks against divorce except on the ground of adultery, I try all I can to save my marriage. He's very jealous to the extent that he suspects every call I receive. He feels I'm cheating on him because according to him, his previous experience made him not to trust any female.

leave when u still have life... he's a ticking time bomb
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by mrmachine: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2016
NothingLikeLove:

Don't divorce him. Pray and also talk to his family about the problem. But please don't convert with him. May God be with you.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by bellong: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
OP,

Divorce is not only on adultery,.

Your marriage was based on deceit so it is null and void. He knew was an horse in the book yet he kept it from you.

He changed religious position for which the two of you took a covenant on.

If you want to die speedily, stay there.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by fexyrich(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
NothingLikeLove:

Thanks my bro.
Uwc..And don't forget to share ur testimony with us..
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by mhere: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Good one

cbi24:
You have just told us his own part alone.

what about your part (part b)

See if a man dont have money and he can not satisfy you
on bed is very worst.

I am talking because I have been there.

I know how i felt when I did not have money
I cant even have good S e x with my wife.

You need to be patience.

You are just new in this game.

Do not nag

do not pick some calls that will make him feel you are
see someone else

Recommend a solution for him

Talk to him calmly even when he shout on you.

Go and read the book I attached to this post
and do what you have there in the next
40days.

For the Low sperm count and other sexual challenge I can help your husband.
If any of you any sexual challenge ...

Let's talk in Private
Call 08152993665,Whatsapp 08152993665

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by chocodaviva(f): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
well I want to commend you for your effort to safe your marriage from breakage. but then you mentioned that your religion go against divorce if not on the ground of adultery, what is your religion ? and dont you think your pastors can be of help since family members are not able to help now. well personally i will not encourage or suggest divorce, i can only suggest separation because threats of life is now involved. maybe with time he will come to his senses and change his attitude. Take your time to read Gods word and meditate on, it also apply them. But I will like to know that your religion that forbid divorce not based on adultery
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Topsy0426(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Before You Buy C24/7. Please Read This www.nairaland.com/3449649/c24-7-next-generation-food Get More Info About C24/7 @ -> www.nairaland.com/3449649/c24-7-next-generation-food.

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Afriface: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Get Help Now!

visit www.askmegaman..com
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by NothingLikeLove(f): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Abiagirl777(f): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2016
Mam Nothing like love,keep praying for him and don't relent,treat him nice,praise him eventually you'll hold his mumu button.there's nothing faith won't do.
but I'd like if you wait for these issues in ur marriage be settled first b4 you talk of taking in.I wish you a HML
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by NothingLikeLove(f): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Missing Kids Found In Kaduna (Photos) / ... / Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.