Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now (851 Views)

Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by thekingisback: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2016
I dated this girl back in the university and we were really in love. Trouble began when she started telling some of her so called friends about us. Those ones started telling all sort of stories about me that weren't true. It led to us having a lot of problems. It got to a point she disgraced me publicly in front of the entire school. That was the worse day of my life. It got to a point that virtually every guy she dated only used her to satisfy their sexual urge. Fast forward to this very day I'm better off now. I've got a very good job and I'm doing well for myself.

I honestly don't know how she got my number but somehow she did. She now wants me back in her life. She said it was immaturity that led to her doing all those things she did to me back in school. She said she hasn't found anyone better than me. We've had sex more than 4 times ever since she came back. She thinks I've forgiven her but she doesn't know I haven't. I'm going to use her as my sex mate and lead her on for as long as possible. I'm going to make sure I take my pound of flesh and make her very worthless. I'll even propose to her and abandon her after that. I'll make sure she pays for everything she has done to me in a million folds. I'm going to make her existence very miserable and drive her to a point of suicide cos that's what she did to me. I'll raise her hopes so high that she will not know what hit her by the time I'm through with her. I've succeeded in winning the hearts of some of her siblings and family members too. It's payback time.

2 Likes

Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2016
Baby.... It's Not worth... Revenge is no good. U will not only ruin other people's lives but ur ruining urself too...

If u think ur a KING, then make moves like a King wink

Go get the Money, not the pussay..

This is TrapQueen77

2 Likes

Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by Sunexy(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Lmao...bishes must be punished but to propose dey 2much na grin but don't 4get

Only the weak will revenge
The strong will forgive
But ppl like me will ignore
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by PEPPERified: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2016
see so much hate. for how long have you had the grieve and unforgivingness in your mind...
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2016
She said it was immaturity, and now you want to tell us that you are still drinking from the feeding bottle now. Bro tackle the situation with maturity.

1 Like

Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by iykekelvins(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2016
Lmao, bruh don't always resort to vengeance.

But who am I? Enjoy the puna while it lastsgrin
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by Dotwillis1(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2016
grin
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by seunny4lif(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good joooor
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by Diamonddris(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2016
T

Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by Melonny(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2016
Op..Good luck with that
Immature
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by jabojafa(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. So if u dont forgiv her, there is no way God will forgive you and answer your prayers when you pray. It is not worth holding anybody in your heart.

1 Like

Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by sirjakez(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2016
The best advice is to free her and have rest of mind OP
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by firstking01(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2016
thekingisback:
I dated this girl back in the university and we were really in love. Trouble began when she started telling some of her so called friends about us. Those ones started telling all sort of stories about me that weren't true. It led to us having a lot of problems. It got to a point she disgraced me publicly in front of the entire school. That was the worse day of my life. It got to a point that virtually every guy she dated only used her to satisfy their sexual urge. Fast forward to this very day I'm better off now. I've got a very good job and I'm doing well for myself.

I honestly don't know how she got my number but somehow she did. She now wants me back in her life. She said it was immaturity that led to her doing all those things she did to me back in school. She said she hasn't found anyone better than me. We've had sex more than 4 times ever since she came back. She thinks I've forgiven her but she doesn't know I haven't. I'm going to use her as my sex mate and lead her on for as long as possible. I'm going to make sure I take my pound of flesh and make her very worthless. I'll even propose to her and abandon her after that. I'll make sure she pays for everything she has done to me in a million folds. I'm going to make her existence very miserable and drive her to a point of suicide cos that's what she did to me. I'll raise her hopes so high that she will not know what hit her by the time I'm through with her. I've succeeded in winning the hearts of some of her siblings and family members too. It's payback time.
Yeah, you are not alone in this but my candid advice is, never pay back evil for evil.
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by firstking01(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2016
thekingisback:

Yeah, you are not alone in this but my candid advice is, never pay back evil for evil...learn how to let go...people come into our lives for differend reasons, this is just ond of the reasons, learn the lessons there of and move on with your fine life...if she had stayec with you till now, do you really think you would 've attain the height you 've gotten to by now ??
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by firstking01(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2016
thekingisback:

Yeah, you are not alone in this but my candid advice is, never pay back evil for evil...learn how to let go...people come into our lives for differend reasons, this is just ond of the reasons, learn the lessons there of and move on with your fine life...if she had stayec with you till now, do you really think you would 've attain the height you 've gotten to by now ??...
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by BerryScott(f): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2016
heeya!!! E pain u well well. buh i assure that 1 of these 2 will happen in the course of your revenge
1 u'll get addicted to her so much that u'll marvel @ ursef
2 u'll equally be consumed in the heat of the revenge
if i were u i'd pray no 1 happens, because if it d later. u'll hate urself.
nobi curse oo, i just told u d plain bitter truth. you could experiment if u want GOODLUCK cos u'll b needing alot of that
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by edbor(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2016
I've read this ish before. .
Op why repeating?
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2016
No go make person commit suicide for your head O undecided
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by bibinwaka: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2016
in the course of doin dat make sure u have a fiancé handy for the switch else u go fail woefully.. Gudluck!
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by njiasi30(f): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Chai!!! Op ur revenge no b here. I lack d exert word to express how I felt when I read ur story, if only u can see d expression on my face right now. undecided angry I ve read d first part of ur story b4 and now Di's.....

Why Di's hatred And u ve been abhorring all dis in ur mind, waiting 4 d right moment to strike.... If God is man.... embarassed Be thankful 4 everyone in ur life, gd or bad, past and present. They all made u d person dat u re today.

U re nt considering d aftermath of ur revenge, dis world is small... No one knows 2moro. Why don't u free d gal BC being with her will always make u 2 rem what she made u go tru. Forgive and 4get, b happy and enjoy every moment of ur life. Life is 2 short to bear grudges and pray 4 d best.

Hmmm, Some ppls heart re really made of stone, may God help u. No wonder some gals reject some of u guys here. With Di's kind of heart.... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by curvysola(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
what will you gain in the end?
Re: I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now by gentlemanghost(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
thekingisback:

forget about it even though it hard. You have a better life now.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn’t Want Me To Sleep In His Room / Is This Love Or Stupidity? / I Love Him But When Ever We’re Having S*ex Something Scary Happens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.