Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (30617 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2016
I doubt this girl is 6. Something tells me she is above. At this tender age she is using football age.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Afrok(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Happy Birthday to her... at least I know I've seen her real face unlike some people with painted faces undecided
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by disloman(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Berlyn:
happy birthday to my beautiful daughter kiss mummy loves you kiss
iffa hear
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2016
More grace hunni
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by mazichika: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Lordmykel:
Happy birthday to my crush
pervert alert!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by HRich(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2016
orjikuramo:
congrats but 6 ke, is that her football age
No. Her African Age. The age na another of her Joke be dat.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2016
At 6 she dey wire in thousands and i dey follow her laugh.Lord pick up my call coolAt 6 she dey wire in thousands and i dey follow her laugh.Lord pick up my call
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by EllaNkay: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2016
hbd little one. i wish you all the best. Let your voice win an iphone 6 for you in the #PalmVoice #SexyVoice. Visit www.palmchatnow.com to download the latestv5.2.2 of Palmchat to be eligible to participate.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2016
jazinogold:
c fresh babe...fresh like fresh agege bread
lolz u dey use me dey book spacd grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2016
Lordmykel:
crazy dude
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Lordmykel(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
crazy dude
come on, you must be jealous
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by MICHROZZAY: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2016
SO GOOD. GREAT TALENT AT A TENDER AGE
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Orikinla(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2016
Happy Birthday Emmanuella!
I wish you many happier returns of the day with long life and more prosperity with all the Glory and thanksgiving to Almighty God JEHOVAH in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
Cheers all the way!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2016
disloman:
iffa hear

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Lordmykel(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2016
mazichika:
pervert alert!
your grand mother pervert grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by skondo09(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2016
6th ?? Omo dt girl is upto 12, ery soon nw she o start comot breast, una go say she be 8

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by jude33084(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2016
I love this funny little girl cool

HappY BirthdaY!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by souleymon(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2016
Wtf are you speaking? Can you do half of what she's doing? If she's boring to you, it's cos you don't appreciate her talent.Bet she won't be,if she's your sister

Vanquay16:
I was shocked when I saw her video on an American instagram page...doesnt change tye fact shes soo boring I felt I lost iq ppints watching that video.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Touchey: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2016
am I the only one that finds this girl boring and annoying?

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by iamdrfresh: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2016
I dey try remember wetin i dey do when I be 6...
Rolling tyre around d street

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by brianking: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2016
tukdi:
angry Instead of encouraging this young lad to focus on her studies! She is too young for this rubbish! if she is really interested in comedy biz, She should graduate first and get matured before venturing into it! Yeye dey smell!

Graduate and come back to play Emmanuella right
.... Bros abeg .. NIGERIANS and degrees
Look around your environment and see that Degrees as failed Us .. Being Educated is different from having a degree

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by kstix(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2016
Titheman:
even small piken is doing plus 1 i tot plus 1 r 4 adults who are too ashamed to tell der age
dis one neva reach 8 na

shout out to mark angel joor
he is d technician behind d engine
she's 12
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by temmiesexy(f): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2016
hbd super girl grin grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by jude33084(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2016
souleymon:
Wtf are you speaking? Can you do half of what she's doing? If she's boring to you, it's cos you don't appreciate her talent.Bet she won't be,if she's your sister

Ignore people like that undecided
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Ajusshi: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2016
iamkingzlee:
6 only, and she's making waves shocked chai! Oluwa, you know my age, pick up my call cry

Bros, na u dea that pishure so? grin grin
Oluwa really need to pick ur call immidiatly.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by kstix(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2016
iamkingzlee:
6 only, and she's making waves shocked chai! Oluwa, you know my age, pick up my call cry
how can she be 6? She's 12 joh

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Afz9095(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2016
orjikuramo:
congrats but 6 ke, is that her football age
No her comedy age
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Shoelace1(f): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2016
Happy birthday to you dear
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Arizonaguy(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2016
Lordmykel:
lol your crush? Abeg spare the little girl
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by kstix(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2016
tukdi:
angry Instead of encouraging this young lad to focus on her studies! She is too young for this rubbish! if she is really interested in comedy biz, She should graduate first and get matured before venturing into it! Yeye dey smell!
if taylor swift and co listened to ppl like u, they probably wont be where they are now. One thing that ur head as to understand is that opportunities dont come to often in a life time. Once u see it, regardless of education, u grab it by the horns and when u r successful, everything will be added unto u. Doesnt mean she cant go to school alongside her career.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by DaniDani(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TALENTED ONE. "chukwuemeka, uncle run, just run"."we are not talking about your family " hahahahahaha
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 6th Birthday by Boring: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2016
op she is more than six... undecided..happy birthday to her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) / Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date / Wizkid Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.