Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (30618 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by tukdi: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
great664:
Wait till 25+ and graduate before she start doing kid comedy abey?

When Nigerians go grow and understand that naija education is wack! The phone u use tobtyoe that rubbish do you think it was made by a Graduate? All those bridge you dey pass or drive along in naija are directed by educated Chinese illiterate ask around... Graduate my foot..

HBD Emmanuela, more jokes to you from above...
Thanks! I am now very very proud of Emmanuella! I salute you for tapping my back when I miss-fired! Emmanuella is a success story!

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by tukdi: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
fuckYouSeun:
jealousy dey smell
I have now seen that Emmanuella is great! I am proud of her!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by vicmela(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Happy birthday Emmanuella!!! u r good.

copy copy Uncle
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Vanquay16:

That ain my business bruh...you probably tripping...Deal with yo problems yourself.

Lool..back at you mahn
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by SaintUlot: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Start making money directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by skondo09(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2016
elopee3000:
u people re wicked and full of envy cant you see she was loosing her milk teeth in that this not my real face why re u a sadist cus she not ur younger sister i hope people keeping saying shit to ur sisters where ever they re so u will see why hate is bad,ndi ajobi

Adwajya, no be fight..,na my mind I talk I no beef d gal
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by jayney404: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2016
grin
tukdi:
I have seen my Bleep-up! I salute you! I am proud of oittle emmanuella! she is doing great!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by KINGinVAHALA: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Omolola1:
For real? 6? I doubt...

Happy birthday darling Emmanuella

Hi Sweet, I guess you are aware of the ongoing Mr nairaland contest? please I badly need your vote right now, voting is currently ongoing and it would end by 6pm.

just click on the link below to vote, then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/18#48147586

Thanks and expecting to see your vote as soon as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / Moses Olaiya Baba Sala Paralyzed By Stroke Days To Biography Presentation / Frodd Spotted At ABS Digital Station Awka- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.