Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. (10986 Views)

Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers / Here Are 11 Dirty Secrets Women Keep From You / Dirty Secrets Women Keep From Men - Anonymous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
drnoel:

Its a racist term.

Skin colour is the least racist and most accurate ways of describing appearance.
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by ThundrCork(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I can think critically. I'm not afraid of showing it, because I don't suffer from the fear that men won't like me.

Alpha males are easily drawn by the intelligence of a woman. it only becomes a problem when display of critical thinking isn't done with humility

3 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by drnoel: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Skin colour is the least racist and most accurate ways of describing appearance.

Really if that is so then would u call asians yellow like some of my european friends do? Or what would u call mulattoes? Skin colour alone is not enough but derogatory.

1 Like

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by pheyhi(f): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
ThundrCork:

Will you do the job if you were offered mask to conceal your identity?

Erhmm If I had this option I could have done it then cos I had no purpose no plan no goals no ambition I was just there, I didn't know if I was living or existing..
Buh now It's a big NOOOO cos I....
It's Just No

2 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
ThundrCork:

Alpha males are easily drawn by the intelligence of a woman. it only becomes a problem when display of critical thinking isn't done with humility

I think that's a problem for both genders.
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
drnoel:

Really if that is so then would u call asians yellow like some of my european friends do? Or what would u call mulattoes? Skin colour alone is not enough but derogatory.

How am I supposed to know someone's heritage? I only know what I see.

I can't assume heritage based on skin colour or appearance.

A white person may be samoan, aboriginal australian or native american. A black person could be the same nationalities.

So the least racist and most accurate way to describe a person is by the colour of their skin. Black, yellow, white, olive.

I do not use the term mulatto. Mulatto is a derogatory term meaning half-caste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by drnoel: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

How am I supposed to know someone's heritage? I only know what I see.

I can't assume heritage based on skin colour or appearance.

A white person may be samoan, aboriginal australian or native american. A black person could be the same nationalities.

So the least racist and most accurate way to describe a person is by the colour of their skin. Black, yellow, white, olive.

I do not use the term mulatto. Mulatto is a derogatory term meaning half-caste.

Then u obviously believe that the African skin colour is black? OMG I almost punched a lady that came to tell me and I quote "oh such beautiful black colour". If that is black to u then I rest my case. Its a racist statement.
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
drnoel:

Then u obviously believe that the African skin colour is black? OMG I almost punched a lady that came to tell me and I quote "oh such beautiful black colour". If that is black to u then I rest my case. Its a racist statement.

You find it personally offensive, that does not mean it's racist.

Would you prefer your skin colour be called brown? Lots of people do that, too.

If I called someone African because they had dark brown skin, and it turned out they were Indian - THAT is racist.
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by missrock(f): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Ha!

I think men need to understand this - stripping and prostitution is a means to money. Some women enjoy the act, but it's a job like any other.

That's why offering money to make a woman escape the job is offensive to most women who make a good living this way.

Why would she want to swap financial independence to be dependent on a person and feel obligated to them? It is like being a slave, being bought by a man.

If you think you've fallen in love with a sex worker, think again. It's a strip club not POF.

Her words and actions are motivated purely by money. Just like your actions are when you do your job.

There may of course be exceptions.

why would sleeping with men be business?
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

why would sleeping with men be business?

Business: exchange of money for goods.

The goods in this case are sexua encounters.
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by missrock(f): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Business: exchange of money for goods.

The goods in this case are sexua encounters.

by using our body, the temple of God?

1 Like

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

by using our body, the temple of God?

Yeah, in that position I guess you'd rather watch your child starve on the streets than have a well paying, easy and flexible job.

1 Like

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
PushPlay:

Hmmm!
Okay, cuz you sound like you're one of them.
What does it matter?
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
saintdennis:

Lols NL people and lies.
What does it matter?
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by saintdennis(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Omohjick:

What does it matter?

I smell a feminist... pls keep moving
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by saintdennis(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Targaeryian:

I love this reply.

Just epic.

I hate judgemental people.

Woman wrapper spotted...

Did u c me state my sexual history? Or in her initial post which I picked holes in was she detailing her sexual history or DISCUSSING HER FRIENDSHIPS WITH HUSTLERS TOO? Lmao

Example of Typical ignant NL guys I was referring to.

1 Like

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Interesting15: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
pheyhi:

Erhmm If I had this option I could have done it then cos I had no purpose no plan no goals no ambition I was just there, I didn't know if I was living or existing..
Buh now It's a big NOOOO cos I....
It's Just No
Exactly! Exactly! This comment is so important.

This lady said: '...I could have done it then cos I had no purpose no plan no goals no ambition I was just there, I didn't know if I was living or existing..'

THAT IS THE EXACT THING THAT LED MANY LADIES INTO PROSTITUTION!!

No goals,
No vision
No ambition
No self worth and value
'Just There'

In conclusion, many prostitutes will never had ventured into this dirty harmful 'job' if they have (or are patient enough to get) a good option. Therefore, we should pity any lady we see doing this.

Say No To Prostitution

2 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Anytime i hear the word stripper i go jst de laff grin
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by bennyzer(m): 2:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Observing
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 23, 2016
I so believe you will care about my own sexual history...
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by richoko60: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Ocabique, living shepherd Hills, Phlat 4, if you know these places in PH, you would understand
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Deyemiola(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:
Ha!

I think men need to understand this - stripping and prostitution is a means to money. Some women enjoy the act, but it's a job like any other.

That's why offering money to make a woman escape the job is offensive to most women who make a good living this way.

Why would she want to swap financial independence to be dependent on a person and feel obligated to them? It is like being a slave, being bought by a man.

If you think you've fallen in love with a sex worker, think again. It's a strip club not POF.

Her words and actions are motivated purely by money. Just like your actions are when you do your job.

There may of course be exceptions.
falling in love on POF is even hard enough this days.
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2018
foolinlove:

My skin is white. Accepted term like black.

There is no white skin, there is black though

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else / Sexy Bride Curvy Bum Goes Viral On Social Media / See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.