Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) (64841 Views)

There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Five years after relocating to the U.K., Nigerian doctor shows off his ‘blessings’

Today makes it exactly 5 years I stepped into this country.

I can't thank God enough for his blessings.

Frame 4: Mood for the rest of the year.
Source: Shola @aryshow2006 (Twitter)

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by CreedElliot: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
press9jatv:
This doctor Japa make a lot of of sense. In Nigeria he can’t realise this achievement . Congratulations 🎉 to the Doctor 👨‍⚕️

Its a lie. Life requires a game plan. You can be blessed anywhere if you understand and can play the game

463 Likes 34 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
CreedElliot:

Its a lie. Life requires a game plan. You can be blessed anywhere if you understand and can play the game
not in this bad and harsh Drug baron Tinubu economy

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Killerofpigs:
See Mandate people .....and Emilokan mandate wankers.. cheesy
😂 Na japa be the sure way now

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Zupay: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
That is the dream, 4 more years to go. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by PoliteActivist: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
press9jatv:
This doctor Japa make a lot of of sense. In Nigeria he can’t realise this achievement . Congratulations 🎉 to the Doctor 👨‍⚕️

Well, Tinubu and Gbajabiamila were surely headed to jail in US (being naturally criminal-minded as they are) became billionaires right here in Nigeria!
Lesson: Japa is not for everybody!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by inoki247: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lol the house wan look like studio apartment flat...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, Tinubu and Gbajabiamila were headed to jail in US, became billionaires right here in Naija!
they became billionaires by looting the treasury of Lagos State. No one can ever be proud of a clueless treasury looter. No one can ever be proud of Abacha

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Zupay: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
inoki247:

But there is no generator and gallon for petrol around it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

226 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by PoliteActivist: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
press9jatv:
they became billionaires by looting the treasury of Lagos State. No one can ever be proud of a clueless treasury looter. No one can ever be proud of Abacha

Billionaire na billionaire, they don't give a fucķ what you're proud of. Beats sitting in US jail! cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by CreedElliot: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
press9jatv:

Lies. People who make it are quiet and not talking. Few are raking it

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Killerofpigs: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
But if that apartment is here..you know how much?

He has light
He has water
His gutter is clean
His garbage is disposed
His Child will have good education and wont experience ASUU.

but you are here shouting mandate, looking for IGBO threads,..waiting for palliatives to sustain your life...

Ironic abi, e shock you?

inoki247:

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by HateBigots: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Fake life gang... no evidence

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Killerofpigs: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Quote of the DAY... cheesy

Zupay:

But there is no generator and gallon for petrol around it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
CreedElliot:

Lies. People who make it are quiet and not talking. Few are raking it
😂 for which Nigeria 🇳🇬 ? Dey play. Most of his doctoral collegue will never achieve what he achieved within 5 years that he has been in the UK 🇬🇧. Compare and contrast now

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by inoki247: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
press9jatv:

Lol hard and harsh economy and the Embassies keep seeing crowd willing to spend 10m to 20m in other to leave the country or you think people are applying for free where did they get the money I guess isn't from the bad country economy the 10m, 20m just disappear from nowhere..

Wether is borrowed money or your real money you got it from the bad economy so focus on ur life more....

Work on ur life more and then you can make it anywhere we av seen Alot of People go to same US, UK and still get stranded....

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Zupay: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Quote of the DAY... cheesy

Werey wants to diminish the guy's achievements.

11 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Okay
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
inoki247:

Lol hard and harsh economy and the Embassies keep seeing crowd willing to spend 10m to 20m in other to leave the country or you think people are applying for free where did they get the money I guess isn't from the bad country economy the 10m, 20m just disappear from nowhere..

Wether is borrowed money or your real money you got it from the bad economy so focus on ur life more....

Work on ur life more and then you can make it anywhere we av seen Alot of People go to same US, UK and still get stranded....

see my brother those that got stranded are those that doesn’t planned their life well before they left Nigeria. Also those that doesn’t pertake in any skills but only want to show off and spend money as if it won’t finish. If you planned well in a developed and structured system in a country, there’s no way you won’t flourish. It make take months, years, but you will always appreciate God Almighty by taking the bold step by living the shores of Nigeria which breeds by system in government with evil policies against the people.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Killerofpigs:
But if that apartment is here..you know how much?

He has light
He has water
His gutter is clean
His garbage is disposed
His Child will have good education and wont experience ASUU.

but you are here shouting mandate, looking for IGBO threads,..waiting for palliatives to sustain your life...

Ironic abi, e shock you?

my big brother, please don’t give them the attention again. They don’t worth your strength bro. Just free them and let them express their biased mind. As far as I’m concerned, A failed system in the country never separates the APC members from Pdp members. It’s both the APC, Pdp , Sdp and other members of the political parties go to the market and see the inflation of food products and other goods in the markets. I don’t waste my time on them again cos’ they are been sponsored heavily and they love the state of life they are living presently.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by yommen: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Killerofpigs:
See Mandate people .....and Emilokan mandate wankers.. cheesy

Child of hate. I understand you can't afford to tolerate the success of others. Kpele o! May you find healing soon!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
And some people will be telling Nigerians that japa isn’t good. I always laugh 😆 at them niii

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
press9jatv:
Five years after relocating to the U.K., Nigerian doctor shows off his ‘blessings’

News credit: Instablog9ja

https://www.facebook.com/100064751497117/posts/pfbid0FCtq4azyNzf9EatYhczzGVxVJWjnU59ieMyvxtPNJ61Giyzqngs2fnyv1LT8tC6El/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

Are you sure this is not fake there is a Nigerian doctor which went to UK and claimed he bought a yacht boat in about 8 years. He was posting pictures all over Facebook and nairaland. People people recognise this picture and claimed he was on employed in East London.

Don't be fooled by everybody

15 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
press9jatv:

News credit: Instablog9ja

https://www.facebook.com/100064751497117/posts/pfbid0FCtq4azyNzf9EatYhczzGVxVJWjnU59ieMyvxtPNJ61Giyzqngs2fnyv1LT8tC6El/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

I have done some investigation on computer and I have found out that the two pictures are not in the same area. The first picture the roof drainage, roofing tiles, building brick and wooden wall separator are different in the second picture they use roof real drainages Where the car is. In the second picture roofing tiles are different. From my vedic the house looks like a property for sale because in the garden there is actually nothing no furniture no hedge or anything.

This one is the similar story two fake certificates

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Dronedude(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Your big blessing is being born a Nigerian. It comes with resilience, tenacity and spirituality. That is what drives people especially when they Japa. Welldone.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Are you sure this is not fake there is a Nigerian doctor which went to UK and claimed he bought a yacht boat in about 8 years. He was posting pictures all over Facebook and nairaland. People people recognise this picture and claimed he was on employed in East London.

Don't be fooled by everybody

where’s the source of your investigation here. You see lies and propaganda never caught people attention again. Truths and lies aren’t friend Abeg. Is it only this doctor that’s enjoying his dream life in uk 🇬🇧 and other great countries in the world niii. 😂 dey play

5 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have done some investigation on computer and I have found out that the two pictures are not in the same area. The first picture the roof drainage, roofing tiles, building brick and wooden wall separator are different in the second picture they use roof real drainages Where the car is. In the second picture roofing tiles are different. From my vedic the house looks like a property for sale because in the garden there is actually nothing no furniture no hedge or anything.

lol why can’t you access his Benz car 🚗 too. Dey play. where’s the source of your investigation here. You see lies and propaganda never caught people attention again. Truths and lies aren’t friend Abeg. Is it only this doctor that’s enjoying his dream life in uk 🇬🇧 and other great countries in the world niii. 😂 dey play

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Englishisamust: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Should we call you enemy of progress!!! Be happy for people success so that your own can come.. ask benzema he will explain better

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Englishisamust: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
press9jatv:
lol why can’t you access his Benz car 🚗 too. Dey play. where’s the source of your investigation here. You see lies and propaganda never caught people attention again. Truths and lies aren’t friend Abeg. Is it only this doctor that’s enjoying his dream life in uk 🇬🇧 and other great countries in the world niii. 😂 dey play

Is moniker say a lot!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus / Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos / What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.