Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (31183 Views)

Bridal Makeup / Training / Free Online Makeup Training / Online Makeup And Gele Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2016
More please
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Diamond: The most prominent part of a diamond face are ther chickbone, they are wider than any other part of the face with the forehead and the chin been narrow. it will also need contouring especially the cheek.

Heart: The forehead is usually wider than the chin area, The chin comes accross been sharp and narrow, In some cases the hairline in the middle of the forehead protudes or elongates further.

Pear: A pear-shaped face means that the widest points of your jaw are slightly wider than the widest points of your hairline. Although it’s a beautiful shape, the pear-shaped face can be a difficult one if you are not a makeup expert.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by paparazzhi(f): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Following ma'am
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Our next class will be Best brow for face shape. wink
have a nice day wink

will be back shortly sha tongue
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2016
forgive my manners i should have ask you guys some questions
wink
mprex, praisely, byvan, omoabejide, preeetieze, mitwitclement, eleganza33, barbie, paula124, endove, eyekandi, empress101, paparazzhi

can you guys pls tell me your facial structures, one by each wink
pls i want an interactive class.. it won't be nice if im jos here typing shey u know

let it start from me.. i have a long face. wink
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
sexymoma:
wink
mprex, praisely, byvan, omoabejide, preeetieze, mitwitclement, eleganza33, barbie, paula124, endove, eyekandi, empress101, paparazzhi

pls i want an interactive class.. it won't be nice if im jos here typing shey u know

Babe, u can see mine, i think its long or oval
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Mprex(f): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
I think mine is heart. sexymoma
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Eyekandi:

Babe, u can see mine, i think its long or oval
yours is long.. you have a sharp jaw cheesy
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mprex:
I think mine is heart. sexymoma
you think or you know grin
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Omoabejide(f): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmm not sure o but I think it's oval
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
sexymoma:
yours is long.. you have a sharp jaw cheesy

haha, sharp indeed! GOT it now! thanks
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by byvan03: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
To be honest, I really don't know. Sometimes it appears oval, sometimes square or pear shaped. I really think it depends on the angle you are viewing from . It never appears round, that's the only one am sure of . Even in still images, my face can take any shape smiley grin.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by byvan03: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sometimes like pear too.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Eleganza33(f): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hehehe oval tinx
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mine is oblong
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
byvan03:
To be honest, I really don't know. Sometimes it appears oval, sometimes square or pear shaped. I really think it depends on the angle you are viewing from . It never appears round, that's the only one am sure of . Even in still images, my face can take any shape smiley grin.
Lolz that's not true tongue
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Mprex(f): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
sexymoma:
you think or you know grin
I'm not sure na undecided
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by byvan03: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
sexymoma:
Lolz that's not true tongue

I tried to place my face into a type but it's not working. Hopefully one of those that ve seen it for real will pop in and tell me.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by endove(f): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
sexymoma:
wink

Mine is looong face
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Praisely(f): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
mine is heart. yea.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Ana234(f): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
im in!
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by empress101(f): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
I think mine is round..
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by peaceudoh92: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Mine is oval
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by southernbelle(f): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Following smiley
Learning never ends.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by amyvals(f): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2016
following ma'm I av a round face
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Onaorpemeepo: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2016
*takes a seat and feel relaxed*
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by alaura: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2016
Thank maam, really gaining a lot from this
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by queenprecy(f): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
following
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by peaceudoh92: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Following
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by hykmart: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mine is oval
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Lolz why is everyone claiming an oval face cheesy
na im fine pass ba tongue
anyways #teamoblong
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Morning People kiss
Our classes will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday.... I think that will be fine. wink

so lets go to our topic today wink

Best Brow For Face shape:
Oval faces: It is considered the most idea face shape and in most cases angled brow is perfect especially soft angled brow shape works for this type of face.

Round Face Shape: If you have a round face shape your goal is to make your appear less round by making it look longer, A high arched brow will accomplish this.... N.B: stay away from rounded brow for this type of brow will only make the face look more round.

Heart Face Shape: If you have an heart shape face, your goal should be how to soften your look and create a beautiful heart shape using the point of the chin as heart bottom and the brow as the top of the heart... this can be achieved by using a rounded brow.

Long Face shape: A long face shape goal should how to make tha face appear shorter, A flat brow will accomplish this, it horizontal shape will make it appear shorter

Diamond Face Shape: Diamond face shape should appear soft so as to as to soften the angled on it shape and make the widest portion of the face appear less wide, apparently round browshapes would do this.

Square Face Shape: A face as strong as the square needs to be balanced with strong brow or to be softened with curves. A thick stronger color and shape balances, a heavier jaw line, a defined peak at the top of the brow makes the brow appears stronger. angled brows create this balances. An alternative will be curved brow this is because curves has a wa of softening the brow.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Beauty Pageant Contest (Pictures) / 5 Ways To Wear The Ankara Print / Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.