Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) (3264 Views)

.. / How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / Serious About Your Spiritual Life? Then You Need To Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by cloudgoddess(f): 5:15am On Jul 22, 2016
Spirituality refers to certain kinds of activity through which a person seeks meaning, especially a "search for the sacred".[1] It may also refer to personal growth, blissful experience,[2] or an encounter with one's own "inner dimension."
In modern times the emphasis is on subjective experience[8] incorporating personal growth or transformation, usually in a context separate from organized religious institutions.[3]
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirituality

I would first like to make it clear that I have no intentions to argue semantics with anyone. I am well aware that the word "spiritual" is highly associated with religion and superstition (the Wiki article discusses this as well), but words can have multiple definitions.

The spirituality I'm discussing deals with our experience & existence as human beings -- our emotions & our relationship to them, our relationship with other humans, our place in the universe, self-concept and outer perspective, the meanings we attribute to things, subjects like love and compassion and joy, healing from past hurts, and feeling connected to something greater than the individual self. As you can probably tell, there is overlap with the religious definition, and there are reasons for this.

Religion was one of man's earliest attempts to understand not just our outer world, but this inner human experience as well. Unfortunately, most organized religions got a lot of things wrong. But this should be expected, because they were thought up during a time when we lacked much of the information we have now, but still had all of the cognitive biases, ego-driven motives, and subconscious fears that are a part of our evolutionary history -- religious books like the bible & Qu'ran are evidence of this.

Humanity has since progressed in our knowledge and understanding. This is why, like the Wiki article states, new expressions of spirituality are emerging. Expressions that make sense scientifically, do not make unsubstantiated claims (or at the very least, make less of them), do not require dogmatic adherence, are light and never oppressive, and acknowledge the human condition with dignity.

My views have been informed & inspired by various readings I've done on human psychology, neuroscience, philosophy of the mind, biological and stellar evolution, mindfulness, and traditional Buddhist teachings. I just thought I'd share a very tiny snapshot of them (maybe I will add more), and perhaps start some interesting conversation or maybe inspire someone. Please, if anyone has something to share or ask, feel free!

~~~
A short intro into my views

An atheist is someone who does not believe in the literal existence of gods. Someone who simply recognizes that Odin, Zeus, Yahweh, Allah and the rest, are fictional characters that were formulated by human beings and passed on through generations of indoctrination. But the rejection of these characters in no way leaves us barren. In fact, it frees up collective mental space for more enlightened ways of thinking about our human experience.

As more and more evidence emerges, it appears that we are not in any permanent way separate from the rest of nature. On the contrary, we are interconnected expressions of this same universe we gaze at in awe and wonder. We came from the same stardust that formed the sun and we're still exchanging energy with it today. The molecules that make our bodies up are being recycled with other matter on earth all the time. Each of us were born from the interaction of two beings, who were each born from two beings slightly further back in time, on and on till the first sexually reproducing organisms and beyond.

And as these connected beings, capable of traits like compassion and empathy and learning, we actually have the amazing power to aid the collective growth of humanity, within and through successive generations.

We can each develop our abilities to embody and express the most loving parts of our nature, while taming our more survival-driven and reactive emotions & thinking patterns (the ones that lead to war, division, & oppression when unchecked). Neuroplasticity, our brains' potential to rewire itself, allows us to evolve our own brains towards more kindness, acceptance of ourselves and others, presence, creativity, openness, and endless more possibilities (one tool for doing this is mindfulness meditation, which I will probably go into more detail on later).

The universe, including our planet and all the beings within it, is constantly evolving -- expressing itself in new ways. Biological evolution is just one expression of this. The evolution of galaxies and celestial bodies are another. The evolution of human societies, technology, etc. is yet another. The evolution of our collective thoughts and behaviors is another. We can all help progress towards a more compassionate and enlightened world, starting with personal change.

To sum up, we aren't separate from this universe. We are an inextricable part of it. All of the atoms in our bodies have a history. We are "star stuff" as the late astrophysicist Carl Sagan put it, experiencing a consciousness gift. We are free to do what we want with this gift, but surely it would be best spent aiding the progression of humanity, this collection of conscious beings who hold incredible potential, towards more peace, creativity, innovation, love, all that good stuff that makes us light up inside. And all of that starts within ourselves.
~~~

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by herzern(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Poo as usual!....come down here to Ijebu and see someone turn a fellow human being into a goat...riqht in front of yhu!.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:
Poo as usual!....come down here to Ijebu and see someone turn a fellow human being into a goat...riqht in front of yhu!.......

Your statement sums it all up. If she refuses to believe na her cup of tea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by HardMirror(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:
Wow!!!
So we have such powers, yet the britons came looted our lands and colonized us successfully?

15 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:
Were Can We Find This ijebu Men We Need Them To Rescue Our Chibok Girls

13 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by herzern(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:

Were Can We Find This ijebu Men We Need Them To Rescue Our Chibok Girls
haha.........yhu know what?.....yhu travel up to Ijebu and ask for them......They will qive yhu answers

3 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by Ranchhoddas: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2016
See how these Jew worshippers want to derail this fine thread.

6 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by cloudgoddess(f): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
See how these Jew worshippers want to derail this fine thread.
Lol, I expected it. I won't get involved unless I see something worth responding to.

6 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by DeSepiero(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

Those are cheap magic tricks.

4 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by DeSepiero(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2016
The worst form of laziness is that of the mind.

5 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by KingEbukaNaija: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2016
the god of Trolls signing in .

Im so sorry baby girl embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by DeSepiero(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
How can an atheist attain any level of spirituality when he is more interested in sleeping with little females

Young man don't spew trash here without reading the post.

6 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by KingEbukaNaija: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2016
Spirituality involves meditating in unusual physical positions, communing with nature, seeking conversation with the spirit world . How can an atheist ever do that when his knowledge of nature is restricted only to material things .

Woman , do you wish to commune with the spirit world? You clearly said there is no such thing as a soul or spirit . How then will you become spiritual . Isn't that delusional grin

cloudgoddess:
The existence of a soul is a belief held by most religions. The concept was born from early mythology,

And this same human is talking about spirituality ? Apparently she knows nothing about spirituality

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by herzern(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
How can an atheist attain any level of spirituality when he is more interested in sleeping with little females
Bros.....don't mind those atheist

I wonder how they want God to reveal Himself to them even when they indulge in fornication

Their level of hypocrites will still make them be shouting "morals".....they claim they live their lives based on morals my foot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by KingEbukaNaija: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2016
[s]
cloudgoddess:

I would first like to make it clear that I have no intentions to argue semantics with anyone. I am well aware that the word "spiritual" is highly associated with religion and superstition (the Wiki article discusses this as well), but words can have multiple definitions.

The spirituality I'm discussing deals with our experience & existence as human beings -- our emotions & our relationship to them, our relationship with other humans, our place in the universe, self-concept and outer perspective, the meanings we attribute to things, subjects like love and compassion and joy, healing from past hurts, and feeling connected to something greater than the individual self. As you can probably tell, there is overlap with the religious definition, and there are reasons for this.

Religion was one of man's earliest attempts to understand not just our outer world, but this inner human experience as well. Unfortunately, most organized religions got a lot of things wrong. But this should be expected, because they were thought up during a time when we lacked much of the information we have now, but still had all of the cognitive biases, ego-driven motives, and subconscious fears that are a part of our evolutionary history -- religious books like the bible & Qu'ran are evidence of this.

Humanity has progressed in our knowledge and understanding. This is why, like the Wiki article states, new expressions of spirituality are emerging. Expressions that make sense scientifically, do not make unsubstantiated claims (or at the very least, make less of them), do not require dogmatic adherence, are light and never oppressive, and acknowledge the human condition with dignity.

My views have been informed & inspired by various readings I've done on human psychology, neuroscience, philosophy of the mind, biological and stellar evolution, mindfulness, and traditional Buddhist teachings. I just thought I'd share a very tiny snapshot of them (maybe I will add more), and perhaps start some interesting conversation or maybe inspire someone. Please, if anyone has something to share or ask, feel free!

~~~
A short intro into my views

An atheist is someone who does not believe in the literal existence of gods. Someone who simply recognizes that Odin, Zeus, Yahweh, Allah and the rest, are fictional characters that were formulated by human beings and passed on through generations. But the rejection of these characters in no way leaves us barren. In fact, it frees up collective mental space for more enlightened ways of thinking about our human experience.

As more and more evidence emerges, it appears that we are not in any permanent way separate from the rest of nature. On the contrary, we are interconnected expressions of this same universe we gaze at in awe and wonder. We came from the same stardust that formed the sun and we're still exchanging energy with it today. The molecules that make our bodies up are being recycled with other matter on earth all the time. Each of us were born from the interaction of two beings, who were each born from two beings slightly further back in time, on and on till the first sexually reproducing organisms and beyond.

And as these connected beings/expressions, capable of traits like compassion and empathy, we actually have the power to produce more happiness and growth for other human beings as well as ourselves. Some ways we are able to do this are through accepting, inspiring & being generous (one form of generosity is openly sharing our knowledge and ideas).

We can each develop our abilities to embody and express the most loving parts of our nature, while taming our more survival-driven and reactive emotions & thinking patterns. Neuroplasticity, our brains' potential to rewire itself, allows us to evolve our own brains towards more kindness, self-acceptance, presence, creativity, and endless more possibilities (one tool for doing this is mindfulness meditation, which I will probably go into more detail on later).

The universe, including our planet and all the beings within it, is constantly evolving -- expressing itself in new ways. Biological evolution is just one expression of this. The evolution of galaxies and celestial bodies are another. The evolution of human societies, technology, etc. is yet another. The evolution of our collective thoughts and behaviors is another. We can all help progress towards a more compassionate and enlightened world, starting with personal change.

To sum up, we aren't separate from this universe. We are an inextricable part of it. All of the atoms in our bodies have a history. We are "star stuff" as the late astrophysicist Carl Sagan put it, experiencing a consciousness gift. We are free to do what we want with this gift, but surely it would be best spent aiding the evolution of humanity, this collection of conscious beings possessing incredible potential, towards more peace, creativity, innovation, love, all that good stuff that makes us light up inside. And all of that starts within ourselves.
~~~
[/s]

Lol . This does not even address spirituality . She defined spirituality then the rest of this drivel is a blatant attack on religion , the religious and God garnished with ludicrous nonsense about evolution

This is a bigoted opinion . How dare you see God as fictional , such conspicuous show of impiety .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by KingEbukaNaija: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2016
[size=15pt]There is only one accepted definition of spirituality and that is the connection with the spirit world .[/size]

The other "definition" was gotten from the materialist's repudiation of anything beyond the physical . Its fake .It says SPIRITuality for God's sake grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by adoyi8: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2016
nice post, i will save it and read it again and again. i feel so joyous and emotional (what theists misunderstand as the holy spirit). when i see an intelligent, Nigerian woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by KingEbukaNaija: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
DeSepiero:

Young man don't spew trash here without reading the post.

How can she accede to the other definition of spirituality simply because she is an atheist ? Her opinion is bigoted because she is intolerant of our acceptance of the first definition which is the right one .

She attacks the religious reverence and idea of spirituality and then wants us to pay attention to her rubbish ? What nonesense !

Its called SPIRITuality

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by Ranchhoddas: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

Bros.....don't mind those atheist

I wonder how they want God to reveal Himself to them even when they indulge in fornication

Their level of hypocrites will still make them be shouting "morals".....they claim they live their lives based on morals my foot!
David slept with Bathsheba and killed her husband, it did not stop God from calling him a man after His heart.

9 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by Ranchhoddas: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
adoyi8:
nice post, i will save it and read it again and again. i feel so joyous and emotional (what theists misunderstand as the holy spirit). when i see an intelligent, Nigerian woman.
I know that feeling.

1 Like

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by DeSepiero(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

How can she accede to the other definition of spirituality simply because she is an atheist ? Her opinion is bigoted because she is intolerant of our acceptance of the first definition which is the right one .

She attacks the religious reverence and idea of spirituality and then wants us to pay attention to her rubbish ? What nonesense !

Its called SPIRITuality

She made known her opinion by first acknowledging the religious and theistic view of spirituality. Could you point out where she attacked the religious reference as you have claimed?
By the way, that write up is expository and not argumentative.

3 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by DeepSight(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
This a great write up with most welcome perspectives.
A few comments though.

cloudgoddess:

Very well said.

True to some extent, but beware that both Abrahamic texts (as well as many other ancient religious texts) do contain a great many pearls of truth and wisdom - pearls which are far deeper than the surface reader might ever suspect in an entire lifetime - and this remains true notwithstanding that both books do contain mistranslations, misconceptions, deliberate alterations, addittions and subtractions and also some outright falsehoods - not to speak of barbarisms.

Nonetheless for the nuanced reader, they are and remain priceless works.

Humanity has progressed in our knowledge and understanding.

In some ways yes, but in many ways (Spirituality inclusive) we have regressed terribly.

An atheist is someone who does not believe in the literal existence of gods. Someone who simply recognizes that Odin, Zeus, Yahweh, Allah and the rest, are fictional characters that were formulated by human beings and passed on through generations.

This is a wrong and very misleading definition of atheism.
It is very insufficient to refer to gods such as Zeus, Allah, Yahweh, etc in defining atheism. Atheism is not just the rejection of the existence of these gods but the rejection of the existence of GOD, capital and period - and in this sense I mean a Creator of this reality, however one may define a creative element as GOD is understood in general terms to be.

It is very lazy to base one's atheism on the falsifiable attributes of any specific religious god and I will tell you why. The existence or non existence of GOD is a deep theological, philosophical and logical question which far transcends any religion or culture and has been discussed as a matter for extensive philosophical understanding for generations. It is a logical, philosophical and even scientific question which has and continues to concern eminent scholars and thinkers.

I have often said that there are various types of atheists. The Anti-Religionist Atheist is not really a pure atheist. He or she is atheist only on account of the falsehoods and contradictions in religion. This, as I said, is lazy. A pure atheist does not believe in the existence of any creator for reasons extending to the philosophy and logic of the matter and not merely because he finds old fables incongruous.

Fair enough but beware that we do not come from any stardust - only our bodies do. We are not our bodies. But yes, the inter-connectivity you mention is very much there.

And as these connected beings/expressions, capable of traits like compassion and empathy, we actually have the power to produce more happiness and growth for other human beings as well as ourselves. Some ways we are able to do this are through accepting, inspiring & being generous (one form of generosity is openly sharing our knowledge and ideas).

Very well said.

We can each develop our abilities to embody and express the most loving parts of our nature, while taming our more survival-driven and reactive emotions & thinking patterns. Neuroplasticity, our brains' potential to rewire itself, allows us to evolve our own brains towards more kindness, self-acceptance, presence, creativity, and endless more possibilities (one tool for doing this is mindfulness meditation, which I will probably go into more detail on later).

True, but focus more on the Spirit being the centre for such rewiring - not the brain - for the brain is a mere tool employed by the being. The brain is meat remember - and yes it does make a very tasty dish for some.

I agree.

To sum up, we aren't separate from this universe.

True to some extent, but beware that we are indeed separate from the material universe.

We are "star stuff" as the late astrophysicist Carl Sagan put it, experiencing a consciousness gift.

We are more than that. Even goats are more than that, I tell you.

We are free to do what we want with this gift, but surely it would be best spent aiding the evolution of humanity, this collection of conscious beings possessing incredible potential, towards more peace, creativity, innovation, love, all that good stuff that makes us light up inside. And all of that starts within ourselves.
~~~

Very well concluded.

PS - I would like to encourage more threads like this from you rather than threads on why God created bacteria.
Well done.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by KingEbukaNaija: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
DeSepiero:

She made known her opinion by first acknowledging the religious and theistic view of spirituality. Could you point out where she attacked the religious reference as you have claimed?
By the way, that write up is expository and not argumentative.

Why attack God and religion and then denigrate our views about spirituality . Why didn't she go ahead and indite her verbose drivel about her materialistic view of spirituality without attacking religion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by cloudgoddess(f): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
DeepSight:
This a great write up with most welcome perspectives.
A few comments though.

Very well said.

True to some extent, but beware that both Abrahamic texts (as well as many other ancient religious texts) do contain a great many pearls of truth and wisdom - pearls which are far deeper than the surface reader might ever suspect in an entire lifetime - and this remains true notwithstanding that both books do contain mistranslations, misconceptions, deliberate alterations, addittions and subtractions and also some outright falsehoods - not to speak of barbarisms.

Nonetheless for the nuanced reader, they are and remain priceless works.

In some ways yes, but in many ways (Spirituality inclusive) we have regressed terribly.

This is a wrong and very misleading definition of atheism.
It is very insufficient to refer to gods such as Zeus, Allah, Yahweh, etc in defining atheism. Atheism is not just the rejection of the existence of these gods but the rejection of the existence of GOD, capital and period - and in this sense I mean a Creator of this reality, however one may define a creative element as GOD is understood in general terms to be.

It is very lazy to base one's atheism on the falsifiable attributes of any specific religious god and I will tell you why. The existence or non existence of GOD is a deep theological, philosophical and logical question which far transcends any religion or culture and has been discussed as a matter for extensive philosophical understanding for generations. It is a logical, philosophical and even scientific question which has and continues to concern eminent scholars and thinkers.

I have often said that there are various types of atheists. The Anti-Religionist Atheist is not really a pure atheist. He or she is atheist only on account of the falsehoods and contradictions in religion. This, as I said, is lazy. A pure atheist does not believe in the existence of any creator for reasons extending to the philosophy and logic of the matter and not merely because he finds old fables incongruous.

Fair enough but beware that we do not come from any stardust - only our bodies do. We are not our bodies. But yes, the inter-connectivity you mention is very much there.

Very well said.

True, but focus more on the Spirit being the centre for such rewiring - not the brain - for the brain is a mere tool employed by the being. The brain is meat remember - and yes it does make a very tasty dish for some.

I agree.

True to some extent, but beware that we are indeed separate from the material universe.

We are more than that. Even goats are more than that, I tell you.

Very well concluded.

PS - I would like to encourage more threads like this from you rather than threads on why God created bacteria.
Well done.
Thank you for your input smiley I appreciate you taking the time to respond & share your perspective, it's nice to see there are some things we agree on.
Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by cloudgoddess(f): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
adoyi8:
Ranchhoddas:
I know that feeling.

Thank you very much for your generous compliments smiley I'm so glad you gained something from it. You flatter me.

Since I've never written on this topic before on NL I was a bit anxious about how you all would recieve it but it appears my thoughts on these things are actually comprehensible to some of you at least. So that's a huge relief, lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by donnffd(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
To say i am awesomely inspired is to understate my feelings...

Amazing post you have there, fell in love the moment i saw the topic...

Most of what you wrote is the exact same way i feel about the cosmos and our part of it. I think it was carl sagan(might be wrong) that said we are the universe's way of experiencing itself.

Neil degrasse also said that the most amazing fact of th e universe to him is the fact that the atoms that makes up our body were born in the belly of dying stars. I, personally would go further and say the most amazing fact about the universe is that all the energy that makes up our atoms was around at the instant of the big bang, 13.8billions years ago...Amazing

I also ponder on the amazing fact that the odds of me being here, on this wonderful blue rock floating in space was freaking astronomical, and even if i am here for just a blink of the eye, i am eternally grateful to be experiencing myself(myself being the universe) wink

This in my opinion is true spirituality...

Nice work cloudgoddess, i hope my future wife is half as intelligent and awesome as you

7 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by Antiparticle(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
@cloudgoddess, this is an insightful post and I personally identify with most if not all of it.
You are an incredibly bright young woman.

2 Likes

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by hopefulLandlord: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by Image123(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is New Age na, this is not atheism. Is the OP confused, should this question even be asked?

1 Like

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by Seun(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
I agree with the idea of aiding the progress of humanity. Knowing that humanity has moved forward because of your life makes death less sad.

I think title should be Cloudgoddess's Philosophical Views or The Purpose of Life. The word spirituality is quite strongly linked to religion. I understand that non-religious people are trying to redefine it to suit their purposes but it's best to avoid the confusing quagmire of that word!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloudgoddess's Spiritual Views (part 1? Idk) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
cloudgoddess ******** will you marry me abeg,i want both of us to make beautiful and intelligent children like me and you kindly reply me if you are intrested****seun no ban me o lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Vowed To Give God My First Salary, Now I'm Broke And Need The Money. / Noah's Ark: Man's Greatest Invention Of All Time! (Real Photos) / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.