Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (31173 Views)

Bridal Makeup / Training / Free Online Makeup Training / Online Makeup And Gele Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sleam: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2016
Following...
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Let's quickly go into another topic

Types Of Brow...abeg ma writing nor fine biko manage am wink

Angled Brow
Under it we have
High and soft

Arched Brow
Under it we have
High arched and soft arched

Flat or straight brow
Curved Or Round Brow.

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Angled Brow: These are types of brow that start been wide and pick when it get to the middle like an angle and it tippers down (reduces)
some shape of faces may require been angled while some other types of faces, the soft angled brow works better.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Arched Brow: It Starts off wide but when it get to the middle it curves and tippers down.

1 Share

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Flat or Straight Brow it's is horizontal type of brow that tippers down to the end.

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Curved Brow : it is similar to a angled brow but have it expression just before the middle of the eye where it picks and tippers down.

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rounded Brow:It's more or less a semi circle.

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
How to shave an eyebrow: Start by brushing your brows with a spoolie brush
When shaping, follow your natural brow shape and arch.
Remove stray hair by brushing up and then down, to remove the overgrown brow hair.
below is the picture of a spoolie brush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Our next topic will be how to shapen an eyebrow wink
have a nice day. kiss

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
sexymoma:
Our next topic will be how to shapen an eyebrow wink
have a nice day. kiss
Thanks sexymoma
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Paula124:
Thanks sexymoma
U wc cheesy
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Let me quickly tell you the things you will need if you want to "shapen" your eyebrow, some call it "draw" your eyebrow..

an eye pencil..if you are fair in complex pls stop using dark eye pencil...the color of your pencil should be "color 40" and for a dark person your pencil color is "color 03"

A concealer: the lighter shade of you and your match color

A spoolie brush

optional: an eyebrow filler.

1 Share

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexymoma
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Paula124:
Sexymoma
paula124 darling kiss our class is tomao wink

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
sexymoma:
paula124 darling kiss our class is tomao wink
Thanks dear kiss
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by JewelBukky(f): 3:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Following.... Nice wrk ma!
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by alaura: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Following
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Morning pple
sorry i forgot to add a concealer brush and an eybrow blender

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2016
My spoolie brush wink

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
How to draw an eyebrow

1. Brush out your brow with a spoolie brush
2. Use a pencil to trace the natural shape of your eyebrow below
3. Draw a slanted line little above your brow
4. use a spoolie brush to brush the tip of your brow to make it look natural
5 Fill in your brows by using tiny strokes, Blend the pencil strokes with an eyebrow brush to soften the brow and highlight your below brow with a concealer(lighter shade of you) and then highlight your above with you color match concealer.
6. Use your blending brush to blend the concealer to your skin.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2016
More illus

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2016
I wanna bliv you guys are with me wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
How to apply a foundation: people tend to believe no rules in applying foundation... well that's not true, there are some ways to apply foundation to make it look perfect and not form a cake.

1. apply you foundation
2. Then use your foundation brush to blend thorougly, I'll advice you to use your hand, to get a perfect result,
While using your hand or brush, blend down like you are cleaning something off your face.

2 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Highlighting and Contouring: wink Highlighting and contouring have been the biggest rave for beauty fanatics around the world. The makeup world has known this method for a long time, but it wasn't popular until celebs like Kim Kardashian began to share their beauty tips via social media. Today, you will learn how to highlight and contour to achieve the flawless look all your favorite celebrities have!

Tools needed:

Concealer/foundation/powder (1-2 shades lighter, 1-2 shades darker than skin tone)

Blending brush or sponge

bronzer.

*Optional: translucent powder, setting spray

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
1.Use a dark shade concealer to contour and use a light shade concealer to highlight
2. take your blending sponge to blend well.
3. use your powder afer blending and apply your bronzer to the cheekbone.
The most important thing that pple don't know is.. You highlight and contour after applying your foundation.

i Bliv you'll understand better with the pictures below

Note: never use a foundation for highligting and coutouring.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
In our next class we are gonna discuss applying your eyeshadow. wink
have a nice day..

meanwhile im available if you wanna ask me any question
Moma is here
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks dear. You are a darling. Please can u list the tools needed for next class. Let's me practice the eyebrow stuff. I am a novice. And really want to learn
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Paula124:
Thanks dear. You are a darling. Please can u list the tools needed for next class. Let's me practice the eyebrow stuff. I am a novice. And really want to learn
U wc, and i believe you've understood how to draw your brow wink

Things needed for your eyeshadow
Eyeshadow matte
Eyeshadow Prima
Your Applicator
Your Eyeshadow blending brush

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
@sexymoma,I have understood it. Though. I am yet to practice it. It is. Just the highlightin and. Contouring that sounds Greek, but I Believe I will perfect
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Paula124:
@sexymoma,I have understood it. Though. I am yet to practice it. It is. Just the highlightin and. Contouring that sounds Greek, but I Believe I will perfect
start by drawing it on a paper.. you'll surely get it.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is what I did. I will also be practicing it to get a better result

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sexymoma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Beauty Pageant Contest (Pictures) / 5 Ways To Wear The Ankara Print / Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.