Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (32420 Views)

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Towncrier247: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
It is no doubt that when it comes to hailing, Nigerian touts are extremely gifted and they have a way words. Most of them use this skill on random girls passing by. While many girls usually consider it nuiseating,this lady says she loves it. She shared the compliments she received from an agbero while talking about it,but we doubt if she understood the content of the particular compliments.

Here is what it means, "Fine girl,look at a lady as fine as Custard, see slim girl,my babe,Agbani Darego,our mother, you are everything. I swear I want to f*ck you to death”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/this-lady-says-she-loves-it-when-touts-pay-her-compliments

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Towncrier247: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by optional1(f): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
even small small boys who doesn't know how to wear condom will also be calling their mother's mate all that names...

Their voice is alwayz deep cos of too much oshogbo weeds..

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Greyworld: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
that's more than compliment, more like advertisement...

Aunty re you for sale?

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
They all love compliments, but act like they dont

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Not surprised. "I love it when Agberos compliment me" is the superficial, scratch a little deeper. grin

11 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by ikbnice(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Brains should have had a reset button

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Topestbilly(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Smile to their compliments and before you know it they're taping your butts.

9 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Homeboiy: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Reminds me of those boys for ring road BC

Near Bob izua motors grin

They go even hold u dey compliment u, u must accept the compliment before they let u lipsrsealed

27 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by DozieInc(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
This one is "area mama" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Rapmoney(m): 2:22am On Nov 16, 2017
Is this the much 'touted' lady?

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 16, 2017
Meanwhile if I compliment my love Safiaa she burns me

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 4:40am On Nov 16, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Meanwhile if I compliment my love Safiaa she burns me

Dude Bleep off!. Leave Safiaa for me. I Booked her a long time ago angry
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 16, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:

Dude Bleep off!. Leave Safiaa for me. I Booked her a long time ago angry
Don't lemme see you close to her mentions sef

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 4:49am On Nov 16, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Don't lemme see you close to her mentions sef

Oga, my love for Safiaa is older than your account. I'm warning you (& lefulefu) sternly, leave Safiaa.

https://www.nairaland.com/safiaaasshole
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 16, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:

Oga, my love for Safiaa is older than your account. I'm warning you (& lefulefu) sternly, leave Safiaa.

https://www.nairaland.com/safiaaasshole
I deactivated my former account when she hurt me, now I am back and better, for the last time

18 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 4:57am On Nov 16, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I deactivated my former account when she hurt me, now I am back and better, for the last time

Listen man, I believe Safiaa is in the UK (if she isn't lying). Odds are I'm going to beat you to it to taste and stick my tongue in "what my username is" before you since I'm also in the UK.

I don't want to tell you this anymore. "Leave her alone"

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Safiaa(f): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:

Listen man, I believe Safiaa is in the UK (if she isn't lying). Odds are I'm going to beat you to it to taste and stick my tongue in "what my username is" before you since I'm also in the UK.

I don't want to tell you this anymore. "Leave her alone"
Who are you? You're sick I swear lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2017
Goodmorning small head
Safiaa:
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Safiaa:

I'm a fan wink.

ChiefPiiko - I'm gaining traction, see?
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by moorevic(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2017
Soon she will be asking for a Group Intimacy. These Agberos do have big dicks
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Loose girl grin
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by IAmSkinny: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
I am sure she will enjoy it when touts beat her up too. Tout's wife material spotted.
http://www.fototech.com.ng/buy-super-cheap-nikon-and-canon-dsrl-cameras-here/
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by lonelydora: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ok
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by pweshboi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
see this one, later now she'll be looking for a fine, tall, handsome, rich, loving, caring and God fearing man. when it's destined that your love for agbero compliments is what you're made for.
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by emeijeh(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Just imagine how detailed this thread is!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by cbrezy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
tongue
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by pmc01(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
moorevic:
Soon she will be asking for a Group Intimacy. These Agberos do have big dicks

Bros, you be Bobrisky?

See those agberos up there "hailing" Saafia upandan.

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by mekuso89(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
optional1:

even small small boys who doesn't know how to wear condom will also be calling their mother's mate all that names...

Their voice is alwayz deep cos of too much oshogbo weeds..
chineke nnam
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by theapeman: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Towncrier247:
It is no doubt that when it comes to hailing, Nigerian touts are extremely gifted and they have a way words. Most of them use this skill on random girls passing by. While many girls usually consider it nuiseating,this lady says she loves it. She shared the compliments she received from an agbero while talking about it,but we doubt if she understood the content of the particular compliments.

Here is what it means, "Fine girl,look at a lady as fine as Custard, see slim girl,my babe,Agbani Darego,our mother, you are everything. I swear I want to f*ck you to death”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/this-lady-says-she-loves-it-when-touts-pay-her-compliments
when age don go far, you go see them dey like anything just to make men recognized them undecided

naija women and foolishness!

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Kaxmytex(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
like the last compliment

walahi, mo fe do e pa

i don't think she knows the meaning...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.