Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed (30765 Views)

My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by neocortex: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
@Nothinglikelove
Stop threatening him with divorce if you don't want to wind up dead or maimed.
Since he practically depends on you, he may be willing to harm you at the slightest
provocation.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by naffgem: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
this is serious, is bata u divorce him..
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by justmenoni: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
tosyne2much come here with immediate speed i won't call that irunobo cos he she's over experienced in issues such as this one.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by neocortex: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
olarwhumy6:
There is nothing God can't do sis. firstly, I applaud u for running for ur life dats d smartest fin to do, secondly, there's no divorce in God's dictionary u've got to b determine to fight for ur marriage take his picture and go to MFM prayer city for deliverance... Tell God to change his hrt Ezekiel 36 v 26 and deliver him from every form of impotency, pray on ur marriage dat God should intervene and fight for u. I believe u shall laugh last sis, dnt give up. It's well.

He doesn't need deliverance, he has found a new faith that makes him happy,
praying till eternity won't change anything.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Ranchhoddas: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrueHeart365:
an abusive husband, impotent and doesn't want to seek cure, decietful, irresponsible, not caring and a beater.

which advise do you need again to know you married the wrong man
...and poor.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by uscofield: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Talk to God. You have spoken to men, no results, talk to God.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by knowhowk: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
With God all things are Possible ,If it has to do with only Low Sperm Count,there is a sure good Natural Solution that is if he is willing to take it. Prayers and talk can still do the Impossible.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by smartsammie(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is marriage under pretence.. If I were the Pastor that joined you to him ma.. I will definitely separate you both.. I am of an opinion you let him go. Why? He doesn't deserve you.
He is violent.
You are not of the same religion.
He is wicked.
I could go on and on.. Let me just stop here..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Dom2020: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
the man is poor, so he can't meet ur needs, he is impotent, and has refused to go fo treatment, he nags a lot because he feels ur cheating on him. this simply means insecurity, now he's change faith, op honestly even if u follow this man to embrace his new found religion, you won't still be happy. your husband's extra loggege re way to much, i'll advice u divorce him to save ur life.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
NothingLikeLove:
Hello fam, I need advice please. I met this man two yrs ago and we got married last year January. During our courtship, he portrayed himself in a good light. A week after our marriage, his true colors started coming out. It's been one problem or the other. He nags a lot, he doesn't forgive even when I plead for forgiveness if I offend him. It was a month after our marriage, he started revealing shocking things about himself, how he was told by a doc that he can never father a child, tho it could be cured, and many others. I got tired of the marriage because of his ill attitude towards me plus these shocking revelation, but because my faith kicks against divorce except on the ground of adultery, I try all I can to save my marriage. He's very jealous to the extent that he suspects every call I receive. He feels I'm cheating on him because according to him, his previous experience made him not to trust any female.

There was a day he beat me because he was suspecting that the phone call I had was from a man, yet that day it was my mum who called, but because I was pissed by his distrust, I refused to tell him who I was talking with on phone. He even threatened to shoot me if he had a gun.

That apart, he refused to go for treatment to cure his impotency, despite the pressure I mount on him. He keeps blaming it on lack of fund, so I had to give him money, since I'm a salary earner, he used the money for something else instead.

To cut the story short, the last straw, was when he converted to a Muslim and has been pressuring me to do same. And this is highly against my religious belief and I will never do it. He's been threatening fire and brimstone since then. I reported all that has been going on to his people and then mine, so they can help us. He denied all. Even denied that he's impotent and that I never gave him money to go for cure.

I had to leave my matrimonial home because I was scared. Right now am considering filling for divorce, since his attitude is very bad, he cannot impregnate me and has refused to seek help, he cannot take care of my needs financially because of his poor status and worse off, has joined a faith I will never be part of no matter his pressure. I don't know if divorce is the right action to take or I should give him time to change. Am confused please.

Mods please put this on front page so many will see it.

You're still considering?
You're really superhuman to have put up with all that, betrayal of trust by hiding his impotency before the marriage, abuses you on top and now pressuring you to switch faith? What else do you think is left of what you call a marriage? No child, which I think is one of the very few reasons women in your shoes see to continue enduring physical and emotional abuse. what are you still considering please??

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Afriface: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Before you divorce him check www.terminateitnow.com for solution to low sperm count.

Bless-ed
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by engrolawei: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
NothingLikeLove:

Yes, I told him more than once that I'll divorce him if he doesn't change, most times he'll promise to work on himself, but after one week, he'll go back to his former self. This last one, he threatened that no one can separate us, not even me. Somebody told me to stop telling him about the divorce thing because he might harm me.
Look, you may loose your life if you lack wisdom to run now that it isn't too late. A time will come when he may have uses you and no man will marry an old woman who can't bear a child. My wife and I exposed our past to each other before marriage. I told her that if I find anything secret about her, that will spell doom for the marriage. Your husband would have ended it with you if you were in his present state. He married you just to have a taste of your body not for love. He now changed to Islam. Go to a quiet place and think have you had any gains in the marriage than answering 'married' woman? There are better men out there who will be truthful and trusted upon as a husband. Run, sister run before we hear another pathetic case on nairaland.com.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by ted1741: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Abi de put you on a leash, what are you waiting for? It is obvious you have no marriage and should file for divorce asap and if anybody advises you otherwise, brand them as enemies to your progress. This man is not your friend, not your companion, not your husband and definitely not an agent to your happiness. He is a sadist, a torturer and hell yes, a very bad person. RUN.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by NothingLikeLove(f): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
irondome:

If your story is 100% true, you have to be careful with the next step you take. It's all about self preservation now, as your life may be in danger. Breaking up with an emotionally imbalanced person like that usually breed a level of violence, especially when he is financially dependent on you and is unable to father a child.

Physically removing yourself from that environment may be key, either separation or divorce (which ever rocks your boat). It's better you enjoy your life in peace and good health, single, than live in hell under the guise of one yeye marriage.

Finally, what ever you decide on doing, let it be your own decision, but personally, I would care about my life now than my marriage.

He is not completely financially dependent on me. He has a job tho the job is not stable, hence, I assist at such times. All the same, I have noted your point. Thanks.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
There should be no second thoughts about this, divorce that impotent ba..stard asap and look for a real man and remarry asap.
Dont waste time with that eunuch.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Irishrena1(f): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
My fear is that these kind of calculated and articulated spouses who spun such evil in marriages are capable of murder if their spouse do not let them succeed at their evil sheme. Definitely you both can't continue in the marriage if he doesn't change and I don't see the required change anywhere close its like improbable. You have to be extremely careful for your life

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by NothingLikeLove(f): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Divorce isnt the solution remember at the altar you said for better for worse till death do apart. So you have to gain his trust by applying wisdom. Try to please your husband by doing those things he likes but not at the detriment of your belief. With this you easily convince him for impotency test if at all it exist because there might be something he's hidding from you that is yet to be revealed. Perhaps he might be watching to see how you will react if he drops the bombshell so you have to win him over to get to the root. There's nothing prayers can't do in this kind of situation
thanks so much. It's even because of this 'for better for worse' thing that I've been holding on,until he started threatening my life, because of his insecurities.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by daclint(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elders una food don land
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by NothingLikeLove(f): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
wailing:

This is a one sided Story.

Op,you have started seeing someone else already angry undecided

I have never ever conceived the thought of cheating on my husband not to talk of doing it. Not like other men don't pressure me, even till date but I have fear of God.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by NothingLikeLove(f): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
permanentgrace:

Is that why ur moniker reads "nothinglikelove"?

As for religious aspect, pls don't ever convert to any other. This is your challenging moment and God implores us to be steadfast in a time like this. Hold unto God and the storm shall be over.
Amen. I just can't wait for it to be over. I have been living in sadness.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by olureignforever: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
NothingLikeLove:

Yes, I told him more than once that I'll divorce him if he doesn't change, most times he'll promise to work on himself, but after one week, he'll go back to his former self. This last one, he threatened that no one can separate us, not even me. Somebody told me to stop telling him about the divorce thing because he might harm me.

My sis, gather enough money, change ur no, for now tell no one and run for your life, abeg, I no Wan hear homicide or domestic battle. Help him not to go to jail. He might kill you if he knows you want to file for divorce.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Madam,you get strength oh! I no fit endure like you,I swear!
Two years was enough to notice these things na unless like someone said earlier you were more focused on the physical!
Now the deed is done,you have only one option cos the other no one alive(literally) likes it! undecided
Act now oh..... lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Godmother(f): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
dare2differ:
Are you an oloriburuku?sad

Babe take it easy. I ve been following most of your posts and you are very harsh and sometimes insulting. Pls learn to calm down a little. I noticed I was a little harsh too and I'm tryna work on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by NothingLikeLove(f): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
fexyrich:
This is what you get when you jump into marriage with a total stranger..You met a man today and in less than a year you got married to him.Did you seek Gods face before going into marriage with himDid you consult your pastor before taking that decisionAbi you just saw a handsome man and jumped into marriage with him like you ladies always do..So what do you want us to do now..Tell you to divorce himGod forbid..I won't be a party to that cos I don't want to go to hell for giving som1 a wrong advice..marriage is for better for worse..carry your cross and find a solution to your marital problems.Its time to run to God and seek his face for ur marriage.It is well with you
wrong. We dated for a year. During our courtship he was so good. Infact, sometimes I stage problems from nowhere just to see how he will react and he always pass my test. I have been very prayerful while courting. Just pray you don't fall in my shoes because I doubt if you will ever do anything different from me, if your intending spouse is perfect in the act of pretense.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by francisbiz: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Nextime you will have an argument plz record secretly all the conversations u both have...
This can be use as a proof to everything u need in the next step.

Arrange a family meeting to discuss everything and If he denied such allegations, you can let them listen to ur arguments.

There's always 2sides of the coin. Play urz well and have some receipts to back u up.

Never threat him or blackmail him tat if he doesn't change, u will file a divorce. Instead, Serve it to his plate cool
If she was your sister would have given her this type of advise?
If she dies you would change your line of advise, abii?

The husband is obviously not able to take care of his home financialy, religiously and sexually.
He is insecure and lacks self-esteem.
He is an incurable liar, grossly untrustworthy and mentally unstable.
He nags and is unforgiving.
He changed religion without discussing with his wife, he is likely to join secret-cult and occult group.
If things are as the women narrated, then he obviously a threat to life.

Would you still allow your sister to be with such a man.
Its time to move on.

OVER-EATING IS A SIN!
OVER-DRINKING IS A SIN! why are they sins? THEY ARE SINS WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP.
IN EVERYTHING ONE SHOULD KNOW WHEN TO STOP!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
francisbiz:

I[b]f she was your sister would have given her this type of advise?
If she dies you would change your line of advise, abii?

The husband is obviously not able to take care of his home financialy, religiously and sexually.
He is insecure and lacks self-esteem.
He is an incurable lier, grossly untrustworthy and mentally unstable.
He nags and is unforgiving.
He changed religion without discussing with his wife, he is likely to join secret-cult and occult group.
If things are as the women narrated, then he obviously a threat to life.

Would you still allow your sister to be with such a man.
Its time to move on.

OVER-EATING IS A SIN!
OVER-DRINKING IS A SIN! why are they sins? THEY ARE SINS WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP.[/b]
IN EVERYTHING ONE SHOULD KNOW WHEN TO STOP!

We're talking legality here. Its not like she will juz jump out of the window coz she tired of her husband..

She needs RECEIPTS... PROOFS... EVIDENCES to support herself for faster easier way to file a divorce...

And besides I don't need to be her sister to tell her what to do....
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Pavarottii(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ishilove:
I don't understand. Is it that people don't seek to know the will of God again before marrying?
Are u married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
dare2differ:
Are you an oloriburuku?sad
Eyin ko ni oro Omoluabi l'enu rara. Se bi won se npe eyan s'inu Islam ni yi ni? O ga gan o.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by rukis360(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
NothingLikeLove:

I'm a man nd I cn assure men are d greatest liars in dis universe and dy lie a lot,please for ur own safety dnt rush into any decisions yet,if he's havin bad behaviours toward u dat cnt b corrected den u hav no future in dat marriage,evn if u get pregnant for him,wit his unchanging bad behaviour I dnt tink u'll enjoy ur marriage nd in my own opinion marriages are to be enjoyed nt endured

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by janefarms2015: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Op, are u Jehovah's witness? Your answer will determine my advice
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by irondome: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
NothingLikeLove:

He is not completely financially dependent on me. He has a job tho the job is not stable, hence, I assist at such times. All the same, I have noted your point. Thanks.

This confirms that you are absolutely being honest. Whatever, you do, make sure it's your decision and not what every one around is pushing you to do, after all, no one knows your partner as much as you do.

However, whenever you are being physically abused, I would strongly suggest you leave that home immediately. You have to be alive first, before you can be in a marriage.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by passionate88: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Open family meeting for him head(mtesshhhh what a Rubbish undecided )...if he dosnt changed after that.... threaten hem with a divorce
she shouldn't threaten him with divorce, she should do it fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.