Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. (10957 Views)

Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers / Here Are 11 Dirty Secrets Women Keep From You / Dirty Secrets Women Keep From Men - Anonymous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by TrueBorn: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2016
If you want to know what strippers really think of men who patronize them, read this.

After reading this you'd see that a strip club is where men get to spend the money they don't even have, for one reason- the lust of the eyes.

'The Strip club is like a fantasy world where all their dreams have come true and they are surrounded by nearly naked sexy women, dancing and fawning over them, hanging off their every word. And one of the ways to fleece them so easily of their money is boozing them up with alcohol.

From the moment a guy walks through the door, the aim is to make as much money from him as possible. Literally every night I would see guys spending t.... Read on here >> http://mitchelleobatu..com.ng/2016/07/life-at-strip-club-ex-stripper-spills.html?m=1
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Ha!

I think men need to understand this - stripping and prostitution is a means to money. Some women enjoy the act, but it's a job like any other.

That's why offering money to make a woman escape the job is offensive to most women who make a good living this way.

Why would she want to swap financial independence to be dependent on a person and feel obligated to them? It is like being a slave, being bought by a man.

If you think you've fallen in love with a sex worker, think again. It's a strip club not POF.

Her words and actions are motivated purely by money. Just like your actions are when you do your job.

There may of course be exceptions.

4 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2016
k
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Ha!

I think men need to understand this - stripping and prostitution is a means to money. Some women enjoy the act, but it's a job like any other.

That's why offering money to make a woman escape the job is offensive to most women who make a good living this way.

Why would she want to swap financial independence to be dependent on a person and feel obligated to them? It is like being a slave, being bought by a man.

If you think you've fallen in love with a sex worker, think again. It's a strip club not POF.

Her words and actions are motivated purely by money. Just like your actions are when you do your job.

There may of course be exceptions.
being a stripper/prostitute is one of the worst kind of slavery you can think of.Not only physically but emotionally

4 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
being a stripper/prostitute is one of the worst kind of slavery you can think of.Not only physically but emotionally

I suppose you would know from experience?

Don't assign your prejudices.

It's not slavery because you get paid and have the choice to leave or work at another establishment.

I don't know what emotional slavery is.

6 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I suppose you would know from experience?

Don't assign your prejudices.

It's not slavery because you get paid and have the choice to leave or work at another establishment.

I don't know what emotional slavery is.
Are you a stripper?

2 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2016
PushPlay:

Are you a stripper?

Not personally. But a few people I know have worked in the sex industry as strippers, prostitutes and dominatrixes. It was very interesting to talk to them. Very enlightening and sometimes really funny, too smiley

1 Like

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Not personally. But a few people I know have worked in the sex industry as strippers, prostitutes and dominatrixes. It was very interesting to talk to them. Very enlightening and sometimes really funny, too smiley
Hmmm!
Okay, cuz you sound like you're one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by saintdennis(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Lols NL people and lies.

7 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2016
PushPlay:

Hmmm!
Okay, cuz you sound like you're one of them.

I support them. But I don't have the looks or youth required to perform this profession. Maybe I'd give it a go if I were younger, j st to see what it was like.

A lot of the ladies I met were younf single mothers and conventional jobs didn't allow the flexibility and money needed to support their children.

It was really interesting to listen to these women talk about their experiences smiley but I'm not judgemental.

1 Like

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2016
saintdennis:

Lols NL people and lies.

Dominatrix doesn't require sex so is a different type of sex work.
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by saintdennis(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Dominatrix doesn't require sex so is a different type of sex work.

continue...

3 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2016
saintdennis:

continue...

Dominatrix is when a woman degrades, humiliates and causes physical pain to a man for his sexual satisfaction.

More often than not, this type of work requires no sexual contact, the woman is just mean to the guy and ties him up, whips him, beats him, says mean things, makes him perform humiliating acts like licking her shoes... the dude gets so turned on by this he releases without any conventional sexual stimulation.

Weird, I know. But there is enough of a demand for this that it has become a profession.
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I support them. But I don't have the looks or youth required to perform this profession. Maybe I'd give it a go if I were younger, j st to see what it was like.

A lot of the ladies I met were younf single mothers and conventional jobs didn't allow the flexibility and money needed to support their children.

It was really interesting to listen to these women talk about their experiences smiley but I'm not judgemental.

Hmmm!
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by saintdennis(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Dominatrix is when a woman degrades, humiliates and causes physical pain to a man for his sexual satisfaction.

More often than not, this type of work requires no sexual contact, the woman is just mean to the guy and ties him up, whips him, beats him, says mean things, makes him perform humiliating acts like licking her shoes... the dude gets so turned on by this he releases without any conventional sexual stimulation.

Weird, I know. But there is enough of a demand for this that it has become a profession.

Seems u confusing me with these ignorant NL boys sha...I knew errtin bout S&M way b4 ur cherry got popped.

I also used to have alotta hustlers(even gay hustlers) back in my skul days as friends ... if na naija u dey then u lying about dominatrixes .
Most men as masochists, u jes dey famz dey form say u get girls wey don perform Dominatrix roles.

Continue...
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2016
I'm surprised no one's stating the obvious here: La click la enter the industry.

7 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2016
saintdennis:

Seems u confusing me with these ignorant NL boys sha...I knew errtin bout S&M way b4 ur cherry got popped.

I also used to have alotta hustlers(even gay hustlers) back in my skul days as friends ... if na naija u dey then u lying about dominatrixes .
Most men as masochists, u jes dey famz dey form say u get girls wey don perform Dominatrix roles.

Continue...

I'm white. And I don't care about your sexual history, thanks.
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by saintdennis(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Whites on NL... ah ya ya.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2016
saintdennis:

Whites on NL... ah ya ya.

Problem with white people?
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by drnoel: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2016
WindUpMerchant:

Well spoken like the ignoramus that u are. If that is so then why do some women enjoy it in some countries? Do u know many european countries have legalized prostitution and the women pay tax? Stripping is not prostitution, two different things.

2 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by drnoel: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

White ?? I wonder why that term.is still being used? U probably mean Caucasian.

1 Like

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by vicstar(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2016
• • • • • After I "TIP" the biitch, she goes back to "pimping" I go back to "drinking" tongue cool
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2016
drnoel:

White ?? I wonder why that term.is still being used? U probably mean Caucasian.

My skin is white. Accepted term like black.
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Thecholeric(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=foolinlove post=47776969]
cool...hope you reply my PM.not really crazy about looks.you sound interestingwink
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by DozieInc(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I love this reply.

Just epic.

I hate judgemental people.

1 Like

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by pheyhi(f): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
This job pays a lot,
There was a time I complained to my friend about my job saying it was too stressful that if she could help me get an easy one with good pay that I won't mind, na so my friend come the next day tell Me say she don see work for us buh as starters #100,000 per week if you see how my jaw drop, I just dey scream, dey tell my colleagues say I don dey go, say make them enjoy the suffer head where dey that place
We met with the young man by a pool, I first think say we go dey teach people how to swim, we now go one bar, na hin I change my mind maybe na this bar we wan dey work
Several things went through my mind, the guy was just beating around the bush, na hin my friend just vex and told him to tell us the name of the job,
Immediately the guy just tell us, I just pack my bag and slippers say ehnnnnn it's high time I left this place
My friend she took the job, saw her few months later looking so fine, I come tell another of my friend, wetin happen she say me be MUMU, not long then after I got admission into uni
Rejecting that job was the best thing that ever happened to me..

7 Likes

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by ThundrCork(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I have followed your post. not literally though. i noticed something different from your way of reasoning compared to other female post i read in this forum. you are not from around here obviously. smiley

1 Like

Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by drnoel: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Its a racist term.
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by foolinlove(f): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
ThundrCork:

I have followed your post. not literally though. i noticed something different from your way of reasoning compared to other female post i read in this forum. you are not from around here obviously. smiley

I can think critically. I'm not afraid of showing it, because I don't suffer from the fear that men won't like me.
Re: Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. by ThundrCork(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
pheyhi:
This job pays a lot,
There was a time I complained to my friend about my job saying it was too stressful that if she could help me get an easy one with good pay that I won't mind, na so my friend come the next day tell Me say she don see work for us buh as starters #100,000 per week if you see how my jaw drop, I just dey scream, dey tell my colleagues say I don dey go, say make them enjoy the suffer head where dey that place
We met with the young man by a pool, I first think say we go dey teach people how to swim, we now go one bar, na hin I change my mind maybe na this bar we wan dey work
Several things went through my mind, the guy was just beating around the bush, na hin my friend just vex and told him to tell us the name of the job,
Immediately the guy just tell us, I just pack my bag and slippers say ehnnnnn it's high time I left this place
My friend she took the job, saw her few months later looking so fine, I come tell another of my friend, wetin happen she say me be MUMU, not long then after I got admission into uni
Rejecting that job was the best thing that ever happened to me..

Will you do the job if you were offered mask to conceal your identity?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship / Unreciprocated Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.