Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (31174 Views)

Bridal Makeup / Training / Free Online Makeup Training / Online Makeup And Gele Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Adedoyin56:
Pls wat can be use for å dry n peeling lips
find a lip balm with added nourishing ingredients like cocoa butter to relieve dryness and restore comfort
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Adedoyin56(f): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
can u Pls prescribe any
lip balm
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by barbiee: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
sexymoma:
1. are you fair or dark in complex? 2. i have this white v.white facial primer..looks starchy.. i don't bliv in all those L.A girl facial primer, don't get me wrong ain't saying dey don't work oo..and there is what will call mist spray, u sray it after applying your makeup...
I am fair, i will look for the primer to buy. Is mist spray the same as setting spray?
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by CHYNAEYEH(f): 1:21am On Nov 12, 2016
pls rate me nd point out my mistake #sexymoma
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by CHYNAEYEH(f): 1:30am On Nov 12, 2016
]pls rate me nd point out my mistake #sexymoma

3 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Bibiliicious(f): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Choi! You guys have gone far oooo, lemme read through
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by beetle24(f): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Adedoyin56:
can u Pls prescribe any
lip balm
You can use Oriflame tender care protection balm for your dry lips..contact me if interested, highly affordable...
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2016
CHYNAEYEH:
]pls rate me nd point out my mistake #sexymoma
8/10
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by MzShyShy: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
sexymoma pls what's the difference between highlighter and bronzer
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Eaglefly: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please is this class over?? Just saw it enjoying the pages.... Pls continue if possible. Secondly didn't get you well on using white powder for highlighting.. Explain more or correct me if I'm wrong.. Thank you and God bless you for your good work here
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Kelechijoan(f): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=sexymoma post=48156225]lolz let me elighten you more then.. Highlighting and contouring is jos to make your face looks pencil, like you gonna look totally different from your usual sef, your cheek bone will be noticed , your nose will look pointed etc.

you can only achieve this with concealer.
i bliv av answered lil outta your quest.
if you still find it difficult, you can go back to my topic on highlighting and contouring.
meanwhile some people do highlight and contour with a white powder.[.
White powder has only one shade? But you said we use 2 shade of concealer to highlight and contour, so how do we use white powder for the both?
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=Kelechijoan post=53158045][/quote]the white powder serves as the lighter shade
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by BUXOMEBONY(f): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2017
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]I just got here today and i have read through from page 1 to here,i must commend you for a good job.I am learning to do my makeup myself .I am diligently[b]I just got here today and i have read through from page 1 to here,i must commend you for a good job.I am learning to do my makeup myself .I am diligently[/b]I just got here today and i have read through from page 1 to here,i must commend you for a good job.I am learning to do my makeup myself .I am diligently following you sexy momma.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hello pple...v.soon i'll start uploading some of my jobs..sit and enjoy wink cheesy
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by jayvine(f): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
hi people my name is Julia I just stumbled on this group and am loving it but I wanna suggest a whatsapp group say we drop numbers and we have an admin that way we can access information easily we book a time when all of us will be available and try to stick to it cos here we don't get info at th3 same time. it's only a suggestion non the less am enjoying this forum
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Kelechijoan(f): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
sexymoma:
the white powder serves as the lighter shadoe
OK, thank you. Please I use colour 3 of Davies pencil, can u plz recommend good quality and moderate price. Am dedicating my baby on Sunday, need good makeup.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Kelechijoan:

OK, thank you. Please I use colour 3 of Davies pencil, can u plz recommend good quality and moderate price. Am dedicating my baby on Sunday, need good makeup.
price of the pencil or what ma'm? remember it depends on your skin color, if you are fair in complex use color 40, if you are dark in complex pls use color 3
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Kelechijoan(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
sexymoma:
price of the pencil or what ma'm? remember it depends on your skin color, if you are fair in complex use color 40, if you are dark in complex pls use color 3
. Prices and name of good quality makeup. Below is my picture for you to know my colour

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Kelechijoan:
. Prices and name of good quality makeup. Below is my picture for you to know my colour
color 40 will do... Meanwhile things are extremely expensive for now...let me jos tell you the major things u need
Foundation 507
Powder
Lipstick
Eye pencil
Eyeliner
Concealer
Eyeshadow
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
And if you want me to help in your makeup... So it'll match up with your attires let me know.. So we can do this together.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Kelechijoan(f): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
sexymoma:
color 40 will do... Meanwhile things are extremely expensive for now...let me jos tell you the major things u need
Foundation 507
Powder
Lipstick
Eye pencil
Eyeliner
Concealer
Eyeshadow

Sorry ma if am disturbing. Colour 40 of Davies pencil? The foundation,powder nd concealer, which brand and colour number of d powder and concealer?( how many shades of concealer)
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2017
Kelechijoan:

Sorry ma if am disturbing. Colour 40 of Davies pencil? The foundation,powder nd concealer, which brand and colour number of d powder and concealer?( how many shades of concealer)
yes color 40 of Davies pencil... It depends on your pocket ma'm, concealer!! Lighter shade and a darker shade I mean your skin color shade.. If u prefer one then buy a darker shade which will be your skin color.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Kelechijoan(f): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
sexymoma:
yes color 40 of Davies pencil... It depends on your pocket ma'm, concealer!! Lighter shade and a darker shade I mean your skin color shade.. If u prefer one then buy a darker shade which will be your skin color.
Thank you so much
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kelechijoan:

Thank you so much
u wc
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by JewelBukky(f): 5:01am On May 21, 2017
ohhh ayaf missed oo.... had to read through page to page nd av learnt a whole lot.. @ OP,
welldone!

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
JewelBukky:
ohhh ayaf missed oo.... had to read through page to page nd av learnt a whole lot.. @ OP,
welldone!
Thanks wink
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by MrCork: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
sexymoma:
All you need to know about makeup
Bridal makeup
personal makeup
Highlighting and contouring
how to draw you brows
and all.. pls we are here to learn from each other
no one is an island of knowledge.

your questions are always welcome..
pls indicate if you are interested wink

^^^^story....anyways do u have nyansh plus booooobsi n can u cook n clean? cheesy
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^story....anyways do u have nyansh plus booooobsi n can u cook n clean? cheesy
what are you doing here
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by wheenie(f): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2017
this is nice but I have a question and it may sound weird but I need an answer. OK so am a little bit fair, but my mom is fait as I don't even know. she uses Mary Kay i think 600 but when I used it my face was white meaning it's not my color right?? so please any idea on the powder I can use and concealer .. so my picture is here..tanks

1 Share

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2017
wheenie:
this is nice but I have a question and it may sound weird but I need an answer. OK so am a little bit fair, but my mom is fait as I don't even know. she uses Mary Kay i think 600 but when I used it my face was white meaning it's not my color right?? so please any idea on the powder I can use and concealer .. so my picture is here..tanks
babe there are fake stuffs out there now.. jos go to a wel known makeup shop im sure they'll help.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello house.. I'll having a 2 month free makeup and gele tutorial.. It's Free
Monday, Wednesday and Friday for two month... Reg #2,000
Indicate if you're interested....
Coming Soon. kiss

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by giftedhands101: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
sexymoma:
Hello house.. I'll having a 2 month free makeup and gele tutorial.. It's Free
Monday, Wednesday and Friday for two month... Reg #2,000
Indicate if you're interested....
Coming Soon. kiss

Where will the training take place and the time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Beauty Pageant Contest (Pictures) / 5 Ways To Wear The Ankara Print / Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.