Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Questions For 5dmindset - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For 5dmindset (3197 Views)

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Questions For People Against Big Church Buildings In Nigeria / Two Questions For NL Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ask Any Question.

Any Question in the Universe
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:
Ask Any Question.

Any Question in the Universe
1 Why Nigeria

Out of all 195 countries you chose Nigeria why?

1 Like

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by sheyinoni(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
What will happen to nnamdi KANU when he visits Kaduna and where will he be locked up for good
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
1 Why Nigeria

Out of all 195 countries you chose Nigeria why?

I am in many forums, nairaland is just one of them.
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

I am in many forums, nairaland is just one of them.
okay how did you know about earth and how did you arrive here
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
okay
how did you know about earth and how did you arrive here

The Sun is a wormhole connecting this universe and the next. That is the tunnel we come through and that is the tunnel of light you see as you transition from physical to alternate realities via death.

Coming to Earth was via teleportation.
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Skubidude(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm in.
I want to ask, after death is the human still concious of himself and can still decide to be reborn, that is, reincarnated?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

The Sun is a wormhole connecting this universe and the next. That is the tunnel we come through and that is the tunnel of light you see as you transition from physical to alternate realities via death.

Coming to Earth was via teleportation.
what should we call your kind and specifically where are your kind from
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
what should we call your kind and specifically where are your kind from

The Pleiadians
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

The Pleiadians
wow your kind look very much like Humans why?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
wow your kind look very much like Humans why?

We are Humanoid.
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

We are Humanoid.
so were you born in the 5th dimension or you upgraded your soul
if yes how
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm in.
I want to ask, after death is the human still concious of himself and can still decide to be reborn, that is, reincarnated?
5DMindset:

We are Humanoid.
you should also answer this
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Ranchhoddas: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don't understand, what is happening here? This guy sounds like Billyonaire.

2 Likes

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
so were you born in the 5th dimension or you upgraded your soul
if yes how

Upgraded to 5D.

To be upgraded to higher vibrational frequency, you need to exhaust the default 3D Arkash by studies, research, meditations and chants and constantly connect your physical container to the zero point quantum field, then once that is exhausted, the DNA sequence of the part you call Junk, which happens to be the aspect of the DNA in direct resonance with dark matter and dark energy will activate the 24 color spectrum beyond the 7 colors (ROYGBIV) - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Indigo & Violet bandwidth. When that occurs, you can view, experience, interact and tune reality outside the construct of time and space. You could view the Solar system from a vintage point in the universe and see through the eyes of others, and take over the organism of and manage their affairs as they desire.

Humans are merely biological robots designed for habitation of Spirit Beings.

2 Likes

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
you should also answer this
Yes. There is in reality nothing like death, except of the physical container, but the entity that sees through your eyes, and hears through your ear, does not die. It take residence in any container it choses. Even at sleep, your real spirit body, takes into another body or stays as quanta of energy without a body yet with full awareness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Davidgrey: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Upgraded to 5D.

To be upgraded to higher vibrational frequency, you need to exhaust the default 3D Arkash by studies, research, meditations and chants and constantly connect your physical container to the zero point quantum field, then once that is exhausted, the DNA sequence of the part you call Junk, which happens to be the aspect of the DNA in direct resonance with dark matter and dark energy will activate the 24 color spectrum beyond the 7 colors (ROYGBIV) - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Indigo & Violet bandwidth. When that occurs, you can view, experience, interact and tune reality outside the construct of time and space. You could view the Solar system from a vintage point in the universe and see through the eyes of others, and take over the organism of and manage their affairs as they desire.

Load of crap!

2 Likes

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by HoraCanada(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
@5DMindset, pls is there any difference between the astral planes (etheric, casual etc ) and star constellation system. thank you

1 Like

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:
Yes. There is in reality nothing like death, except of the physical container, but the entity that sees through your eyes, and hears through your ear, does not die. It take residence in any container it choses. Even at sleep, your real spirit body, takes into another body or stays as quanta of energy without a body yet with full awareness.
so were you born a Pleiadian
Do you know who semjase and billy meier is
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by obinna58(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Upgraded to 5D.

3 Likes

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
HoraCanada:
@5DMindset, pls is there any difference between the astral planes (etheric, casual etc ) and star constellation system. thank you

The Physical, Ethereal, Causal, Mental, Soul plane and pure spirit worlds are human names given to Dimensions and Densities of Reality for easy understanding of Earth Humans. But note that Planets, Solar Systems, Galaxies, Constellations, Cosmos are physical realities as perceived by the 5 Senses of Humans, but all these planets, solar systems etc physical manifestations of quantum engineering from the Zero Point Field or Quantum Field or Source Field as you may call it.

In summary, what I mean is, that Earth existence has beings on different dimensions, for example. All that you physically see on Earth and perceive on Earth using the limited 5 senses through which spirit perceive physical reality is not all that there is. On this Earth you walk on, are beings you exist on Ethereal or Etheric, Astral, Causal, Mental, Soul Plane and pure spirit realms or dimensions all interwoven within the spheres of nature. You can only see things on your level of consciousness. To see Astral Beings, you need to vibrate on that frequency. To perceive experience the power of the complete you, then you need to raise your vibration so you can see the beauty of nature beyond physical. There are others who can see beyond the physical senses, humans seem to call these 'Extra-Sensory' perception, meaning you see with the Extra senses that are not on the physical body.

The Answer is Yes, as explained above. Sorry, for my lectures. There are no easy ways to explain things in short sentence using Earth languages which is highly limited. If you were upgraded, you would have just downloaded all these data within a micro-second and understand it all.

3 Likes

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
so were you born a Pleiadian

My partner who is typing this message is Human, but upgraded. He will tell you all you need to know.
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by foxe(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

My partner who is typing this message is Human, but upgraded. He will tell you all you need to know.
how do one master Astral projection?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

pls am interested in this semjase is also a Pleiadian
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
foxe:
how do one master Astral projection?
You project every night when you sleep, but you do not know it, because your awareness move quickly from Physical body through etheric body to the Astral Body. So you move quickly into the Astral Plane.

The 5 senses is your attachment to the physical reality, so when you are about to sleep, in fact sleep and wake up after 6 hours. Set an alarm, and wake up around 2 hrs before the time you are supposed to wake up. Sit or lie down uncomfortably and allow your body to kind of try to go back to sleep. Then stay alert even though your senses are sleeping off. Keep your awareness by visualizing a bulb of light or anything else you can keep in mind. Visualize the ball of light far away from you while your body sleeps off.

Once your body sleeps off, you will see yourself outside your body as if you are dreaming, and you look back and see the physical body there. Do not be afraid, because this happens every night but you do not know it.

Alternatively, you can allow your body to go to sleep, watch it as soon as your body goes very close to sleeping mode with your senses numbing out, stand up. Keep trying and within a week or more you will realize as you stand up, it is your astral body and you will see your physical body laying there.

Think of where you wanna go, you will be there. Think of your far away girlfriend, you will be with her where ever she is, even if she is with a man, you will see her right there and don't be afraid, you will eventually snap back into your body. No fears.

You can even use that method to witness what anyone is doing in any location in the world. For example, if I have your picture, I could visualize you now and see through your eyes and read what you are typing on your computer and see all that you are doing.

Cool..huh ?

3 Likes

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
pls am interested in this semjase is also a Pleiadian
How can you be interested yet you are so negative in the forum, insulting everyone including me, even though I never insulted you back ?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:
How can you be interested yet you are so negative in the forum, insulting everyone including me, even though I never insulted you back ?
me?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
me?

Stay positive, devoid of emotional negativism. So you can attract positive energy beings. Negative emotion attract negative beings.

Just an advise.

3 Likes

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Stay positive, devoid of emotional negativism. So you can attract positive energy beings. Negative emotion attract negative beings.

Just an advise.
okay am sorry

am just so inquisitive
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
okay am sorry

am just so inquisitive
Not on this thread, the Lagos thread. LOL

You are cool here.
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by foxe(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:
You project every night when you sleep, but you do not know it, because your awareness move quickly from Physical body through etheric body to the Astral Body. So you move quickly into the Astral Plane.

The 5 senses is your attachment to the physical reality, so when you are about to sleep, in fact sleep and wake up after 6 hours. Set an alarm, and wake up around 2 hrs before the time you are supposed to wake up. Sit or lie down uncomfortably and allow your body to kind of try to go back to sleep. Then stay alert even though your senses are sleeping off. Keep your awareness by visualizing a bulb of light or anything else you can keep in mind. Visualize the ball of light far away from you while your body sleeps off.

Once your body sleeps off, you will see yourself outside your body as if you are dreaming, and you look back and see the physical body there. Do not be afraid, because this happens every night but you do not know it.

Alternatively, you can allow your body to go to sleep, watch it as soon as your body goes very close to sleeping mode with your senses numbing out, stand up. Keep trying and within a week or more you will realize as you stand up, it is your astral body and you will see your physical body laying there.

Think of where you wanna go, you will be there. Think of your far away girlfriend, you will be with her where ever she is, even if she is with a man, you will see her right there and don't be afraid, you will eventually snap back into your body. No fears.

You can even use that method to witness what anyone is doing in any location in the world. For example, if I have your picture, I could visualize you now and see through your eyes and read what you are typing on your computer and see all that you are doing.

Cool..huh ?
I promise and pledge myself to learn and master Astra projection..for when I master these, then I will master the world ....thanks for been there...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? / Who Killed More People In The Bible? / Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.