Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) (66000 Views)

Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) / My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) / Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by netotse(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

Hiyacheesy good evening dear,How are you doing? ... I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, just couldn't help it,Please, i need a little Favour from you..

The mr Nairaland contest grand finale is tomorrow, I just need you to please vote for "IAMKINGZLEE" 

Venue for voting is on the fashion section of the forum, voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time).
The thread is usually at the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, it will only take 5 seconds of your time, do I have your word, Please??

Hi, you are derailing a prefectly good thread...fyi, reason enough for me not to vote (besides not liking copy and past messages) grin
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by netotse(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, sorry about the derailing, buh it's my thread nagrin... Don't mind mecheesy

The message is like a general info, so copying and pasting is required, I didn't want to tag a lot of people to one post, thereby spamming your mentions, pardon me dear..

Oya say you'll Vote jorcheesy

lol...the thread's public property now, no idea who your guy is...even if I was offered money I wouldn't vote, yep I'm that disinterested. (I'm just a kill joy...ignore me cheesy)
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by avicky(f): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
sorextee:
Jebba... no be kwara e dey?

Jebba is Niger state. It was snatched from Ilorin during Ibb's regime.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by avicky(f): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Ibeshe beach:

The dirtiest beach in sub-saharan Africa! Almost dead zone, with dirts littered across its shores. The beach side has shanties and mud thatches for god-knows-what. It is always hit by high tides compared to other beaches making the waters almost unswimable. Not accessible by road, unwelcoming environment, touts everywhere...

Damn!

Worst beach in Africa!

But their weed is good, real good! If you're razz like me, you will love the beach; away from the efizzy rampant in elegushi beach, you will get down to the most mind-blowing adventure...and then if you are razz enough, you will understand why the shanties are there in the first place.

#singing...#fvck-by-the-river-side#
Legend baba. Two hands in da air o.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2016
Is anyone going to tarkwa bay beach anytime soon?
i plan to splend 2 days on the beach (the eve of Christmas and Christmas itself) , but don't want to go alone. Quote me if you also have plans to go there too. or lets chat on watsapp 0-8-1-5-6-8-5-4-9-9-9

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by jeffronald19(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Nice Clicks...!!!Want to visit these places.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by kopite04: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
pls how can I get the directions to coconut beach at badagry.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by sharplikenail: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2017
kopite04:
pls how can I get the directions to coconut beach at badagry.

Use http://Lara.ng to get directions to your destination. Its fast, accurate and reliable.

Just tell her your From and To locations.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by Homeyfav: 1:42pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by scofield2016: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
BEACH RESORTS IN LAGOS FOR YOUR NEXT VACATION

If you’re planning a getaway or a vacation with friends and family to experience the hidden thrills of life, then you need to visit Lagos. In this piece, we’ve compiled marvelous beach resorts in Lagos you should try out on your next vacation. So, take a seat and let’s get on this rollercoaster ride that would spin out the best beach resorts you should visit in Lagos. In no particular order, we give you;

LA CAMPAGNE TROPICANA BEACH RESORT

La Campagne is one of the most exotic beach resorts in Lagos. The beach is nestled away in a 65-acre land along the Lekki-Epe Expressway and is about an hour’s ride from the Victoria Island. Whether romantic or for fun, your getaway can never go wrong in the arms of this nature’s treasure. It is the picture-perfect scene to pop the ‘will you be forever mine’ question with your ring glistening against the beach’s sun.

Why should you visit La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort?

If the love of its vast blue water doesn’t call you, the beach’s breathtaking sights should. You get to experience amazing scenes like mangrove forest, freshwater lake, the beach’s fine sand, and the savannah. Several outdoor games like swimming, hiking, beach football, fishing, horse riding, beach volleyball, and snorkeling are also there to help you ease off the stress of work.

It doesn’t end with the activities. La champagne Tropicana Beach Resort offers you top-notch hospitality – the African hospitality spiced with a dash of modern luxury. The resort’s restaurant offers a variety of African themed continental delicacies you can’t get elsewhere.

If you ever visit Lagos or is there already, this is the place to be.

ATICAN BEACH RESORT

Atican beach resort is one of the private beach resorts in Lagos that gives you a beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean. This fantastic beach resort with its elegance is located 20 kilometers away from Victoria Island along Abraham Adesanya Road, Ajah, Lagos.

READ MORE HERE https://blog.travelbeta.com/9-amazing-beach-resorts-you-should-visit-in-lagos-for-your-next-vacation/
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by gistcity(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by popoolaRofiat(f): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2019
If you are to visit Elegushi or oniru. I have bar and seaside arranged table there for rent. Patronise me for discount on seaside chair and table

Patronise me to support my husle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai / Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.