Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) (6789 Views)

Poll: based on percentage, how would you rate Nigeria

100%: 0% (0 votes)
75%: 0% (0 votes)
50%: 11% (1 vote)
25%: 33% (3 votes)
0%: 55% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless / Photos: The FireMen Of Lagos (Service To Humanity) / GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 6:58am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao grin grin grin Dont you two share one spoon? grin
rotflmao grin grin grin

@Chic2Pimp
Actually, I got 2 Klegs to stand on cool
im sure you have a beer in your hand cause you are sounding drunk
how does it feel to come from ekiti? i can just imagine you feeding the rooster and goats
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2009
Sorry AMAKA, I mistyped.

Double post, AMAKA
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:00am On Sep 18, 2009
and im childish?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

im sure you have a beer in your hand cause you are sounding drunk
how does it feel to come from ekiti? i can just imagine you feeding the rooster and goats
How did you get this information?
Been stalking my post?

It's good to know that Ihave such effects on you. Now turn and smile to the camera
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and im childish?

Yes, you are! *stumps feet and pouts* angry
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by OgidiBoy(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Sorry AMAKA, I mistyped.

Double post, AMAKA

AMAKA AMAKA AMAKA AMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKAAMAKA
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2009
OgidiBoy:

chic2pimp is a dude shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I almost lipsrsealed
E wooooo. Chineke meeeee. GOD forbid bad thing. No be u and me oooo

FL Gators:

@Chic2Pimp
Actually, I got 2 Klegs to stand on cool
I think we all know what is making that legs of yours K.

E ru ti o gbe sa ya ti po ju.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2009
what can i say?
they are obsessed.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2009
@Ogidiboy
grin grin grin grin You want her tantrum on you too? grin

@Chimp

Yes, we all know why. Thank God for my horse. I love riding him.

Eru wo lo gbe saya? Whose pix were you looking at?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

How did you get this information?
Been stalking my post?

It's good to know that Ihave such effects on you. Now turn and smile to the camera

no chicken head you said you were from ekiti

so how are the chickens and co, ? how did you get to yankee?
lol

GBO GBO BIGZ GAL you were proly dreamin of Lagos when you were a kid now you reach yankee  you want to shakara  for everybody lol
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2009
and who is throwing a tantrum?

my name is addictive like crystal meth. you just cant get enoug of it, i guess.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by OgidiBoy(m): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

E wooooo. Chineke meeeee. GOD forbid bad thing. No be u and me oooo
I think we all know what is making that legs of yours K.

E ru ti o gbe sa ya ti po ju.

No vex oh, it's just that some of your post look so girlish and the chic in your name too is not helping.

* oh men am I having a man crush on chic2pimp?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

@Chimp

Baba n la eru lo gbe sa ya ooo. Infacts the milk wey dey inside is enough to feed 2 families of 5
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

no chicken head you said you were from ekiti

so how are the chickens and co, ? how did you get to yankee?
lol

GBO GBO BIGZ GAL you were proly dreamin of Lagos when you were a kid now you reach yankee  you want to shakara  for everybody lol
Your reply comes late.

Se oni lati fi potatoe power up your 1980 typewriter/computer ni?

na u I dey shakara for undecided

chic2pimp:

Baba n la eru lo gbe sa ya ooo. Infacts the milk wey dey inside is enough to feed 2 families of 5
LOL, I dnt even have a pic on my profile.

You sure u aint sleeping?  undecided Anywaz, leave that one and letz get to the important matter at hand. Why is [b]sjeezy [/b]so black?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by OgidiBoy(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

@Ogidiboy
grin grin grin grin You want her tantrum on you too? grin

@Chimp

Her tantrums don't scare me anymore grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Your reply comes late.

Se oni lati fi potatoe power up your 1980 typewriter/computer ni?

na u I dey shakara for  kiss Anywaz, leave that one and letz get to the important matter at hand. Why is [b]sjeezy [/b]so black?

You sure u aint sleeping?  undecided

imma on a labtop ye ye girl, na your bad service in your dorm dey make you lose connection ever minute

i know im cool like dat
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

imma on a labtop ye ye girl, na your bad service in your dorm dey make you lose connection ever minute

i know
hehehe, I like signing off and on, bite me!

You know kini? That your service is bad?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2009
its not my service iya eja, as i have wireless on the labtop im on

and stop lying you aint signing off and on
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Well. . . .  U sure don't have one on there now however I have already made my judgement based on the ones I have seen.

OgidiBoy:

No vex oh, it's just that some of your post look so girlish and the chic in your name too is not helping.

* oh men am I having a man crush on chic2pimp?

U sure say u no drink pammy dis morning sha? undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

its not my service iya eja, as i have wireless on the labtop im on

and stop lying you aint signing off and on
bobo yi, ki lo n so?

ti n ba se e lese!!! one punch in your nuts and you're out. behave yourself

@chimp
okiez, got you.

oga o
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2009
dis gal you never answer my question

I said how were you before you came to yankee were you feeding chcikens and goats in ekiti?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

dis gal you never answer my question

I said how were you before you came to yankee were you feeding chcikens and [b]goats [/b]in ekiti?
when I was feeding you before I came to America, were you not happy?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

when I was feeding you before I came to America, were you not happy?

we re look at dis farmer of a gal

i haven't come to contact with people outide las giddi SWthat much, do you people have cars yet?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

we re look at dis farmer of a gal

i haven't come to contact with people outide las giddi SWthat much, do you people have cars yet?
iwo ni were. so ara e lale yi o. abi se wan fi eebu se e ni?
Iwo ati iyawo e, ekan maa bu yan bipe wan fi se yin.

If you wanna talk, talk. No need to curse to hold a conversation, geddit.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2009
ah ah iwo n binu? mi o  se pe fun e, mo bere simple question

moto abi bicycle

sorry i did curse you- i was thinking the american way
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2009
Ok.

Why do you want a car so much? You always talk abt cars. No, no car and I cant ride a bicycle. So no need for either of them. I got my two legs, I use them just fine
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

@chimp
okiez, got you.

oga o
O ga fu n ta ni? undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2009
kilo wa se enu e na? owo si egbe kan grin

You remind me of Dr. Kitaun. Are you kitaun undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2009
lol ok thanks just wanted to kno
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

kilo wa se enu e na? owo si egbe kan grin

You remind me of Dr. Kitaun. Are you kitaun undecided
Ta lo n ba soro? Se emi abi sleezy?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

Ta lo n ba soro? Se emi abi sleezy?

se oju e fo? SJEEZY no be sleezy
obirin ja ti ja ti
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

se oju e fo? SJEEZY no be sleezy
obirin ja ti ja ti
U say potato, I say potata

Sleezy,sjeezy,sleeze bag all na the same. Shikena.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAKWOOD GARDEN 1 BY D LAKOWE GOLFCOURSE IN LEKKI TAKES A NEW LOOK07058323906 / 73 Parties To Take Part In 2019 Elections – INEC / FG To Boost Gold Mining In Osun, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.