Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,802 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) (6790 Views)

Poll: based on percentage, how would you rate Nigeria

100%: 0% (0 votes)
75%: 0% (0 votes)
50%: 11% (1 vote)
25%: 33% (3 votes)
0%: 55% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless / Photos: The FireMen Of Lagos (Service To Humanity) / GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 6:18am On Sep 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and you HUSH UP! adding your damn 25cent on every thread
sheesh.
* Shakes His Head* O ma se ooo. Omo alabosi
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 6:19am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

sjeezy,

se yoruba lo n so? abi English gone wrong?

you aint kno new style yorubanglish be da name
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 6:21am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

@ amaka
boo you know how chic2pimp is
lol i thought he was a girl for like the longest dude needs to change his NAME
Sharrap dia. Omo rada rada.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 18, 2009
Amaka,
It's not me you're talking to. shh, move to the corner.

Sjeezy jare. . . .
Yorubanglish? se nkan ti Amaka n ko e niye? abi o fe blame e man community college e? tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol i thought he was a girl for like the longest dude needs to change his NAME
hehehe, I gotta agree with this though. hehehe

Chic, I told ya to change that ID sef tongue grin
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2009
WHAT? WHAT?
oh HELLLL NAWWWWW!!

who called you?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Chic, I told ya to change that ID sef tongue grin
Leave my sexy name alone jare. grin

Jealous Girl cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

WHAT? WHAT?
oh HELLLL NAWWWWW!!

who called you?

LOL. The last time I heard this was 3 years ago. mehn, high school was the shit

chic2pimp:

Leave my sexy name alone jare. grin

Jealous Girl cheesy grin
Your ID is sexy, but are you? grin
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 6:29am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Amaka,
It's not me you're talking to. shh, move to the corner.

Sjeezy jare. . . .
Yorubanglish? se nkan ti Amaka n ko e niye? abi o fe blame e man community college e? tongue

ki lo n so jo, gbo gbo eko mo language yen, now our tin Eko set example for the rest of the SW

community college ke, gbo gbo NL mo, iwo o lo si UF, na dat be your dream school to transfer to. ye ye girl
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:31am On Sep 18, 2009
"HELL NAWWWW"
its just an expression.

abi, wetin?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 6:32am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL. The last time I heard this was 3 years ago. mehn, high school was the shit

LIES you probably just graduated 09
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 6:32am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

U can bet ya bottom dollar on that. Of course I am. cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:38am On Sep 18, 2009
not this bullshit again.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

not this bullshit again.
Are you gonna start cursing, cuz you aint the only one with the ability to draw together a few crude words.

Or did you forget typing this?

THE AMAKA:

ha! my prediction was right.
my pusssy aint enough to keep you away from the drama?
i must be that lame.   embarassed
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 6:41am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL can someone plz translate this post? shocked

Tried really hard but failed. My Yoruba ain't up to scratch anywayz.

FL Gators:

Everybody is sexy.

No be wetin their mama tell them? tongue
Nah missy. Many are called but few are chosen. I'm one of the chosen few. cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Are you gonna start cursing, cuz you aint the only one with the ability to draw together a few crude words.

Or did you forget typing this?

EXACTLY! not this bullshit again.
damn, wtf?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2009
Hehehehe e yin oniranu sha. *Shakes his head* O ma se oooo.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

EXACTLY! not this bullshit again.
damn, wtf?
You're still here?
Sjeezy, you're slacking. AMAKA's trynna tell us you're weak in bed o.

chic2pimp:

Tried really hard but failed. My Yoruba ain't up to scratch anywayz.
Nah missy. Many are called but few are chosen. I'm one of the chosen few. cool cool cool
You too, your yoruba is tres trres awful.

Ok, you're the chosen one. I'm not gonna dispute that.

chic2pimp:

Hehehehe e yin oniranu sha. *Shakes his head* O ma se oooo.
oniranu ke? nah, she's just getting her pu.ss.y pumped while typing on NL

@sjeezy
motigbo jare. yeye boi tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

You're still here?
Sjeezy, you're slacking. AMAKA's trynna tell us you're weak in bed o.

@sjeezy
motigbo jare. yeye boi tongue

you remind of some yorubas outside las giddi damn so annoying lol

always like to say yoruba ish dat they know we dont know
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2009
Everyone has gone nuts, just as anticipated, but earlier than expected! cool
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Do ya think I know that? undecided

FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin grin O ro obinrin yen ti su mi  jare.

FL Gators:

U can't dispute it cuz u've got no legs to stand on missy. cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by OgidiBoy(m): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2009
chic2pimp is a dude shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I almost lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 6:52am On Sep 18, 2009
kosovo:

look at dis guy he eats gari mornin noon and night
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

okay, seriously? what does this have to do with anything?
hahaha!!
looking for another argument.
sha.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

you remind of some yorubas outside las giddi damn so annoying lol

always like to say yoruba ish dat they know we dont know
emi ni annoying?
oga o, lack of respect for their elders. even AMAKA dey yab me tonight.
awan omo alabuku lipsrsealed

kosovo:

Sowwy, I came into the thread earlier than expected.

You see, it goes like this. . . . FL Gators + Sjeezy + AMAKA +Thread = wahala

FL Gators + Chic2Pimp = Chic2Pimp thinking he's sexy

FL Gators + Sjeezy - AMAKA = Sjeezy respecting Fl Gators since AMAKA aint there for sJeezy to showoff for her.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

rotflmao grin grin grin Dont you two share one spoon? grin

OgidiBoy:

chic2pimp is a dude shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I almost lipsrsealed
rotflmao grin grin grin

@Chic2Pimp
Actually, I got 2 Klegs to stand on cool
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:56am On Sep 18, 2009
your equations were WACK!
can you please just stop mentioning my name?
what did i do or say to you?

hm?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 18, 2009
Ok, AMAKA. I won't mention AMAKA again.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 18, 2009
I won't mention AMAKA again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Ordered The Death Of Ken Saro Wiwa? / Babatunde Ogunnaike. Elected Fellow Of National Academy Of Engineering / See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.