Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (31180 Views)

Bridal Makeup / Training / Free Online Makeup Training / Online Makeup And Gele Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2016
folak48:
@ sexymoma I live in Abeokuta ogun state
i stay in lag.. How will your goods get to you oooo
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2016
odunmorayomi:
plz can you list all the items needed for the make up with their preferable brand,
as a makeup artist or personal makeup
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by folak48: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
sexymoma:
i stay in lag.. How will your goods get to you oooo
please let me know the cost first then we can arrange either thru bus drivers or DHL
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
smiley
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
folak48:

please let me know the cost first then we can arrange either thru bus drivers or DHL
Let me list them for you first...Mind you, fake don plenty oo.. now that things are expensive lotta pple will wanna find the easiest way.
Three shades of foundation...507, 607, 708....(Marykey)
Powder... L.A Girl, 6 different colors
Eye Shadow pallatte
Eye Pencil...Color 40, 3
face primer
Set of Brush
Different colors of lipstick
Liquid Liner
Falls Lashes
Inner Rim Liner
Pack of Blade
Small Scissor
Wipes
Edge Control gel
Contour Pallatte
Concealer Pallatte
Glitters
Bronzer
and a makeup Box

2 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by jackie3B(f): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2016
please moma can u recommend a nice contour Nd highlight for me? den d steps in applying dem
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2016
jackie3B:
please moma can u recommend a nice contour Nd highlight for me? den d steps in applying dem
check my pages I've talked about it ma'm
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2016
Call me for your birthday, bridal makeup and traditional makeup

we also offer makeup training...@affordable price.

BBM Pin: 58EF9388
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Celebstyles: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2016
CHECK THIS OUT : TRENDY HAIRSTYLES YOU SHOULD TRY OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPOuaLdaHes
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Celebstyles:
CHECK THIS OUT : TRENDY HAIRSTYLES YOU SHOULD TRY OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPOuaLdaHes
Ma'm pls don't spam my thread...e fit cause fight oo wink
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2016
Morning people
Call me for your birthday, bridal makeup and traditional makeup

we also offer makeup training...@affordable price.

BBM Pin: 58EF9388
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by SlimHan(f): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
@sexymoma. Thanks for the lecture here maaa'm. Please i would like to ask of how to be a pro in using concealer and foundation to conceal blemishes on the face. I hope you would give a response to this. Thanks
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
SlimHan:
@sexymoma. Thanks for the lecture here maaa'm. Please i would like to ask of how to be a pro in using concealer and foundation to conceal blemishes on the face. I hope you would give a response to this. Thanks
check my pages sweets, i've talked about it wink
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Owojuyi(f): 2:58am On Oct 27, 2016
sexymoma:
Let me list them for you first...Mind you, fake don plenty oo.. now that things are expensive lotta pple will wanna find the easiest way.
Three shades of foundation...507, 607, 708....(Marykey)
Powder... L.A Girl, 6 different colors
Eye Shadow pallatte
Eye Pencil...Color 40, 3
face primer
Set of Brush
Different colors of lipstick
Liquid Liner
Falls Lashes
Inner Rim Liner
Pack of Blade
Small Scissor
Wipes
Edge Control gel
Contour Pallatte
Concealer Pallatte
Glitters
Bronzer
and a makeup Box

Please what's the cost of all this,. Send a pm, thanks ma'am
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2016
Owojuyi:

Please what's the cost of all this,. Send a pm, thanks ma'am
Things are now expensive ooo.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Owojuyi(f): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
sexymoma:
Things are now expensive ooo.
Yes, I knw ...Nigeria will b great
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Always4real: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pls ma where can i locate you in lagos. .
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Always4real: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please ma btw zaron and Tara which is better
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by temmie20(f): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sexymoma, is it possible to use concealer without foundation?
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2016
temmie20:
Sexymoma, is it possible to use concealer without foundation?
yea some pple use concealer instead of foundation... Buh only if you know how to apply it v. well... So it won't form cake.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2016
Always4real:
Pls ma where can i locate you in lagos. .
yea ...for training or buying of goods? I stay at ipaja
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2016
Always4real:
Please ma btw zaron and Tara which is better
tara is ok
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by temmie20(f): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
sexymoma:
yea some pple use concealer instead of foundation... Buh only if you know how to apply it v. well... So it won't form cake.

Alright,,, Pls Wher re d specific area to apply concealer ,,
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by ogedazzle: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
HURRAY!!!!!

its a season of celebration I already smell Christmas in the air and for that we are offering discounted price on all skincare products,nothing should stop you from looking flawless this season....

toning and glowing cream
baby face toning and glowing black soap
velvet whitening black soap(quick action)
velvet smooth lightening cream
velvet whitening cream
velvet whitening cream super
velvet whitening cream gold
radiant glowing oil
acne vanisher
and many more

nationwide delivery
contact +2347039375005
BBM ;7b9c4EA7
Bbm channel:join;C0028c324

let your skin pop the velvet way!!!!
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Nightie(f): 12:42am On Nov 01, 2016
U're duin a nyc job, Ma.
Tiz hard for most pple to teach these tinz and answer questions for free.
Thumbs up nd God bless u.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2016
temmie20:

Alright,,, Pls Wher re d specific area to apply concealer ,,
you apply concealer if you have dark spots on your face.. To cover those black spot
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2016
Nightie:
U're duin a nyc job, Ma.
Tiz hard for most pple to teach these tinz and answer questions for free.
Thumbs up nd God bless u.
thanks hon. God bless you too
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by barbiee: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
@sexymoma, my eyebrows come off after applying them. Initially they are nice when i just finish making up but after 4 or 5 hours they get oily and messed up and they leave stains on anything they mistakingly come in contact with. Ps I use Mac color 3 eye brow pencil and i also use a face primer.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
barbiee:
@sexymoma, my eyebrows come off after applying them. Initially they are nice when i just finish making up but after 4 or 5 hours they get oily and messed up and they leave stains on anything they mistakingly come in contact with. Ps I use Mac color 3 eye brow pencil and i also use a face primer.
1. are you fair or dark in complex? 2. i have this white v.white facial primer..looks starchy.. i don't bliv in all those L.A girl facial primer, don't get me wrong ain't saying dey don't work oo..and there is what will call mist spray, u sray it after applying your makeup...

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Adedoyin56(f): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Pls wat can be use for å dry n peeling lips

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Beauty Pageant Contest (Pictures) / 5 Ways To Wear The Ankara Print / Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.