Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (30614 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by CuteTj(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2016
disloman:
What a talented girl.My favourite part in one of their series is where she told the fat girl that “I only know 5 fat girls in this compound but you are 3 of them”.
Haven't you seen the continuation of that particular episode where kidnappers raided their compound and that fat girl couldn't escape through the small space in the gate everyone escaped through just because she was fat?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by fuckYouSeun(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2016
tukdi:
angry Instead of encouraging this young lad to focus on her studies! She is too young for this rubbish! if she is really interested in comedy biz, She should graduate first and get matured before venturing into it! Yeye dey smell!
jealousy dey smell
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by iamkingzlee(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2016
Lordmykel:
Happy birthday to my crush
ehn? Are you for real? undecided

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by jayney404: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2016
Please don't tell everyone you are a Nigerian. Its called talent and you must not mature or go to school before it manifests in you
tukdi:
angry Instead of encouraging this young lad to focus on her studies! She is too young for this rubbish! if she is really interested in comedy biz, She should graduate first and get matured before venturing into it! Yeye dey smell!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by justcallmenuel(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2016
HBD Aunty mark angel..
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by elopee3000(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2016
skondo09:
6th ?? Omo dt girl is upto 12, ery soon nw she o start comot breast, una go say she be 8
u people re wicked and full of envy cant you see she was loosing her milk teeth in that this not my real face why re u a sadist cus she not ur younger sister i hope people keeping saying shit to ur sisters where ever they re so u will see why hate is bad,ndi ajobi
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Presbulg(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2016
9jafella1:
HBD

I see what you did there.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by disloman(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2016
CuteTj:

Haven't you seen the continuation of that particular episode where kidnappers raided their compound and that fat girl couldn't escape through the small space in the gate everyone escaped through just because she was fat?
Yes,that was the last they did.Don't think they will release any today cos of Emmaneulla's birthday.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Mistadora01(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2016
tukdi:

like seriously nigga! are u for real?? Who education really EPP for 9_ja. besides how many celebrities r fully educated huh?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Nimbo123: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2016
She is young and talented and wld probably do well in d future.but to be honest she is nt dat funny.i find it had to crack on her jokes sometimes it seem so childish.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by KellyBerry(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2016
More jokes to ur mouth. Hapi bday Emmanuela
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by ujublessed: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Happy birthday to u dear! Copy copy uncle grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by stevedre: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
disloman:
What a talented girl.My favourite part in one of their series is where she told the fat girl that “I only know 5 fat girls in this compound but you are 3 of them”.

EWO... shocked shocked shocked drops phone grin grin cheesy
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Onyenna(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Berlyn:
happy birthday to my beautiful daughter kiss mummy loves you kiss

Lekwanu Asa oooooooh!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by ufondunenye(f): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
HBD little one,
My favourite is "a free world"
"Copy copy uncle" lolz
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Henycymama(f): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Awww
How sweet!!! she's my Birthday mate... Many more years to her, ur destiny shall not be trucated IJN... nlander's show us some love ooo
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by crunchyg: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is not her real age oooooooo
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by vetababy(f): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Happy birthday Ella...age with grace...bigger you I pray....grow and prosper [color=][/color]
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Nickymezor(f): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I doubt this girl is 6. Something tells me she is above. At this tender age she is using football age.
Lolz @ ur last line
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by samhay: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9fOoyE0nw0

Asia is celebrating our own

HBD Emmanuella
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Stuntkid172(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lordmykel:
are you jealous? tongue
how small Emmanuela go take be your crush. na wa you ooo
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by tukdi: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
brianking:

Graduate and come back to play Emmanuella right
.... Bros abeg .. NIGERIANS and degrees
Look around your environment and see that Degrees as failed Us .. Being Educated is different from having a degree
My eyes are now open! I appreciate what she is doing!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
HBD LLNP
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by tukdi: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
kstix:

if taylor swift and co listened to ppl like u, they probably wont be where they are now. One thing that ur head as to understand is that opportunities dont come to often in a life time. Once u see it, regardless of education, u grab it by the horns and when u r successful, everything will be added unto u. Doesnt mean she cant go to school alongside her career.
Fowl nyash don open! my eyes are now open! she is doing great! Wishing her well!!!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by tukdi: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
luigiajah:
Bad Belle go kill u.. If to say you don popular you no go dy here to type rubbish.. Mtcheww.
fowl nyash don open! I retract what I posted earlier! I commend her for what she is doing! Wishing her well! Thanx!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by tukdi: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
ololooo:
@ Tukdi, that one na jealousy abi na the brother,
I have now seen clearer! I commend young emmanuella for the great work she is doing at that tender age! she has really made her family proud! God bless her and her family! I also commend you too!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by tukdi: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dottore:

Whoever told you she's not studying. To me she's doing great. Combining her studies with her talent with she not only discovered early but is already taking her places and even improving her family's living standards at such a tender age. You that is so focused and doesn't do rubbish what have you achieved; commenting about her birthday on a social media while she's probably somewhere receiving encomiums, rich birthday presents from meaningful people, sealing modeling/show deals and prepping videos for her next heat wave money making short comedy clips.

I don't know whether to term your case jealousy or ignorance. Whether you like it or not that thing she doing you call rubbish has brought her fame and made her the youngest celebrity in this country if not in the whole of Africa. Tell me what your "focus" and "studies" has made you.
I am humbled by your post! I make bold to accept that I miss-fired! I am now Proud of little Emmanuella for making her family proud of her at such a tender age! I wish her well! Thanx!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Melinde: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
tukdi:
shataap!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by tukdi: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
midehi2:

some of those that focused on their studies are under the bridge at oshodi selling recharge cards
grin Na true o! Finally no be by education alone o for nija oo! Na God dey help persin oo! I am now very proud of Emmanuella!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by tukdi: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bheembor:

Firstly, she isn't a boy and can't be referred to as a lad.

Secondly, there are thousands of people out there that started their careers as a kid and grew up to be successful adults plus a degree or more. You don't have to reach old age before pursuing your passion you know.

I salute you for dragging me because of what I posted! I make bold to accept that I miss-fired! I am now very very proud of Emmanuella! I wish her well!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by tukdi: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mistadora01:

like seriously nigga! are u for real?? Who education really EPP for 9_ja. besides how many celebrities r fully educated huh?
I salute u! I have seen clearer that Emmanuella is a success story! I am proud of her!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by tukdi: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
jayney404:
Please don't tell everyone you are a Nigerian. Its called talent and you must not mature or go to school before it manifests in you
I have seen my Bleep-up! I salute you! I am proud of oittle emmanuella! she is doing great!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian / Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date / Basketmouth Forces His Kids To Eat Doughnuts They Were Wasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.